Nap Pile

Mtmte!crew x Dragon!reader

I haven't been able to get any other writing done as of yetMostly because I have been moving home to my dadSome stuff wasn't going right and all that, but now I am beginning to get back in the game!

Anyway, this chapter is quite short, but it was a small idea I hadHope you'll like it!

You had gotten extremely tired after a long day of helping everyone out. Since you were one of the strongest members on board, whenever in your dragon form, you could lift many things the others couldn't.

So here you were, laying at movie night, watching a movie with Tailgate, Swerve, Rewind, Rung, and Whirl. Tailgate and Swerve had been the first ones to cuddle up close to your scaly body as it was hot as a furnace, thanks to your internal fire.

Rung had sat himself down, with your head in his lap, both for the warmth but also because he liked stroking the top of your head softly. Whirl decided to join in half way through the movie, as he was complaining about it being boring. He laid down against your back, near Rung, sprawling over your side.

Rewind was the last of the movie crew to join you, cuddling up to your stomach with Tailgate and Swerve. After a few hours, everyone of you had fallen into sleep/recharge. That's when Rodimus came in, and he was surprisingly quiet since he thought you were all still watching the movie.

He was shocked to find the cuddle pile and he took a picture of it at first before deciding to join in. He laid down near your front claws, his helm on your chest. What none of you knew was that he had sent out a message to a few of the other bots with the pile in frame.

Only a few minutes later, Drift and Ultra Magnus was standing outside the door, arguing over who should open the door. Ultra Magnus wanted to go in and scold everyone for not doing their jobs, while Drift argued that you all needed some nap time.

At long last, when Ratchet had joined the argument, Magnus gave in, left his armor behind and went in as Minimus Ambus. Drift and Ratchet decided to join as well, the two of them cuddling by the back of your neck and Minimus joined the three minibots.

He was pretty much left alone though, except for Swerve, when Chromedome and Cyclonus joined in. They most held their conjux in their arms as one laid near Rodimus and the other near your hind legs.

With First Aid, Brainstorm and Perceptor joining it was becoming crowded. First Aid laid his upper half on your side as the rest draped down, at your hips. Perceptor was propped up against your middle back while Brainstorm was cuddling up to him.

The last few people to join in was Nautica, Ravage, Ten, and Skids. Nautica plopped herself down on Brainstorm and Perceptor. Ravage laid down near your jaw, only just touching you with his spine.

Ten sat down near you though not touching you, as he felt more comfortable this way, thinking that you were a little to warm for his taste. and Skids had laid down, cuddling with Swerve, leaving Minimus all alone with no one to cuddle.

You raised your head, just realising how many had decided to join. Your gaze fell on a shadow, standing in the doorway. You quickly realised that it was Megatron as he was standing there, a soft smile on his derma.

You smiled softly as well as you laid your head back down on Rungs lap, falling asleep once more. Megatron turned around and closed the door after him, a soft smile still on his face.