lana del rey!!!!!!!!!

SO GUYS

JUNE 9, 2015, I WENT TO A LANA DEL REY CONCERT!!!!

IT WAS ONE DAY AND 20 HOURS (37 minutes) AGO ON TUESDYA AND UGH I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SO IMA TELL U THE STORY.

so the plan was, if i got an a in math, i could get floor seats to a lana del rey concert. now, at first, she wasn't even coming to boston, so i was planning on driving sIX HOURS TO MONTREAL JUST TO SEE HER YUP THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE HER.

anyways, then she added boston to her tour dates and i started working really hard to do math and get an a!! so finally, i got an a in april, and on april 11, 2015, i bought my lana tickets!!well actually my dad bought them... we got them off live nation for six hundred and fifty point zero zero dollars. yup. and this was because we got floor seats quite near the ga pit(in the ga pit, lana comes down to meet fans and i thought we got ga pit tickets but when we arrived at the concert i found out we didn't :(( ] but anyways, we got floor seats in section 2, row t seats 4 and 5 because my mom went with me (she fuckin loves lana we have loved her since i was 8-9)

but normally that would be about two hundred dollars. bUT we went ahead and got the gold vip package, which came with a commemorative vip laminated pass, a vip pre-show reception with food n drinks, a lana tote bag with free merchandise inside and all that.

so yeah that was $325 + $325.

anyways, i set a countdown app for my lana del rey concert, which was at the xfinity center on june 9th. i waited and waited and waited.

then about a week before the concert, we hadn't gotten our will call tickets bc i guess they were supposed to arrive in the mail but they didn't so we had to email the people so they could put my mom's name on the list to come and pick up the tickets and be able to show my dad's stuff.

then on monday, i didn't even know what to wear so i literally threw together a pretty nice outfit that suited lana's whole vibe the day of. since the concert was on a tuesday and i'm still in school, i waited in school for my mom to pick me up. we rushed home and then i took the quickest shower you will ever hear of me taking- it was literally at least 2 & 1/2 mins.

so then i put my make up on, which was just some simple dark brown/black and golden kind of shimmery eye shadow, and i filled in my eyebrows and high lighted my chin(wtf) with concealer bc i love doing that and i couldn't find my fookin mascara but it expires after three months and it was expired so well.

then i put on my outfit and put more berets in my hair. after that, i literally packed my purse full of phone and ipod chargers if i was gonna be able to charge it at the concert lmfaoo. but yeah, we dashed into the car and then i wrote a long ass letter to lana bc i thought that she was gonna come down and meet us but we weren't in that section fml but we were super close to the stage.

when we got there, it was around three thirty. we waited in the vip will call line and then we got a couple papers. the vip pre show reception didn't open till 5:30 so my mom & i literally waited around the venue and in our car until about five ten. then we went up to the table where the lady was and we got our vip commemorative passes and our tote bags w. merch in them and we got our tickets.

after that, we headed over to the line where all the vip were waiting and we waited there for about fifteen- twenty mins. we were then led to a tent and they served us shrimp and chicken on those stick things and veggies and pepsi cola ;) or beer and stuff. they played the radio and there was a place to take pics so me and my mom did. legit tho my mom was being so fuckin embarrassing.

so like, they didn't say: "hey guys, you can go on and eat now."

and my mom was hungry so when she saw two girls go up to the "buffet" table, she walked out of her seat @ our table aND LITERALLY RAN OVER THERE ALMOST TRIPPING ON HERSELF. AND LIKE THE CONCERT EMPLOYEES WERE LAUGHING BUT I WAS CRINGING. THEN SHE CALLED MY NAME SO FUCKING LOUD AS IF WE WERE TWO MILES AWAY I WANTED TO UGH. i was so embarrassed honestly it was so cringe worthy and then like people were staring our way.. she always yells my name when i'm right fucking behind her like ugh stop. like omg chill it's food.

but anyways, then we ate and when it was around 6:20, people started leaving to get to the venue. we got there and the line went by pretty fast so we went right in and waited for a while.

then the opening act, grimes came on. i only knew one of her songs but it was all like electronic pop and shit i couldn't understand. she used a lot of bass i could literally feel the bass inside of my chest i thought i was dying or something. she used like a high pitched chipmunk voice but she was so cute n she was dancing and everything and like she was feelin' herself and she like djed her own songs from her laptop. everything from her is completely original it was cool.

but then i had to pee so i went to the restroom in the middle of her performance and then she sang some more and we waited about i'd say about an hour for lana to come on but my mom bought fried dough it was so yummy yum.

but anyways, they always made it seem like lana was coming on with the band getting onstage and the smoke and we would be cheering raucously and chanting her name thinking she was coming on hahahaha. then the music for cruel world started and she just swayed on in a cute ass white dress and i wAS CRYING SHES SO BEAUTYY.

then she sang cruel world and i was singing along but trying not to be too loud bc i hate that shit like when u come to see an artist but all u can hear are the fans. i video taped almost all of her performance!!!

idk the specific order but the songs she played were:

- cruel world

- chelsea hotel no. 9

- blue jeans (I WAS SO HAPPY FOR THIS ONE THIS SON G IS MY SHIT)

- ultraviolence

- born to die

- summertime sadness

- video games

- west coast

- cola ( I FILMED THE FIRST PART MY PUSSY TASTES LIEK PEPSI COLA BUT WTF IT DIDNT GO THRU aND LIKE WHEN SHE DIDNT HIT THE HIGH NOTES IN THE OOOOH HOO OOHOOH SHE JUST SMILED SHES SO CUTE)

- shades of cool

- brooklyn baby ( ALS O MY SHIT)

- serial killer (SO IN ONE OF THE PARTS WHERE SHE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO SAY "UGH" SHE LIKE MOANED IT WAS SO GREAT AND PLUS I LOVE THAT SONG SHE SHOUDL RELEASE IT MAYBE IT'LL BE RELEASED ON HONEY MOON)

- off to the races ( IT WAS LAST AND IT WAS SOOO FUCKIN GOOD SHE REALLY PUT HER ALL INTO EVERYTHING)

but yeah, the concert ended at around 10 something n before off to the races when she said "we have one more song left" everyone was like "awww" im so glad i saw this bitch ugh my love.

i've waited three years to see her this was a first and when she came onstage it was lIKE I KNEW HER WTF SHE'S SO PERSONABLE. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LIKE DIE BUT I WAS MORE CHILL THAN I HTOUGHT I WOULD BE I WAS LIKE OH YEAH I'VE MET HER BEFOREBUT I HAVENT OMG WE HAVE A FUCKIN XONNECTION.

so we went home got home around 11:20 and i have a tour date t shirt that i proudly flaunted to school the next day.

ANYWYAS NEXT TIME IM GETTING GENERAL AREA PIT TICKETS AND KEEPING THE LETTER I WROTE SO I CAN SEND LANA A PART TWO NEXT TIME I SEE HER.

lol toodle

#zuzaf