Bayverse!AOE!Optimus Prime x Female!reader

Requested by _pathetic It's quite short since I didn't have a better idea for it. Hope ya like it though

You leaned your head on Optimus's door, as the two of you were driving for the third time of the day. You weren't sure why Optimus liked driving so much. It was just another one of his mysteries that you were going to figure out later in your relationship. 

You and Optimus had been dating for quite a few months now, with the other bots knowing. Your uncle had allowed it after much debate that lasted almost half a year, but in your opinion, the half-year was worth it since now, you had Optimus.

Oh yeah, your dad is Cade, and because of your parents' death and him taking you in, he was just as strict with the 'No boyfriend rule' but luckily you were older than Tessa and graduated a year after meeting the Autobots.

You realized soon after you started dating that a lot of work had to be put into it.  A lot of questions were asked and sometimes answered, other times not, because you were too embarrassed. 

The best one yet was a few days ago when Optimus had asked you about children. It pretty much went like this;

'You and Optimus were hanging near a park, him in his alt and you enjoying a smoothie, hanging out of his window. "Hey Y/N?" You sat down on the passenger seat, worried that he was gonna tell you not to hang out of the window since it might be dangerous. 

"Yes?" You dragged out the 'e' in the word. "What's that?" You looked at his dashboard with a raised eyebrow before you looked out of the window. "Describe, or else I am never gonna be able to answer." You took another sip of the smoothie.

"Over there, by the woman. There's a weird object with something in it. It had wheels and it's red." You looked at a lone mother playing with a boy, presumably a boy while a stroller stood beside them with a baby in it. "The stroller?" 

"Yeah, I think that's it. What's the thing inside of it?" You looked at his dashboard but this time in disbelief. "A baby." "What's a baby?" You almost spit out your smoothie in shock. Didn't he already know what a baby was?! You narrowed your eyes mentally cursing your uncle for not telling Optimus more about your biology.

"Well, you see, a baby is basically a younger human. It's what we start off like, before becoming children, then teens, young adults, you catch my drift." You heard a hum coming from Optimus in confirmation. "How do you obtain this baby?" 

You were almost about to answer until Optimus started up his engine, driving away from the park. "Wait, where are you going?" You looked out the window seeing that you were driving the same way as when you two arrived here first. 

"Back to the scrapyard. Now don't evade my question I wanna hear you say it." You didn't think much of his sentence as you sighed. "Fine. Well, you obtain a baby... Uhm... How do I explain this." You thought to yourself for a while before you looked out the window. 

"When a human male and female, really wants to they have something we call... Uhm... Sex... And if they protect themselves the female may get pregnant and then grow the baby inside of her belly." 

You were read as a tomato in your face, hating to have to explain babies to him. You didn't even notice that you two were back home. "Thank you for explaining it to me. You were pretty outright about it. Thought that you would try to evade the question more like Sam did back then." 

You stopped in your tracks as you got out. "What did you just say?" Optimus transformed with a giant smirk. That was the moment that you realized that you had been tricked into getting flustered. Again.'

You chuckled softly at the memory, looking back out at the road. "Something funny?" You shook your head. "It's nothing." You smiled softly, feeling so much love for Optimus, no matter how goofy he could be. In his own way of course.