lana del rey

k so i just randomly started thinking about my mom who is lana del rey lol k and then i thought i should make a rant about her!

so can we talk about how everyone loves her?

like that's great, it's cool, you know the words to ultraviolence. but it's so frustrating!! when all these teenagers are in love with her and keep obsessing over her around me bc i probably know more about lana than half the people who "love" her k. and i bet ppl are gonna be like "oh look it's a fake fan who pretends to know everything about lana" but i bet half of u are like: "lmao u mean chuck as in the one from gossip girl!1!11!!"

NO. OK. ITS AWESOME IF U LOVE LANA. just nEVER SHOW THAT AROUND ME. i have been with lana for a lONG TIME NOW OK. sO dont come slitherin around like omg ultraviolence and born to die is the best do u have it?? cUZ GUESS WHAT I KNOW SONGS THAT SHE HASNT EVN RELEASED and i bet a bunch of u probably do bUT I KNOW. LANA. BETTER. THAN. YOU. its fine if u think u know her better just nEVER say that to me bc once u do we won't be friends lmao. im def the jealous type when it comes to lana and i like her more than one d or five sos and everything ok so back off my woman ok :'(. ima see her SOOON TOO so aah. K bye.

#zuzaf