My whole world in my hands (Headcanons)

TFA Megatron:

- Megatron had you on his lap, as he ordered Blitzwing and Lugnut for their next mission. Lugnuts glare hadn't gone unnoticed by both you and Megatron, but Megatron would rather get the job done, than anything else.

- "Hey, Megs?" You looked up at the warlord, as he looked back down at you, curiosity in his optics, as it wasn't usual that you would interrupt his commanding. "Wanna see a trick?"

- He raised a brow ridge, as he was slightly impatient with your little antics. But, just for today he wanted to humor you and let you show whatever this little trick was. "What is this little trick you're talking about?"

- You turned around so you could face the giant mech. "I can hold my whole world in my hands!" You exclaimed proudly. Lugnut scoffed, hoping that this would be a failure, and Megatron would see that you weren't worth it and throw you out.

- Don't get him wrong, he trusted and respected his leader with everything in his very being, but he hated you. Megatron leaned closer to you, intrigued as to how you would do this trick.

- You reached up your hands, holding his face softly. Lugnut seemed frozen and surprised. Megatron must punish you! Right? You're touching his face! Megatron widened his optics for a second, before laughing. He picked you up and nuzzled your stomach, making you laugh.

- "B-but my liege?" "Dismissed." Lugnut couldn't believe this, his master just dismissed him like that, while he was nuzzling a weak little fleshling?! Lugnut stomped away from Megatron's throne, even more pissed at you. You just chuckled softly, as you liked messing with the big brute. Megatron found it amusing, though he didn't voice it.

TFA Blitzwing:

- Blitzwing cursed at Bumblebee as you watched from the sidelines. You tried to not get involved in the whole Decepticon/Autobot mess. But Blitzwing was your lover so sometimes you got the urge to watch him fight.

- You didn't like seeing the Autobots lose. They were the protectors of your home planet, but your love for Blitzwing was greater. You would always choose him over anyone else.

- When the battle was over, Blitzwing retacted. He hurried to catch you before he flew away from the battlefield. He didn't go back to the cave, that the Decepticons were hiding out in. No, he went to your home, where he sat you down on your lawn.

- It was late, and you weren't too close to anyone else, so it was a perfect place for the two of you to talk. But today he couldn't talk a lot since he had gotten his hands on some tech that he needed to give Megatron.

- "Hey Blitzwing! Before you go, can I show you a human trick?" Blitzwing leaned down in front of you, his Icy side in your face. "We don't have much time, but I'll make an exception for you, my love. Now what is this trick you're talking about?"

- "I can hold my whole world in my hands!" Blitzwing scoffed slightly, trying to humor you, but he also knew that your hands were way too small to hold the whole planet.

- He was surprised though, when you grabbed his face, a bright smile on your lips. Hothead shifted forward. "What is this supposed to mean?!" You chuckled, as you kept your hands on his helm.

- "I'm holding my whole world in my hands." Blitzwing widened his optics slightly as he leaned his helm into your hands. He closed his optics, enjoying the moment to the fullest. "I love you, little human."

TFP Shockwave:

- Shockwave had taken you with him to his lab, as he seemed to like your presence, though you actually weren't sure, as he never expressed it outright. You two were dating, so you knew that he wasn't good with showing his emotions, but it didn't bother you too much, as you liked showing yours, and that was enough for the both of you.

- So you were sitting on the lab table, Shockwave working on some projects not too far from your little place on the table. This was when you decided to speak. "Hey Shockwave?" He turned his optic to you, the red light illuminating your body.

- "I have trick that I want to show you. I can hold my whole world in my hands." Well, that was a first. Shockwave chuckled. SHOCKWAVE CHUCKLED. It took you a bit aback at first, but you smiled brightly after. You got him to chuckle. That's a good start.

- "Oh really? That's illogical for you to think is possible. Your... hands, are to small for you to hold the whole world." You frowned slightly, humour clear in your eyes. "Oh yeah? Well, why don't you come over here and see that it is possible?"

- Shockwave walked over to you, leaning down, as he was now intrigued to see how you would actually achieve this stupid trick that was clearly impossible in his mind.

- You puzzled him a lot when you laid your hands on his helm, smiling mischievously. His antennae laid against his helm for a while before they shot up, a clear sign that he had just realized what you meant with this action.

- You gave your own chuckle, as he grumbled. "Illogical." His voice was soft as he picked you up and held you close to him, nudging his helm closer to you so that you could hug him. "So, illogical, yet... nice."

TFP Soundwave:

- Soundwave sat down beside you as he watched you make food in your kitchen. It was the best he could do considering he never talked, and also for the fact that he couldn't even touch you.

- It was the biggest reason why he hated being in the shadowzone, as it was impossible for him to feel your touch. To be sure that you were talking to him. He sometimes heard you talk to him, like he was there, before you looked over your shoulder, being reminded that he wasn't there.

- A thing that he had begun to do, was remembering old times. Times when he could hold you in his servos, nuding his vizor against you, hug you, all that good stuff. Now, if he tried to pick you up, you would just go through.

- "Hey, Soundwave?" He looked at you, as he was listening. "I want to show you a trick! I can hold my whole world in my hands! Wanna see?" Soundwave leaned closer to you, curious as to how you would do this trick, that would seem impossible.

- You reached up your hands, placing them on each side of his vizor, holding his helm softly in your small hands. "There, my whole world." You closed your eyes, smiling brightly.

- Soundwave reached up his servos at the memories, hoping that, one day, he could feel you hold his helm again. But he knew, deep down, that it wasn't possible for the next long while. But, he could hope.