Chapter 16

*JAZLYN’S P.O.V*

“Want to go to my house so I can pack some stuff?” Addie asked after brushing her teeth.

“No.” I answered monotone.

“Cool. Let’s eat and then we can go.”

My ears perked at the sound of food. I bolted downstairs and into the kitchen in a blink of an eye with Addie right behind me.

“Whoa Ace! Calm.” Addie exclaimed while motioning with her hands for me to sit.

She pulled out frozen waffles and put four in the toaster and another four in the toaster oven. With waffles, I could eat so many.

After I devoured my share of waffles I retreated back into my room to get dressed. I slipped on a pair of dark high waisted shorts, a white tank, a brown jacket and my TOMS.  I threw Addie a tan tank and a pair of ripped shorts which she paired with her converse.

Before we headed outside I grabbed a handful of blueberry muffin pouches from the cabinet. Big girls got to eat!

“Jaz! Addie! Vas Happenin?!” A voice yelled from next door.

“What did he just say? Is he making fun of me?”

“Is he a vampire? I don’t wanna die!”

Addie and I exclaimed at the same time while turning to look at the boys who were in their front yard.

“What do you guys have planned for today?” Liam asked, leaning against the fence.

“You know, cause mass destruction and harm innocent people.” I stated in my most serious tone.

“Seems legit.” Addie said while shrugging her shoulders.

“You two seem like the type.” Louis said raising his eyebrows.

“Thank you.” Addie and I said at the same time.

“Jinx you owe me a soda!” We yelled at the same time.

“Double jinx!”

“Splish, splash you owe me cash!”

“Jinx on a monkeys butt!”

“Okay, we get it ladies. You guys are oddly similar.” Zayn chuckled interjecting our yelling.

“Great minds think alike.” Addie smiled.

“I know my minds great but I beg to differ on yours.” I smirked at Addie.

“Ouch.” She cried while grabbing her chest.

I noticed the boys were previously kicking a soccer ball around before they started talking to us. I hopped the fence, stole the ball from underneath Niall’s foot and hopped back over in one swift moment.

“Swag.” I said to Addie and giving her a high five.

“Oi!” Niall grunted still shocked from what just happened.

“Get with the program leprechaun!” Addie said smirking at him while I winked at him.

“Hey! That’s our ball!” Harry pointed out.

“Obviously curls.” I said rolling my eyes. I began to kick the ball around with Addie. We started to mess around, hitting the ball with every body part except our hands and feet.

“Kim Kardashians.” I said when I hit the ball. Addie and I played this game where when you hit the ball you have to add something to what the person said before. It’s sort of like a pass around story.

“Butt.”

“Is bigger than my head.”

“But attracts the males.”

“Such as Justin Bieber.”

“And his perfect hair.”

“Which looks like a horse’s tail.”

This time Addie didn’t hit the ball back. Instead she let it drop right in front of her.

“A horse’s tail? Are you calling him something that comes out of a butt?” Addie asked giving me a constipated look.

“Technically it doesn’t come out of the butt. It’s like right above it.”

“Oh excuse me! Miss Smarty pants here!” Addie said holding her hands up as in surrender.

“Pants can’t be smart!” I remarked. At this point, Addie and I failed to notice the boys had each gotten nerf guns and were creeping towards us.

“What if the person wearing them is? Jaz watch out!” Addie yelled diving at me in order to push me out of the way as a yellow nerf bullet whizzed right in front of me.

“We’re under attack! In the safe house! Go! Go! Go!” I yelled at Addie while grabbing her by the arm and running into my house to avoid the swarm of nerf bullets at us.

“You know what this means right?” I asked Addie with a smirk after I shut the door. The grin on her face was a good enough answer for me.

I led her into my brother’s room that hasn’t been used in months. He can only visit us in the off season and when he has time. It’s pretty depressing.

When I stepped into the room, my heart felt heavier. We just recently decorated the room for him as a surprise for when he comes back.

The dark blue walls were my choice and so were the posters and pictures. Right above his white bed was a huge photo of him and I when we found out he got drafted for the Miami Marlins, He was carrying me bridal style and my arms were wrapped around his neck. We were laughing at god knows what.

It’s funny because everyone always mistakes us for twins because we look so much alike. I used to hate it before but know I love it.  I see it as we are a part of one another. We will always be together.

 Best friends till the end.