TFP!Steve x Human!reader part 2

It had been weeks since the little incident in the energon cave, and nothing had happened. You guys had gone back a few times, getting energon and trying to find your precious sketch book. So many hours wasted if that blasted thing was destroyed.

You groaned and leaned against the soft cushions of the couch you had brought. You had thought it had been a good idea since you didn't like sitting on the ground, and so that you could sleep there if needed. 

Steve proceeded to ruffle your hair softly. "It's going to be alright. We'll find it." You smiled up at him, leaning into his touch. "Right. How about we go back and look one more time? If it's not there this time we can stop looking?"

Steve nodded his helm before picking you up, transforming around you. You nestled lightly into the seat, enjoying the warmth. Over the course of the weeks, the air had gotten colder, autumn had come for the year and now you were excited for Halloween.

There was even gonna be a sort of parade in the small town of Jasper, Nevada. You couldn't wait. The two of you even made costumes, or a costume for you. Steve would only be driving you around instead of being in the parade since he had no way of joining.

You had in turned agreed to take a video of the event and sent it to him, so that the two of you could see it when you got back. He had even begun knitting. It was working a bit but everything he was making was way to big for you. So you would shrink them in the dryer.

The first time you came back in one of the scarfs he had made he was ecstatic. Right now you were even wearing one of the sweaters he had tried to make. It was actually pretty good. You hadn't even needed to shrink it since it was a nice big size.

It was a baby blue and super fluffy. You liked snuggling up in it, especially when you were riding with Steve. It got extra comfy and warm in his interior. You dreaded the return to the cold outside when Steve had gotten to the cave, but you got out anyway, determined to find your sketchbook.

Steve transformed and picked you up, walking into the cave. Once in the spot you had been in when you had lost the sketchbook, he sat you down on a rock before walking around, looking under every rock, in every crevice, but he kept coming up empty servoed. 

You held up a hand. "You keep looking here. I might have an idea as to where it is. I'll be back in a minute." You had already left before Steve could argue. He turned back to look around, though he kept a sharp audial, just in case something happened.

And he was right, because not even four minutes later he heard voices and pedesteps. He shot up and hurried as fast as he could, to where you were situated. He didn't like what he found. The Autobots were holding you softly, at least until he arrived, branding his blaster.

You were shaking your head, trying to tell him to not shoot. He listened, not wanting to upset you, but he got upset since they left with you. He fell to his knees, not knowing what to do without you.

::: The Autobot base :::

"Is this yours?" The leader, you had gotten to know as Optimus, asked you while holding out your Sketchbook. You nodded as you grabbed the paperfilled book. "Yeah." Optimus kept a straight face as he talked.

"Why is there so many vehicons in it? Have the Decepticons keeping you prisoner?" You shook your head, to the shock of everyone in the large room. "No, the 'vehicon' you're talking about is called Steve and he's a... Friend." You were slightly hesitant when talking about Steve.

"I see. But he is not a part of the Decepticons? He still has his badge in your drawings." You sighed and looked up at the giant robot. "No, he left the Decepticons, not wanting to be a part of what they were doing." 

Optimus straightened before turning to his teammates. He glanced over them, before looking back down at you. "And you're sure he isn't still working with the Decepticons?" You nodded your head quickly, sure about your friend.

"Do you think you could take us to him, so we can talk to him?" You looked at the ground, not wanting to put him in danger, but you were also pretty sure that Optimus was true about his intention. "Do you promise not to hurt him?" 

Optimus took some time before nodding. "I promise." You smiled softly before walking closer. "Then I'll show you where we live." 

::: Steves cave :::

"Steve?" Said vehicon shot up from his laying position, slamming his helm into one of the rocks by accident. Nothing to bad, just a few scratches. He just shook his head before looking around, hoping that it was actually you and that you had gotten away from the Autobots.

His hope slowly dwindled though when he couldn't see you in the cave at all. "Steve are you in here?" He looked over at the entrance, determined to find out whether it was his helm playing a trick on him or if it was actually you.

And it wasn't a trick made by his processor. There you were, standing by the entrance. "Steve!" You ran over, jumping into his servos. But he froze when he saw the leader of the Autobots walk into the cave right after you.

He let his blaster out and pointed it at the leader. Though he didn't get to shoot as you pressed his arm down. "It's fine, they're with me." Steve looked down at you, being happy that he had taken off his mask, so you could see his worry and confusion.

"She is speaking the truth. We're not here to harm you. We're here to give you an opportunity. I have been speaking with your partner and my team, and you can join us if you want to." "You don't have to if you don't want to, though." 

Steve looked down at you as you had spoken. He was happy that you thought about his freedom to choose himself. He then looked around the cave, knowing that none of you were happy there. He stood up slowly, letting his blaster back in.

"Are you sure that the rest of your team would be fine with it?" Optimus nodded his helm. "I've already talked with them. Some are against it but they have all agreed to give you a chance." Steve smiled slightly, and thanked Optimus.

Optimus shook his helm. "It's my pleasure."

::: The Autobot base : 3 months later :::

You smiled as you kept watching Steve. He had gotten a bit of a makeover, since the Autobots had given him a chance to change his color scheme. He was even branding an Autobot badge instead of his old Decepticon one.

And luckily none of the other decepticons could recognize him. Now the two of you were happy. You had even formed a more romantic relationship, which after much debate, the other Autobots supported.

You had also gotten to know the kids, who were really nice to both you and Steve. Your lives couldn't be better.