TFA!Jazz x Winged!Human!reader

It takes place after season three, so bit spoiler warning to those that still hasn't seen it

It's a bit short too

----

Playing Piano was one of your passions. You played at least four times every week, just because it was nice. But you didn't play in a quote on 'normal' way, since the piano you played on was in the forest.

So you came there a lot. It was also the only place where you could spread your wings like you want to, let them be free to move with the music. You liked playing on the forest piano because of the noise it created.

Because of the open space around you, it created this magical aesthetic that spread throughout most of the forest. A lot of the time, other birds join in as well, creating a whole qoir.

This music also gave you a lot of indirect attention as you became the local legend to detroit. Hikers sometimes stumbled upon you playing, and they always decided to stay and listen. Some even came up to say hi and such.

You actually talked a lot with the visitors, as you didn't worry about them knowing who you were, thanks to feathers on your face, and your different colored eyes. Plus, you always wore special dresses that you never wore anywhere else. (Mostly because they didn't have a back that would cover your wings.)

Though after your many years of playing in the forest, you would never get ready for a giant robot to come and listen to your music. When you had stopped playing because of the shock, the robot had apologized and asked for you to continue. Which you did.

After one magic indusing song, you turned to the robot. "Who and what are you?" You didn't sound threatening or anything like that, just curious. The robot, at first, seemed amazed that you were so sivilized about the situation.

"My designation is Jazz. I'm part of the Autobots that roam this planet." You nodded your head, you've heard and seen the Autobots whenever they would fight the decepticons. You had also been up close with a decepticon named Waspinator but that wasn't important in the moment.

"What made you come out into the forest?" You looked at Jazz as his expression got a bit glum. "I come out here a lot as it reminds me of a friend." He looked up at the sky as a small smile formed on his face, the birds flying above the both of you.

You quickly got the hint that this friend was probably not among them anymore. "Did this friend like the forest?" Jazz looked down at you, kind of happy that you wanted to make conversation, even if it was a bit difficult thanks to the subject.

Jazz nodded his helm slightly. "Yeah, he was fascinated in it. I think he would have liked you. Both you and your music." You looked at your piano, running your fingers faintly over the keys, not enough to make sound.

"Perhaps. I like playing music, for everyone to hear and love. So, perhaps. Want me to play for you?" Jazz tilted his helm slightly before smiling again. "I would love to."

You smiled as well before turning back to your piano, playing once more, this time for two people.

::: Three months later :::

You and Jazz met up many times amore. He would go into the woods, to reminisce over his friend, Prowl, and you would be there to play him songs, helping him cope.

He asked you just as many questions as you asked him. Both about your wings, and about your piano. You, of course, answered everyone of the truthfully. After many visits to each other, you finally decided to tell him who you really were.

You had put on some normal clothes, some that covered your back, and you had made the feather on your face disappear. When Jazz had come over to your melodies, he didn't look happy.

"Who are you, and what are you doing with that Piano?" He didn't sound happy either. That didn't stop your happy mood as you stopped playing. "Hey Jazz. It's me, Y/N. This is just my more normal looking appearance."

You rubbed your neck softly as you stood up from the piano. "Humans don't have wings as you know, so this is what I look like back in Detroit. I only feel comfortable letting my wings spread, out here. In the forest." You twirled around in the clearing, the dim sun shining on you.

Jazz seemed appalled for a moment before shaking his helm. "I see." He walked over to you, lifting you up in his servo. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to come meet my friends today?"

You smiled softly, nodding your head. "I would love to." Jazz turned around, and walked back into the thick forest, back towards Detroit.