not working

so currently, school is n o t working the way that i want it to!!! like in english and spanish i have good grades. then my humanities teacher is dumb so he dropped my grade to a b- for no good reason!! and then in latin i'm attempting to raise my grade up but it keeps on dropping to a c. my grade in science is deathly and my grade in algebra is okay but will be better once i retake this fookin test.

i'm so stressed abt school and i always have to be out of the house on the weekend and last week i had to be out of the house for the illest so i got sick !! also school is now taking its emotional toll on me like wtf school it's not even december lol calm down !

anyways it's now after school and during school i was just in a really shitty mood and i had a headache and i felt dead all day ughh and i feel gross since i'm on my period and that's not helping !!

but then i want to still see my friends and i want to have this school on my college applications bc it's a really good school.

OMFG and we watched the boy in the striped pajamas in english class and i was about to cry bc it was basically about this boy who moved to germany or something during the holocaust and he was v curious and he basically found a concentration camp and started talking to one of the boys living there. then he changed into the same pjs that the boy had and got into the camp somehow and he didn't know it was a concentration camp and he thought he was helping the boy find his father onfgngofjf then the nazis told them they were going to take a shower so they all headed into this big room and HDJFJFJF F the boy and his friend didn't know what was going on. and then you see one of the soldiers come in wearing a gas mask and putting something in the room and basically they thought they were takin showers but they were really being left to die in the gas chamber aND IT WAS SO SAD BC THE BOY DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND HE WAS JUST LOOKING UP ALL CONFUSED AND INNOCENT ANDB THEN HIS PARENTS WERE LOOKING FOR HIM AND I WAS ABOUT TO CRY BC THE FUCKIN BOY DIED IN THE GAS CHAMBER AND ALL U COULD HEAR WAS THEM ALL SCREAMING IN THERE AND HE WAS SO LITTLE AND CUTE AND THEN THE MOVIE BASICALLY ENDED WITH THE MOM SCREAMING AND CRYING AND I COULD LITERALLY FEEL TE PAIN. but the good part was that the boy's dad was played by the same person who played remus lupin in harry potter so that's a plus.

*stops entire rant to describe movie plot*

uhh anyways i was like the only one crying and wiping my tears away i feel like everyone else was about to cry or was acting like they were okay and i definitely was NOT OKAY onfg bc imagine and the fact that shit like this actually did happen orjfjfbd to liTTLE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEIR RELIGION IM

anyways i texted my mom and asked her about online school and she responded very sweetly and i might post her response soon but yeah.

#zuzaf