the n word

when i was younger, i used to preach that no one should ever use the n word even if they were black. but now, thanks to public school, my thoughts have changed.

everyone knows what a nigger is, and what it means. (if wattpad doesn't put my chapter on private for saying 'nigger' then we gon have some talking to do) but anyways, it's considered the most derogatory term in the english language.

now, some people try to argue that 'nigga' and 'nigger' aren't the same things, and personally, i disagree with that. i feel like they all come back to the same word that white people used to discriminate against us and i feel salty when people try to say otherwise. 

however, i think if you're black, then you can say the word nigga. yeah, it's probably pushing us back since white people always wanna copy us so they think that they can say it as well, but i also think that it's a term of endearment??? 

i try to never use the word, but i'm gonna be honest, when i'm with my friends, it slips. but i'm only okay with the n word if someone who is black says it. i'm not saying someone who's spanish, someone who's asian, someone who's white.

just because you're poc doesn't give you any right to use the word. if you are not black!! don't use the n word!! it's that simple.  

#zuzaf