My whole world in my hands (Headcanons)

Bayverse Ironhide:

- Ironhide was such a grump sometimes. It was incredible with how irritated he could be at the whole entire world. Though, of course, he could never be irritated at you.

- Which why he always went to you when he needed someone to calm him down. Which lead to this current situation, you in his lap, in his room, at the military base.

- The only reason you were allowed on the base was because you knew Ironhide, and because you were the only one he actually would listen to, besides Optimus.

- He was currently cuddling you close, his face buried into your stomach as he would occasionally growl, if he thought about some of the things that got him in this grumpy mood in the first place.

- "Hey, hide?" You had gotten a brilliant idea, that you would hope would push up his mood. "Hm?" He didn't move his head, keeping it pushed against your soft skin.

- "I can hold my whole world in my hands!" Your tone was prideful, and sure of yourself. "Wanna see?" You looked down at him as he leaned his head away from your abdomen, looking into your eyes.

- "Sure, it's not the first time you've done something as spectacular. Let's see it." You grabbed his face softly before he could really finish, his metal cooling your warm hands.

- He widened his optics before lifting one of his servos up behind your back, pulling you even closer. "I love you, little spark." You just smiled and wrapped your arms around his head, happy to be with him for now, in this little quiet moment.

TFA Grimlock/Swoop/Snarl:

- Dinobot island wasn't that bad, now that you thought about it. Yes, it may have been rough in the first few weeks, since you needed to get your cabin built, and had to sleep in a cave with the dinobots.

- But to be honest, even though your body was sore from contorting around the dinos, it was still nice being able to sleep with them for once. They were warm, that much you could say.

- Now, why are you with the dinobots on their island instead of being back on the mainland? Because you don't like people, and because you've developed a connection with the 'bots.

- And they just seemed to adore you, all three of them. They would come over to your cabin, everyday right after you and them woke up. And then you would all spend the day together.

- Whether that would be gardening, swimming or something completely different didn't matter, as all that you guys cared about was your company. You loved them, and they loved you, and that was all that mattered.

- But on this day, you had decided to sleep with the 'bots in their cave, mostly because you missed being this close to them. You were currently laying in Grimlocks lap, with Swoop and Snarl at each side.

- None of you were sleeping yet, as it wasn't too late. You were just hanging out, talking and telling stories. Grimlock was currently telling you about the time they all fought the Autobots.

- You stared at him, in adoration, before looking at Swoop and Snarl, who both looked bored out of their minds. This led you to think, getting the best idea you've had in a long time.

- "Hey guys?" It wasn't hard to get their attention as they would always snap their heads towards you if you even made the tiniest of sounds. "Wanna see a trick?"

- They all nodded their heads in sync, always ready to see whatever you would do. "I can hold my entire world in my arms!" None of them objected to the seemingly impossible task.

- You got them to get closer to each other before hugging them all at once. "There! My world!" Swoop placed his servo on your back, optics wide as plates. The two others soon followed with wide optics and open mouths.

- It was a peaceful night, that one, with the three keeping you close, safe and warm.

MTMTE Whirl:

- Whirl huffed as he sat on his chair in your shared habsuite, you sitting softly in his claw, your butt sticking out of the whole that his claw created. His joints creaked slightly as he had just come back from the medbay.

- He had been in a bar fight after another bot had begun trash talking you. Calling you weak, and things like that. You hadn't even got time to defend yourself before Whirl was on top of the bot, blowing a hole in the bots waist with his tiddy guns, punching at the dudes face.

- You had yelled for him to stop, but he had to be restrained by everyone in the bar before he would even let go. The other bot had made a few blows on him as well. Nothing major as weapons that wasn't human sized was banned in the bar.

- Whirl had at first been thrown in the brig, before Ratchet had protested since Whirl was clearly hurt. It had gotten worse, since the other 'bot had hit something critical.

- And now here you both were, sitting in silence. You could see in his optic that he regretted the whole situation, just a little. Mostly because he had worried you, stressing you even more out than what you normally were.

- "Hey Whirl?" He looked down at you with a wide optic. He wasn't expecting you to talk first. "Y-yeah?" He cursed at himself under his breath, as his voice cracked. He wasn't used this whole thing, still new to the feelings that overpowered most of his body. Especially those that weren't anger.

- "Wanna see a trick?" Whirl didn't expect that as the first thing you would ask him after he got very injured in a bar fight. But he nodded his helm nonetheless, curious.

- "I can hold my whole world in my hands." Whirl tilted his helm, keeping quiet as he motioned for you to elaborate, or actually show him. You reached up your hands, holding his helm in your hands, your softness sending small crackles of electricity.

- "There. My world in my hands." Whirl almost cried, if he could. But he got very emotional as the thought that he didn't deserve your small, loving soul. He held you closer as he nudged you and dotted on you, for the rest of the night.

- "I love you, my little human." You smiled softly as you hugged his helm closer. "I love you too, you dork." He scoffed lightly, making it look like he was offended. He looked at you, with love in his optics, as he didn't say anything else, just happy to have you in his claws. Your love for him, forever there.

MTMTE Rewind/Chromedome:

- You, Rewind and Chromedome was watching a cheesy romantic film in your habsuite. You were laying on Rewinds chest, while he was laying in Chromedomes lap.

- Chromedome wasn't even watching the movie as he was watching the two of you with adoration. Rewind was intrigued by the movie, hoping to learn some ways to court and smother you, even more. You weren't watching the movie either, but you were staring at the screen, in your own thoughts.

- Chromedome looked away from you and Rewind, back at the screen as a kissing scene came on. That was when you looked up at him. "Hey, Chromedome, Rewind?"

- Rewind paused the movie, turning off his projector as he turned his head, looking at you. Chromedome looked down at you as well. "Wanna see a trick?" Rewind sat up slowly, letting you glide down into his lap.

- "You made me stop the movie for a trick?" You nodded your head softly. "It's a good trick! I promise." Rewind looked up at Chromedome, the bigger bot just shrugged his shoulders.

- Rewind vented, slightly irritated but he gave you the benefit of the doubt. "Alright, go ahead. Show us this trick." You sat up, motioning for their servos, which they both gave you, laying them in your lap.

- "Now, my trick is that I can hold my whole world in my hands." None of the objected, as even though it sounded impossible, they also knew that you could do some quite, impossible things.

- You grabbed their servos, squeezing them softly. You laid Rewinds servo, on top of Chromedomes, holding them in between your hands. "My whole world." You looked up at them, shifting your gaze from one to the other.

- They didn't say anything as they just moved their servos, holding you up to their faceplates, in their servos. Together. The went in and nuzzled you, from both sides.

- "You're such a dork, little one." You smiled up at Chromedome, as he made his comment. "But that's why you love me." They both nodded their head, as the three of you turned on the movie, watching the rest of it.