My whole world in my hands (Headcanons)

MTMTE Whirl:

- Your relationship with Whirl could best be described as... Rocky. He was prone to a lot of mood swings, and he wasn't always the nicest person. A lot of the other 'bots on the other ship, wondered a lot over why you had chosen him.

- It was a simple answer for you. You loved him because, even though he berated you a lot, he would never harm you, nor would he put you in any kind of danger. Matter of fact, he would protect you a lot more.

- Also, he did have a soft side that none of the others ever see. The only 'bot who have ever seen his more soft side is Cyclonus, as the two became more friends over time.

- Also Ravage. We don't talk about that.

- Whenever the two of you were alone together, Whirl would always cuddle you close to his helm, while you could be doing whatever. Reading a book? Fine with him, just please rub his helm a bit. 'To soothe the aching pain in his helm,' was usually his reason.

- Of course these cuddle session ended one of two ways, spicy or work. Magnus wanted lots of reports from you, plus if you had to make dinner, or something like that.

- But his favorite thing ever, even higher up than the cuddling, is whenever you would take his helm into your hands, saying that you were holding your whole world in your hands.

- If he could cry, then the room would have been flooding. Everytime.

TFP Knockout:

- "Doll." You groaned softly as a sharp digit poked at your cheek. "Doll, c'mon. It's already lunch time. It's time to get up." You swatted the digit away. "Five more minutes."

- You heard the person tsk. "No, doll now." You rolled over, facing your medic lover, Knockout. "Alright. But only on one condition." You cracked your eyes open slightly, keeping most of the light out.

- "Alright?" "I bet that I can hold my whole world in my hands." Knockout laughed. He actually laughed! One giant "Ha!" "Yeah, alright. Whatever. Let me see then doll."

- Knockout leaned closer to your drowsy form, making you smirk. You reached out your hands, smacking them on each side of Knockouts helm. You held them there for a while, hoping that he would catch onto what you were doing.

- His whole face slowly went blue, his form of blushing. "There, my whole world." You could see in his optics, that he both wanted to take you then and there, but also throw you out the next airlock.

- Your smug voice didn't help either.

- You quickly let go of Knockout before turning away from him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to continue my sleep." Knockout didn't move an inch as he stared at you.

- He narrowed his optics before getting up, walking out of the med bay. This was gonna backfire, heavily. But you thought that it was worth it, so that you could get those sweet extra hours of sleep.

MTMTE Fortress Maximus:

- You visited Fortress Maximus everyday while he was in the brig. You knew what it was like with trauma, although what he went through was much worse, you still wanted to make sure that he didn't go through it all alone.

- Magnus allowed you into Max's cell after seeing his improvement whenever you were there. Of course, there were still cameras and guards in the brig, just to make sure that Max wouldn't hurt you.

- You've realised that you had gotten feelings for the gentle giant, which didn't really surprise you to be honest. Which is why you were ready to show him your special trick.

- The brig was as it always had been. Once of the guards carried you to Max's small, grey cell, before turning off the field bars and putting you down on the floor.

- You scurried over to Max, letting him pick you up and place you in his lap. "Hey Max!" Max smiled softly as he greeted you back. "Wanna see something cool? I can hold my whole world in my hands!"

- "Oh really? Sounds a bit far fetched, but I would love to see you prove it." You crawled up his chest, halfway there he just placed you his palm, pulling you closer to his face.

- That's when you clapped your hands onto his cheeks, making him jump slightly. "There!" He widened his eyes slightly before chuckling softly. "Thank you, little one.

TFA Prowl:

- You had been with Prowl for some months now. You both shared your living spaces as your house had a big enough garage and backyard for him to sit in without being noticed, while you visited him a lot in his room at the warehouse.

- You were currently reading a book on wildlife, as it was something you knew Prowl really liked. So you wanted something to talk about, with him. You also were waiting for him to come back so that you could show him your little devious trick that you had learned from a good friend.

- Speaking of the sun. The 'bot that you loved just walked in. You laid down your book, looking over at him. You two were at the same height as you were sitting on one of the trees branching.

- "Hey Prowl! Had a good day." Prowls vizor lit up as he was happy to see you. "It's been alright. You seem excited?" You fidgeted with your hands slightly. "Yeah, well, it's because I've learned this new trick. And I just wanted to show you!"

- "Yeah? I would love to see this trick. What is it?" "I can hold my whole world in my hands!" Prowl seemed a bit taken aback, as it seemed like an impossible task for your small size.

- "Alright. Impress me." He smiled softly, as he was kind of excited to see how you would pull this off. You reached your hands out, beckoning him closer. Once close enough you latched your hands onto his cheeks.

- "There. My whole world." You closed your eyes, smiling brightly. Underneath Prowls vizor, he widened his optics. He picked you up, crawling up higher in the tree before putting you down in his lap, happy that you thought of him as your everything.