TFA!Blurr x Human!Reader

It's mighty short, but it was so nice to finally get a request out again!

I hope you'll like it!

----

- You and Blurr met because you were the only a good friend of Sari's which also meant that you caught up in a lot of the war. At first Blurr hadn't thought much of you, since you were just another human, but he changed his mind about you, after a little incident.

- The both of you thought that it was small incident for the both of you, where you had been stuck in a cave together for a few hours before the others had been able to rescue you.

- Blurr had learned what a nice person you were. A good listener, which was perfect for this motor mouth. Now, Blurr hadn't expressed his feelings for you at first, mostly because he was slightly terrified over what the rest of the elite guard would say.

- This fear made him do something even he was surprised over. He went to Bumblebee and that crew for help. Mostly because they knew way more about you than he did.

- The others were happy to help him as they had been witnesses to your longing gazes whenever Blurr would have been in the room, and they were honestly getting tired of it.

- So, they gave him advice for asking you out and all of that jazz. Which went horribly wrong. He had taken you out for a romantic drive around the forest, where the two of you had promptly been attacked by some Decepticons.

- You got away unscathed though, thanks to his speed. He asked if you wanted to get something to eat as to wind down. The others had told him about humans eating habit, but for the romantic picnic he had planned, he had gotten some fast food in some fast food bags.

- You were patient though and had laughed wholeheartedly at the whole ordeal, none of your other dates had ever been so fun. It may not have been a normal date, but hey, the guy you were dating was an alien robot.

- After that date, the two of you got together, which Sentinel some of the Elite Guard weren't so happy with, but the Earth bound crew had defended the two of you, giving you space to be all lovey dovey.

- Blurr got his own room in the warehouse, so the two of you could have some privacy, to just be yourselves. But even so, you got frequent complaints about your love stuff whenever you would be in the 'living room'

- Sari never really complained though, mostly because she supported you with everything she could. She was a bit envious though, as now she didn't have as much time with you as before, but she'll give Blurr your time from her. She has already threatened him enough about keeping you safe, so she's backing off about the time subject.

- So the two of you are having a grand time, loving each other to bits, and bothering the others with it. A perfect life, I must say.