Immortal Human Reader (Mtmte) Part 2 out of 2

Warnings: Talk of prison stay, talk of death

Summary: What if the reader is an immortal human but with a bit of a twist?

Words: 2032

----

Megatron stood in front of your door for quite some time, not really knowing if he should walk in or not. It didn't take long for you to open the door after he had decided to knock. "Oh hey Megs. What brings you here?" The giant mech quickly shoved the datapad with the poetry back to you.

"I just wanted to give you back the poetry. It was well written, though a few mistakes here and there." You smiled softly, thanking him for the compliment and the criticism. "Though if you have a hard time writing perhaps I could teach you?"

"You'll teach me?" Megatron nodded his helm at you. "If you're interested, of course." You smiled brightly. "If it's something we could share, it would be amazing. Though I actually had another idea. Because I'm not good at putting words together. I am much better at illustrating. So I thought..."

You looked down at your feet, shuffling them a bit. "That you could illustrate my poems? I presume." You beamed happily with a wild nod of you head. "That sounds amazing." This was the first time that you saw Megatron smile. A soft, genuine smile.

"I can't wait. How about you send the poems you feel comfortable sharing, and I'll try to illustrate them to the best of my abilities." Megatron nodded. "Sounds good. I'll see you soon." He said before walking out and closing the door after him. "See ya."

::: Swerves :::

You were sitting on the table in one of the booths, happily drawing away. Megatron's poem was at your side as you had your own datapad to draw on. The piece was getting along nicely, having already spent a little over three hours on it.

A few 'bots had already asked about what you were doing, as to which you answered, "Drawing." But none of them had asked any further. They had all been very forthcoming with you not wanting to answer everything they ask.

You didn't notice Whirl as he had decided to stand right in front of you, at the opening of the booth. Before you could protest, your datapad was no longer in your lap. Instead it was in one of Whirls claws. "What're you doing?"

You stood up, ready to ask him for it back, but before you could you were picked up. Whirl walked out of the bar, leaving the poem and the drawing behind as he carried you to your room. You weren't sure what could have triggered this abduction, but here you were, on your elevated floor with a giant yellow dot in front of you.

"I've wanted to ask you a few questions." You looked at him with a raised eyebrow, prompting him to continue. "How come I can't hurt you?" You widened your eyes before turning them down to the ground, a bit ashamed. 

You weren't sure why you felt like this, but you have a theory that it was because the prison guards, usually barated you and called you weak and stuff like that, right up till some of them hit, or kicked you, which made them take the blow.

"I just can't get hurt." Whirl leaned in even closer. The two of you were almost touching. "Alright, that doesn't explain why it hurts me whenever I hurt you." You kept your gaze strained of the floor before sighing.

"Whenever someone tries to hurt me, the blow they do, will hit them back just as hard. This applies for indirect contact as well, like starving, and such. They'll starve instead of me." Whirl seemed intrigued, or at least you think he did. You weren't exactly sure.

"Interesting. I'll remember to keep that in mind." And with that, he left.

::: Megatrons habsuite :::