TFP!Knockout x Human!reader

Requested by someone on AO3. I hope you'll like this one-shot! Onto making the next one!

Knockout looked down at his worktable as he put away some of the tools, he had been using to repair one of the Vehicons. Right by some of the big equipment was a small human, sitting there and drawing on a datapad.

"Having fun, Y/N?" Knockout scanned Y/N over when they jumped a bit, not knowing that he had been looking. They looked back up at him, meeting his gaze while hiding the datapad. They nodded a bit before glancing off to the side. 

"May I see what you have been drawing?" Y/N shook their head as they held their drawing pad closer to their chest. "Not now, I'm not done yet." Knockout leaned closer so they were very close to each other. "Alright. Well, I have been hearing rumors that a new street race had appeared not too far from our current destination."

Y/N's eyes widened in excitement. "Really?! Well, what're we waiting for?!" Y/N threw the datapad to the side and jumped up on their feet. "Let's get going!" Knockout chuckled as he picked up Y/N.

He walked out of the medbay and walked down some of the many hallways until he came to a place where he could get out. Once outside he put down Y/N and transformed before opening up his passenger side door. Once Y/N was inside he took off at great speed.

Y/N yelled out in excitement since it had been such a long time since the two of them had been out racing. Y/N thought it over a bit, the first time they were out racing together, and Knockout had raced against Jack and Bumblebee without knowing it for the first few minutes. 

This was also the day where the 'cons told Y/N about the Autobots and that it would be a good idea to stay away from them since they would take them away. And Y/N didn't want that no matter how unworthy the 'cons goal was. 

And this was because Y/N had developed a crush on the medic of the Nemesis. They just couldn't resist that perfect body, that silky voice, or that amazing personality, even though he could be a bit narcissistic sometimes, Y/N still loved him.

What Y/N didn't know yet was that the medic felt the same way about them. It was actually the reason why he took them in, in the first place. He had just been so infatuated with their beauty and graze. Plus, they put up a pretty good fight against the Vehicons, for a human.

And today was the day that Knockout wanted to tell Y/N about his feelings. Which started off with him arriving at the race, letting himself known. This was also the moment where Y/N noticed her friend Jack leaning on the same yellow and black car like the last time they had raced.

Y/N tapped on Knockouts dashboard, getting his attention. "Hey, Knocky?" Y/N used the nickname they had given him. "Jack is here, and it looks like he has that one..." Y/N began pondering about the name since they couldn't remember.

"Bubble, bum-, bumblu-, something around there." "Bumblebee. The Autobot scout." Knockout fell silent for a bit wondering about what to do. "Maybe we shouldn't race today." This got Y/N's attention as they shook their head vigorously. "NO! I wanna race! Please!" 

Y/N began begging Knockout, wanting to race badly. Knockout sighed. "Fine, but then you have to stop begging." Y/N nodded their head quickly before strapping the seatbelt on once again when some of the curators yelled out for the cars to get ready.

Knockout drove up to the start line, right beside the Autobot. Y/N was glad that the windows were tinted since Jack finally noticed Knockout. Y/N could see him clearly but he couldn't see them.

Y/N had wanted to study the boy some more but it was too late since Knockout took off, once the flashlight was flashed. All thoughts about Jack and Bumblebee were forgotten as Y/N had so much fun.

They were thrown around quite a bit, though they didn't really mind, knowing what they were getting into when saying yes to go with Knockout. All they did was laugh loudly and holding onto the seat underneath them.

One more turn and Knockout came in the first place, winning once again. Y/N crawled into the back when the curator walked up to Knockout. He rolled down his window as the curator threw the cash onto his seat, already used to the self-driving car that came to almost every race.

Knockout let Y/N crawl back onto the passenger seat before taking off back to the Nemesis. While driving Y/N counted the money, as they were gonna make a mental list of what groceries to get next time they were out shopping. 

Once back home Knockout let Y/N get out in the med bay, putting them back at their normal spot on Knockouts desk. "Now then. Can I see that drawing?" Y/N nodded and took the datapad before giving it to him.

The drawing was of him, concentrating on surgery on the Vehicon that had been there earlier. Knockout smiled and leaned closer to Y/N giving them a kiss on the forehead, praising their skill before giving them a sweet and loving kiss on the lips.