My whole world in my hands (Headcanon)

I still feel bad for my angst fest with the other one, so have a pretty wholesome one

Tarn:

- "And that's how the movie ends. It's amazing!" Tarn had been listening to you rambling on about your most favourite movie, adoration in his optics.

- "That does sound amazing." He gave a soft chuckle, which many would find unusual for what they labeled a killing machine. Tarn had a datapad in his servos, as he had been working as well, as listening to you.

- You got up from your sitting position, walking closer to him. "I almost forgot the best part of the movie. It's best if I recreate it, better impact and all."

- Tarn raised an eyebrow ridge, placing the datapad down on the table. "Oh?" He leaned closer at your grabby hands. Once close enough, you begin the scene.

- "So they say, 'I can hold my whole world in my hands.' Like this." You placed your hands on his face, holding it with love in your eyes. "My whole world."

- He stared for a bit, quite shocked. "You're silly." He smiled and picked you up, holding you close to his spark.

Kaon:

- Kaon was reading a datapad, you beside him, reading a book instead. Kaon had gotten his servos on it, after you had asked him to get it.

- So now, the two of you were sitting in silence and reading. The Pet was at Kaons pedes, sleeping. Sometimes you looked up as you could hear him snoring. You hadn't realised that Cybertronians could have an equivalent to snores.

- Kaon patted the top of your head softly, making you look up at him, curiously. "Are you enjoying the book?" You smiled and nodded. "It's really good. Actually! There's a part I wanna try with you."

- Kaon looked at you, some mischief in his optics. "Really? Alright." You placed the book, cover up, to preserve where you had gotten to. "Come closer."

- Kaon leaned closer as instructed. "I as your partner in crime and love, hereby declare that I can hold my whole world in my hand! How you may ask? Like this."

- You clapped your hands on his helm, on each cheek. You had done it hard enough to that your palms were stinging. It had startled him a bit, he wouldn't lie.

- But he enjoyed your little goofiness.

- The Pet even sprung up after seeing you petting Kaons cheeks, wanting pets as well.

Vos:

- Vos and you barely spoke to each other. Mostly because you couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying. Tarn had gotten you a translator, but a lot of the time it didn't work correctly, making sentences that didn't make sense.

- Vos did, however, understand what you were saying, as it was quite easy for him to learn a language and understand it, just not speak it. This didn't stop the two of you from communicating however, as gestures and body language was your main indicators.

- You still spoke to him sometimes, but that was only if it was something that couldn't be shown. Words like 'I love you' and such was also quite rare from you and from him.

- You had learnt the old cybertronian version on 'I love you' after Vos had said it a lot, and Tarn had translated it for you. It was something the both of you only said in private.

- You were sitting with him, in your habsuite. He had just gotten back from a mission, so clean he shined everywhere he went. He always cleaned himself thoroughly as he didn't want to make you uncomfortable with the energon.

- You tapped his leg softly, gaining his attention. You turned so you were facing him, making grabby hands to get him closer to you, and as always, he complied.

- You took his helm into your hands, placing your forehead on his. "My whole world. In my hands." Your voice was hushed, enjoying the moment.

- "I love you, Vos." He laid on his stomach, his helm now in your lap. 'I love you.' The words were a bit unfamiliar, but they held the love in them. He was always so sincere when he was with you.

Tesarus:

- Tesarus always kept you on his shoulders. He was so big, and he knew that one wrong move could crush and kill you. He didn't want that. Never, you meant too much to him.

- He still hated Nickel for whenever she made you clean parts of him that she couldn't reach. She only did it because you would agree, eagerly. And cause Tesarus would sit so still that he could be mistaken for a statue.

- "Tesarus?" He snapped out of his thoughts, looking at you as you stood on his leg. "Hm?" "Can you pick me up? I wanna show you something cool!"

- He gave a low grunt, picking you up in his large servo. It always gave him a reminder of just how small you were. He held his hand in front of his face, far enough so he could still see you.

- You reached out, placing your hands on his cheeks. He pulled his hand closer, so you wouldn't have the chance to fall. "I learned this trick some time ago. I can hold the whole world in my hands!"

- "Really? I'm sorry to say, but I don't think that could be possible. You're so tiny, my spark." You chuckled, laying your own cheek on his. "Then how come I'm doing it right now?"

- His breath hitched. Or at least it sounded like it. "He he. That's smart." He lowered you a bit, giving you a kiss, as thanks.

Helex:

- "Hey Helex?" The giant heater looked at you as he was cleaning his small servos. He had just gotten back from a mission, covered in energon.

- You always helped him clean, as it was a bonding moment you liked sharing. "Yes, little one?" You always sat on his leg whenever you were done.

- "Can I show you something? I learned it not so long ago. I can hold my whole world!" Helex gave a deep chuckle. His chuckles always reminded you how much you loved his voice.

- "Sure, you always surprise me with your little tricks." You would agree with that. It wasn't the first trick you had done with him.

- You smiled up at him as you pushed yourself closer to his abdomen, right under his oven. "There! My world." He used his small servos and patted your head. "My warm world."

Nickel:

- "Nickeeel!!!" You bounded down one of the halls of the Peaceful Tyranny. You were looking for your girlfriend, as you wanted to show her a trick.

- "Niiiickeeel??!" She wasn't in the medbay like she usually is. And you were pretty sure that there wasn't a meeting at the moment. Your comm would have told you if there was.

- "Where could she be?" The last place you were sure she could be, was your shared room. "Nickel?" You opened the door, peering inside. "Oh, there you are!"

- You saw Nickel inside, reading. "Hm? Hello." She smiled as she put the datapad aside. You crawled up onto the berth she was sitting on. She refused to share a berth with you as she would worry about crushing your body.

- She grabbed you on the way, as she could tell you were struggling. She placed you in her lap, her just the right size, as she was only around double your size.

- "Did you need something?" She looked at you with curiosity. You stared in her optics for a few moments, before nodding. "Yes! I learned a new trick! I wanted you show you."

- You reached your hands up, and she leaned down. Letting you press your soft hands to her hard cheeks. "I'm holding my whole world in my hands!"

- She smiled and hugged you close, enjoying your warmth and closeness.