My whole world in my hands (Headcanons)

MTMTE Cyclonus/Tailgate:

- You ran down the hallways of the Lost Light, your end goal already sat clear in your mind. Your habsuite. Now your habsuite may not be the most exciting, to everyone. But it was the perfect place for you, as you shared it with your two lovers.

- The giant emo, Cyclonus and the small strong teddy, Tailgate. A good dou, and an even better trio. At least, that's what some of the other 'bots have told you. You didn't always mind what the others were saying about you guys, but if they thought that you and the two others belong together then that was good enough for you.

- With your habsuite door in sight you picked up your pace even more, sprinting the last bit of the way. Tailgate was pacing in front of the door, though he stopped once he noticed you.

- "Thank Primus you're here." You stopped in your tracks, panting your lungs out. You held up a finger when Tailgate was about to talk some more. Taking one deep breath you straigneted up, ready for whatever he threw at you.

- "I've tried to talk to him, but he wanted you." You nodded your head, giving him a quick hug before running inside the habsuite. Right there, he was. Cyclonus, sitting in the windowsill like a typical anime schoolgirl on a rainy and depressing day.

- You crawled up into his lap, noticing that he didn't really pay you any mind. "Cyclonus?" He pulled his arms closer to his chest, staying quiet.

- "Please I can't help you if you don't talk to me." He glanced down at you before looking back out at the stars. "Do you miss Earth?" It took you a bit aback, as it hasn't ever really been a topic about your homeworld.

- "Well, I guess. But why are you asking. That can't be the only reason why you're moody." Tailgate had made his way into the habsuite, prompting himself onto your shared berth.

- "I miss Cybertron." He had begun opening up about Cybertron to you over the past few months, but you knew that you couldn't really relate, not the same way as other 'bots.

- "Hey, look at me." You reached up and softly moved his head, so he was facing you. "Earth may have been my home, but it's not my world. Not anymore. I can show you my whole world, as I can hold it."

- Cyclonus nodded his head, wanting to see and hoping that you could pick up his mood. Motioning slightly, Tailgate came over to the two of you as you placed your free hand onto Tailgates cheek.

- "There. That's my world. That's all I need. And I may not know how you feel about Cybertron, but I hope that I am at least enough for now."

- Cyclonus pulled both you and Tailgate closer, placing Tailgate in his lap and you in Tailgates. "You're more than enough. Both of you." He began to sing, it was soft and slow. You three sat there for the rest of the day, loving each others company.

MTMTE Ravage:

- Movie night with Ravage was a must. He may not show it but he was a softie underneath his rough shell. His love is just shown in a different way.

- He continually told you that the human movies you would put on was stupid and weird, but he would always continue to watch it with you. Because the movies weren't important to him, but your company was.

- Tonight was a romance movie, and it made him confused, as he had tried to learn about human courtships. He had asked about the romance genre as a whole, and you had come with your favorite movies in said genre.

- He continued to ask about many of the movies, wanting one that showed the best way to romance a human, as some of the others you had, and some he had seen, was not very much about human courtship.

- So that let it to this moment with you leaning on him, a bowl of popcorn beside you, letting you eating a few of them over the movie. Ravage was purring softly, focused on the movie, to learn.

- "You know, there's some better way to tell your lover that you love them." Ravage looked at you confused at your statement. "Yeah? And what it that?"

- You leaned off of him, pushing the bowl away. "Come here." He raised his head before leaning closer, as you placed your hands onto each side of his head.

- "I'm hold my whole world in my hands." Ravage widened his eyes slightly before nudging his head against yours. "Thank you." You smiled softly and kissed the top of your head. "I love you, Ravage."

TFA Prowl:

- The warehouse was nicely close to your house, which you were happy about as you had gotten to know some of the Autobots. Prowl in particular.

- You two had been dated for a while now, after you had met each other at the lake in the forest. After meeting a few times, getting to know each other you had confessed your love to him.

- And he had accepted, which had made your heart soar. And it let you to know, where you had arrived at his room, you walking inside. Knocking on the human sized door, you peered up at the tree.

- You saw a glimpse of him before he was gone, jumped up into the air and landing right in front of you. It made your jump into his outstretched servo, mostly because you were startled.

- "Hey!" Prowl just smirked slightly, before he jumped back up into the tree, sitting down. He placed you in his lap before looking outside at the city, the forest in the background.

- "You could just ask me to join you, you know?" Prowl shut you up as he began to pet your hair softly, clearly liking the feeling of the soft strands in between his digits.

- After a short while you swatted his servo away, making him confused. You turned around, smiling widely. "That reminded me! I have something to show you!"

- "Oh yeah? Go ahead." You nodded your head, leaning closer to his helm. "I can hold my whole world in my hands!" Prowl smiled softly, ready for whatever you threw at him.

- Placing your hands on his cheeks, you kissed his derma softly. "There, my whole world in my hands."

- You pulled your pillow closer at the memory. Dry tear streaks on your cheeks. "Oh Prowl. My hands feel so empty without you." Your voice was raspy, as you let out another sob. Your berth felt too empty without Prowl, too.