RiD!Bumblebee x Human!reader

You sighed softly as you looked out the car window. Your head was spilling with many different thoughts about old and new stuff. Your old friends, back when you went to high school. The three peculiar children you remember meeting and soon after, becoming friends with.

Jack, Miko, and Rafael. You smiled slightly as you remember seeing them graduate from Jasper high, one year after the other. You wonder how long it's been now, but you think it's either three or four years. You shook your head as you thought that it didn't really matter.

Though you did have to admit that you missed them. "How long until we're there?" The cab driver looked in the rearview mirror and caught your gaze for a few seconds before they went back onto the road. "A few minutes more, miss." 

You heard him mumble a bit to himself about why someone would want to get all the way away from the city, the city that was now behind the car. You didn't bother answering, or telling him that you could hear him. Right now, you just wanted to get out, into the open air.

You looked back out of the window as you fiddled with a small keychain. It was a small guitar pick. You remember the day that Miko gave it to you so clearly. "Hey! I'm so glad that you could come." Miko had run over to you from her family at her graduation. "I wanted to give you this so that you can remember me better."

She had given you a small box and told you that you couldn't open it before you had gotten home. Then she had hugged you tightly, though the hug felt too short. You felt cold after too. When you had gotten home and had opened the box, you held up the keychain, letting the tears fill your eyes.

You had cried all night, realizing how much you were going to miss your friends and how much you missed some of your other friends that had left even before that. At that moment your whole life had come crashing down. 

The next day you got onto your flight, ready to start a new life. The loss of all of your friends too great. The small guitar pick wasn't on your bag but instead on a necklace around your neck. You had decided to change it after you had read the small letter Miko had written.

'Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave. I wish that I had gotten the time to give you this before instead of now since I don't really have much time to talk to you. But Bumblebee had wanted me to give you this some time ago.' 

Tears filled your eyes, but before they could fall, you wiped them away. "We're here, miss." The cab driver stopped the car, you paid and he got out your luggage from the trunk. "Thank you very much." The driver tilted his head, bowing slightly before getting into the car and driving off.

You turned to the giant gates the driver had stopped in front of. You walked over, your suitcase rolling behind you, praying that they had remembered that you were coming today. Your uncle had a tendency to forget your meetings when he was working. Which he was every day. 

You knocked softly on the gate, making the whole place rumble because of the large sound. You heard voices on the other side, most of them were curse words and of course the words that made you sure that your uncle had indeed forgotten about you coming today.

After a bit of rustling, someone knocking something over and some more curse words, the gate finally opened, sliding off to the right. In the small gap that now had appeared, stood your cousin, Russell. 

"Hey, champ. I hope that your dad didn't forget about me coming to stay with you guys?" Russell gave an awkward smile. "Well, all the curse words and the saying of 'Oh no! I forgot she was arriving today!' pretty much gives it away." You chuckled softly while ruffling his hair, making him pout and swat your hand away.

"Well, can I come in?" You looked behind Russell, walking closer. He looked back at his dad with a nervous look before looking back. "Sure! Come in." He stepped to the side letting you walk in. You looked around the scrapyard, letting it remind you of your friends. Mostly Bumblebee.

You sighed slightly, shaking your head, and last letting a bright smile adorn your face. You walked further into the scrapyard, looking at all of the different cars. "Here's really nice." "Look at you! You're so big now." You looked over at your uncle as he engulfed you into a giant hug.

You patted his chest slightly and you nodded slowly. "Yeah, you can put me down now." Which he did. You patted down your clothes, removing the dust. You noticed a Camaro behind you, which made you decide to lean on its hood. 

"So, you finally got some nice cars." You looked it over for a bit, narrowing your eyes when your gaze landed on the Autobot symbol. "Yeah, you could say that." You looked back at your uncle with a smile. "I'm really glad that you guys wanted to take me in for a while. It feels nice to get away from the city."

Russell crossed his arms and pouted again. "Guess you're alone on that one." Denny chuckled slightly as he kept looking nervous. His behavior made you certain that he knew the car was not a normal car.

Your thoughts were cut off by a large bang coming from behind one of the buildings. "Oh, shucks. These things keep falling down." You looked over at the shelve that Denny was about to put up again. You looked up at the building, making eye contact with one giant cybertronian.

Now you wanted to have some fun. You broke the contact with the cybertronian, making it look like you didn't realize that it was there. "I have to ask, where did you get this gorgeous car from?" You let your hand drift over the hood slowly since you knew that this was indeed Bumblebee. Not many cybertronians had his color scheme and alt mode. And now it was time to make him pay for just leaving you.

"Oh uhm, I bought it?" You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really? I didn't think that bees were so easy to buy." Russell and Denny froze up at your sentence. "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" They looked at you in disbelief. You knocked on the hood, getting off of it.

"Alright big guy. I know it's you." Bumblebee transformed looking down at you with a sheepish glance. "So, you gonna introduce me?" You asked all three of them. "I know that you're not the only one here." Bee sighed before looking at you with a loving gaze. "Alright, come out everyone, and let me introduce you to Y/N. My conjux." 

One transformation sound later, "Your, what now?!"

**Later, in Y/N's new room, or in other words, the garage**

Bumblebee held onto you with a soft grip, nuzzling your hair and hold your hand as well. "I've missed you so much." He opened his eyes to a half-lidded state. "I'm sorry for just leaving. Every night I've been having a hard time sleeping, thinking about you."

He looked down at you with worried eyes, while you looked up to meet his gaze. "I was worried that something would happen to you. But now that I have you back in my arms I can finally sleep tight." 

You cupped his cheek with one of your hands, leaning up to kiss him softly. "I've missed you too."