TFP!Optimus Prime x Decepticon!Femme!Reader

An excited yell could be heard in the skies as the former Decepticon named Y/N flew close to the Prime beside her. She and Smokescreen had just moments ago seen the Prime's spark snuff. But Smokescreen had been able to bring him back.

And now they were ready to fight. Once close enough the Prime turned his head to look at the smaller femme. "Y/N go help the others. I'll take care of Megatron." "Copy that." She said before branching off from his side. 

She did a flip and flew at high speed towards the ground, closely following the structure of the Decepticon tower. Once close enough to the ground she leveled with the said ground and flew right into a few Vehicons. She knocked them out before transforming. 

She turned to Shockwave with a smug look before charging at him. He shot after her but she dodged and hit him square in the optic. The other Autobots began fighting the remaining Vehicons once they had gotten out of the shock.

When Shockwave noticed his outnumbered group he called for a ground bridge from Soundwave. Once he disappeared through Y/N looked up at the tower. She brought a digit to her audio receptor and opened her comm to the Prime. "Hey, Op. Everything fine up there?" 

"Yes. Are the others doing good?" Y/N turned to look at team Prime, who was cheering over Optimus's return. "Doing as good as ever." She smiled and turned back to the tower. Her audio receptors picked up the sound of other aircrafts which led her to look at the oncoming military. 

She looked down at the Autobots who had now stopped cheering to look at her. They got into battle stances, ready to attack if necessary. "Wow! Calm down! I'm with Optimus here." The others looked in between each other, not really believing her story. 

"She is speaking the truth." She heard Optimus say over the comm. "She helped me and Smokescreen when I was hurt." The other Autobots turned back to Y/N and lowered their weapons. "And if I may, I think it would be a good idea to clear the area since Agent Fowler and his crew are going to blow this thing up." 

She jabbed her thumb back to point at the tower. Team Prime nodded before they transformed and drove away. Y/N looked back one last time, with a soft smile, knowing that the Decepticons had lost once again.

Y/N transformed and flew off, going the same way as the Autobots. Her smile never left her faceplates as she couldn't stop thinking about her friend, Optimus. Once at the military base, she transformed with the other Autobots.

Optimus walked over to her and laid his servo on her shoulder, which made her look up at him. "I thank you for your help today Y/N. We couldn't have done this without you." He led her into the hangar with the other Autobots where Agent Fowler gave a speech.

Once he had congratulated everyone he turned to Y/N. "And thank you too, Y/N. You're a prime example that everyone can change." Y/N's cheek plates turned a soft blue as she smiled. "Thank you, Fowler." The agent saluted and the small human femme walked over to Y/N and Optimus.

"Let's just say that Prime 2.0 is looking rad! And you look gorgeous!" She complimented the two. Y/N kneeled down so she could see the femme better. "Thank you." She held out her servo and the femme got on. 

Y/N stood up as the smallest human mech walked over. "So, who are you exactly?" He asked curiously. "My designation is Y/N. I'm a former Decepticon that left the Nemesis many solar cycles ago. I have been living peacefully in the forest." 

They all nodded as everyone had begun listening to her story. "How did you know her Optimus?" Ratchet turned to his leader as he asked his question. "We met a little after she had run away. She told me about her situation and I helped her out. I wanted her to come back to base but she insisted on staying in the cave she lived in."

Y/N nodded with a small blush. "I was afraid of what you guys would say about me, and that you wouldn't accept me." A blue femme walked over and looked up at the slightly taller, Y/N. "A friend of Optimus is a friend of ours." 

Y/N's optics began lubricating with tears of joy. She put down Miko and hugged the femme right after. "How about some introductions?" Smokescreen asked. Y/N and the femme let go of each other as Y/N nodded. Ready to join team Prime.