TFA!Blitzwing x female!reader

Y/N sobbed into her knees as she was sitting up against a tree. She was scared senseless by everything in the forest. Mostly the humans looking for her. She hadn't done anything wrong in particular. It was just the other kids trying to bully her even more. 

Her eyes were red and wet from all of the crying she had been doing. She tried to wipe away the tears, as she stood up once again. She ran away from the footsteps that had gotten louder than before.

She looked over her shoulder to see no one near her. At least not behind her, because she ran right into something metal. "Ow," She moaned out, rubbing her nose slightly before looking up at the giant robot in front of her. 

The robot turned his upper body to look at her as well. His face was blue and he had blood-red eyes. A shiver ran down her spine when the robot kneeled in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly and whimpered when the robot reached out for her.

She felt the hand of the robot wrap around her. She didn't fight, didn't struggle. She was just stiff as a board. "Hm, peculiar." She cracked one of her eyes open to look at the robot. "You don't zeem to fight back like every other human vermin I have encountered."

Y/N heard some shifting sound and then another voice. "But you are zo cute!" She looked at the robot who now looked like a black, jack-o-lantern. "Than-thank you." Y/N shrank more into herself as she stuttered, which just seemed to make the robot, like her more. 

"Zo cute! Ze name iz Blitzwing! Or Random!" Y/N smiled slightly as she looked at Blitzwing or Random. "Vant to be my friend?!" His face changed back to the blue one before she could answer. "No, Random! She'z a human! And ve're Decepticons! Ve can't be her friends!"

His face changed again to Random. "Plz! Pretty plz! I promise to take good care of her!" It changed to blue again. He groaned. "Fine, but if Lord Megatron zhrows her out then that'z finale." It changed once again as Random began cheering. 

He transformed into his jet mode and flew off their base.

*Time skip*

Y/N smiled as she had been living with the Decepticons for quite a while. She lived in the tube with professor Sumdac as she helped with anything she could. Megatron had been reluctant at first with keeping her but when she agreed to help with anything they needed he decided to keep her.

She had already proven to be a fantastic asset, with her being small and smart. She was good at tactics and she knew what to do when trouble came. Professor Sumdac had taken a slight liking to her as well, acting as her father while they were both living there.

Y/N laughed softly as Random was making funny faces to entertain her. She loved Random very much though she also liked his other personalities. Hothead had taken a liking to her when Random had brought a kitten and Hothead just couldn't take how cute Y/N was looking when with the small furry creature.

Icy needed a little convincing and he couldn't be won over with one act. It had taken her several weeks of showing kindness and competence in many subjects to get the cool 'con to like her. Though once her goal was reached he wouldn't leave her alone.

They went everywhere together, except for dangerous missions. Then Y/N just stayed behind in the mine. The Autobots didn't know of Y/N and Blitzwing wanted to keep it that way, not wanting her to be in any danger.

Though today was a bit different. Megatron and Starscream were no longer on earth, Sumdac had told the Autobots about Y/N and now both Y/N and Blitzwing was on the run. Well, mostly Blitzwing since he just held Y/N when running.

Right at this moment, they were hiding out in a small cave. Y/N was curled up on Blitzwings chassis, lying awake, thinking about everything that had happened. "Hey, Blitzy?" She turned her head to Icy's faceplate helm.

"Is there anyone you like?" The 'con glanced to the side for a moment, looking flustered though Y/N wasn't sure since he was already blue. "Yez, zere iz someone, ve like." He sounded hesitant. "Oh, alright. May I know who it is?" Icy seemed to think about it until his face changed into Random.

He sat straight up, catching Y/N so she wouldn't hurt herself. "It'z you zilly!" A blush covered Y/N's cheeks. "Really? Well, I like you too, all of you." Random smiled and brought her closer before nuzzling his faceplate with Y/N's.

"Ve all love you very much, my little zweetspark!" Y/N smiled and kissed Random's face softly, which led to Hothead switching in and getting irritated over not getting a kiss. His cheek plates coated a soft blue when Y/N chuckled softly.

She leaned up and softly pecked Hothead on his dermas. "Happy now, you big sparkling?" She asked in a playful tone. Icy then changed in demanding a kiss as well, which Y/N granted. "I love you, all of you." "Ve love you too."