My whole world in my hands (Headcannons)

TFA Starscream

You stared out of the window, thinking about home. Starscream had taken you with him as he left Earth, never to return. And you had agreed to go, he didn't kidnap you.

But you could feel that you missed your home. "Starlight?" Starscream stood in the doorway, a worried expression adorning his gorgeous face.

"Hm? Oh, sorry. I was just wrapped in my own thoughts." Starscream took a few steps forward, waiting to see if you needed some time alone. "Is something wrong?"

You shook your head, a false smile shining at him. "No, not really. Though there is something I wanna show you. Come over here." Starscream complied, walking closer.

"What is it, Starlight." He leaned in close, concerned. "I can hold my whole world in my hands." You placed your hands on his cheeks, smile still shining.

"You are my whole world." You weren't gonna tell him how much you wanted to go back to Earth. He didn't need to know, as you wanted to make sure that he was safe, far away from Megatron and the Autobots.

"Awe, Starlight." He picked you up, holding you close to his chest and spark. "I'm holding my whole too." Yup, he didn't need to know.

TFA Swindle

"Hello Swindle!" You looked up from your book as your large partner entered the ship. You had gone to live with him on the ship, as it was easier for the both of you. And with his way with money, you didn't have to worry about food and such, as he took care of it.

"Hello my little sunshine." He smiled softly, a smile he only gave you. "What are you reading?" He leaned on the door frame, arms crossed. "It's the book you gave me! I'm halfway through it already."

Swindle walked over, petting the top of your head softly. "I'm glad to hear that the gift has come into good use." You nodded your head, placing the book down beside you, bookmark where you left off.

"I actually wanna show you a trick I learned from the book!" "Oh really? I would love to see it." You leaned up and wrapped your arms around him. "I'm holding my whole world in my arms!"

He chuckled. "That's a neat trick, I must say. You are my whole world too." You looked at him smuggly. "Am I even more important than money to you?" "Of course! You're a little sunshine in my life."

Guess he was lying though. The ship felt empty without him. It had been months. You were out of food, and soon water too. He had said it was a quick deal, but he still wasn't back.

Money really was more important to him.

TFA Lockdown

Lockdown snarled as he shot at Black Arachnia. He wasn't sure why she was after him and you, but he wouldn't let her harm you. "Just give the organic to me! C'mon."

She was grinning ear to ear, if she had ears. "Never! I won't let you do some crazy experiment on them." He held your close in his arms, protecting you from the spider lady.

"Damn you!" She tried to strike again, hitting both you and Lockdown. He groaned slightly, shooting after Black Arachnia. He turned and bolted out of the place.

"Come back here you coward!" He ran as fast as he could, as he could feel your blood on his armor. "We're almost there, stay with me." "Lockdown." You choked out. You had been hit hard by her.

"Just a bit more." His ship was in sight, and Black Arachnia long gone. "Please." He sounded desperate, it wasn't a sound you were used to coming from him.

His ship was warm, compared to the cold outside. Inside, he booted up the engine and took off. Only when he was in the clear, did he look back down at you.

He had been scared to see the damage before, as he knew he couldn't even help you. He didn't know how to fix a human. "Please, little one."

You had closed your eyes from the loss of blood. "Please, you're my whole world. I don't know what to do if you aren't in my arms." He slid down a wall, you still in his arms, even though you weren't breathing anymore.

He had finally found something good in his life, just for the world to take it away on a whim. Guess he didn't deserve to have you after all.