Mtmte!Helex x Human!Reader

You were twisting and turning, bored out of your mind. You had your thick, fluffy blanket over your body, constantly pulling it up to your chin, also cursing at Tarn for keeping the ship so cold.

You had thought it would be an advantage to have a giant oven for a sparkmate, but it didn't help when he was constantly out on assignments with his little group.

You stood up, blanket draped over your shoulders. You walked, grogley, out of your room, hoping that you could find Helex, so he could keep your warm.

Sometimes you hated being on the Peaceful Tyranny, as it was so large compared to you. The hallways stretched on forever, every corner leading to another never ending hallway.

Not only were they long, but also like a maze. Luckily you had gotten a map watch, so you wouldn't get lost and possible die, so you were sure that you could find Helex and the others.

And you did... After two hours of walking. The blanket was almost glued to you, as the ship had become even colder the closer to your goal you were.

But as the large door in front of you opened, it showed Helex and the rest of the DJD, just finishing up an interrogation. Tarn snapped his helm towards the door, wanting to know what had interrupted their mission.

"Ah, it's just you, human. Helex, they're yours to take care of." Tarn turned back to the poor cybertronian, too irritated to acknowledge you properly like he usually did.

Helex just gave him a quick nod, before picking you up, closing the door behind him so you weren't in the same room as the others. "Is something wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"It's so cold on this ship, and you're the warmest being I know. I just wanted to be you as well." You sat down his in warm palm, pouting slightly.

"Well, it's nice to know that you care about our time, but you know you aren't supposed to be with us when we're with other cybertronians. And isn't our room warm enough?"

You shook your head. "No, it's so cold. It is usually warmer, but maybe Vos did something again, just to bother me." Helex sighed before looking back at the door.

"Alright, I'll come back with you to our room. I can fix whatever is wrong, and then we can spend the rest of our time together." He stated, a soft smile on his lips.

You always thought his smiles contagious as they made you smile as well. "But won't Tarn get mad at you leaving?" You frowned, as he had gotten bit groggy over last time you had Helex leave.

"He won't need me at the moment. And I'll talk with him after about it. Now, my attention is on you, my little glowstone."

You chuckled, as he walked back towards your room. You loved his little nicknames, he was always so creative about them. The journey back was so much faster, thanks to Helex's bigger stature.

"Alright, let's see to this problem." He placed you on his warm shoulder, letting you cuddle closer to his neck cabling. Today was gonna be a warm day after all.