MTMTE!Skids x Human!reader

Kinda short, but I liked making it.

Angst I guess? Yeah, angst, oh and death

----

- You and Skids had met each other in Swerves bar, a few weeks after the launch of the Lost Light and the appearance of Skids. You had been singing with a few of the other patrons, just for the fun of it. Skids had decided to join, and the two of you introduced yourselves.

- You began hanging out a lot more, some of your favorite activities to do together was crawling around in the vents, and being in the oil reservoir, just sitting in silence together.

- It didn't take long for others to notice the pinning you did at each other. Some of the other 'bots like Rewind, Swerve, and Rodimus had begun making bets on who would ask the other out first and other things like that. Though neither you nor Skids knew about these bets.

- It was actually a mixed bag on who 'bots thought would ask first, but to no one's surprise it was Skids who had asked you out. He had been smooth in the start, until he tripped over his own pedes while walking over to you. You had begun chuckling softly, before accepting his offer.

- Your first date was cute. Swerve had closed the bar down for the night, letting the two of you have it for yourselves, which you greatly appreciated. It was a nice dinner, and then a movie night in your habsuite.

- The next day everyone had bombarded you and Skids, asking who had asked out first. A lot of 'bots had groaned before handling money between each other, but you and Skids didn't pay them any mind, as honestly, you weren't too surprised. Except for when Ultra Magnus gave Rodimus some shanix.

- The worst day of your life, came when the DJD was literally standing at your front door, as everyone was trapped inside the giant castle that had once belonged to the once mysterious Necrobot.

- You had Skids had begun fighting since he wanted to give the others a boost in strength, with the help of his trauma. You wouldn't have too much against this idea, hadn't it been for the risk.

- When the actual boost happened you weren't there, you were off in one of the other rooms, crying your eyes out, as you were afraid. But you had decided that since he had already gone through with it, you might as well be by his side and gotten up, walking back to where he and Ratchet was located.

- You sat by his side, for the last few hours he had left, caressing his cheek, hoping he would hold through. When his spark eventually faded, you broke. You laid against him, crying when the others had arrived back, the DJD now dismantled and their allies fleeing.

- You wanted to celebrate your survival but when your lover was dead, you just couldn't get yourself to do so. So instead, you sat by Skids side, mourning his death. When the others went to leave, you decided to stay behind with Tailgate, Kaput, and some of the others that also decided to stay.

- You knew that you didn't have too long since you were just a mere human, and nothing on the planet could sustain you, so you decided to stay by Skids side, ignoring any and all pain that came your way, just happy to be beside your lover while you drifted off.