my dream

so i had a dream today or last night idk it was either early in the morning or last night but anyways i wrote it down and now i'm typing it. this shit was long guys.

09.27.15 - the dream started with me and my mom. we were going to one of those "ghetto" markets and i don't fully remember what my mom said but i feel like she said we were gonna split up but still be in the same store. of course, i got lost and went to the store next door with my irrelevant ass. then i was looking for my mom and getting all stressed out since she wasn't there. i asked a few employees for help and they gave me this huge cuban cigar to "relieve my stress." i was scared af to smoke it bc cigs are addictive and can kill you, but of course i did it anyways lmao. 

then i hid it because my mom was approaching, but she wasn't mad that i got lost like i thought she'd be. we then drove home and i continued to smoke the somehow still lit cigar in my room (it's lit fam). i then heard knocking on my door and it was my dad. i rushed to hide the cigar and broke off pieces of it so the shit wouldn't catch fire. i hid it in the dresser underneath my tv.

then it switched to latin class. i remember staying there after school with my friends jackie and melissa. students came in and out and my latin teacher had some weird ass way of tracking them, but jackie and i stayed there for so long, talking to the teacher and studying the map of rome or something. 

then it switched to my room and i specifically remember jackie and leah being there and my other friend nana and a few other friends being there too. i was on my ipod and then my mom came in, demanding the ipod password. but i denied that bitch entry and tried to hide my ipod. she eventually left- god bless. 

leah started asking for the charger but i needed to use it so jackie took the charger and hid it from leah. leah was complaining though, so jackie gave it to her. i rejected at first, but then i was like, "oh it's okay."

then we switched to school. i was walking up the stairs with danielle and a bunch of other people in the school to the new fourth floor (they literally added a new floor this is not a game). everyone thought that the fourth floor was going to be more rooms for classes but surprisingly, it was a starbucks!!(that students were actually able to go to!!!) a lot of people were excited, and so was i, but it didn't show as much. everyone wanted to order something since there were employees and bars there already, but the employees denied bc we needed to listen to an announcement. 

so we headed outside onto the grass. it was a really nice n sunny day. THE CUTE WHITE BOY WAS THERE(the one i stayyy ranting about) and he was in the middle of the circle being all authoritative i was like yess go papi u da boss. lmao anyways.

he started talking about what he liked in girls even though that had nothing to do with what everyone thought the announcement was finna be about. he said,

"i like it when yall wear them crop tops."

all the girls were literally leaning in to listen to him bc everyone knew he was a sexy ass motherfucker who needs to back that ass up into my life. anyways, then he said, "and those a1 skirts."

HE LITERALLY SAID A1 KIJFDFDSF

so thEN EVERY FUCKING GIRL WEARING A SKIRT INCLUDING ME(I BARELY WEAR SKIRTS FUCK U THOUGHT THIS WASSS LMAO) PULLED THEIR SKIRT UP TO MAKE IT SHORTER. he looked a lil grossed out since we were mostly 12-14 and he was probably 16-18. then he ended his announcement and my friend kim and i started walking together and i said, 

"i don't know why all the girls pulled up their skirts (hypocrite ass bitch). it's not like he was gonna be like, 'ayeee but look at those hot fourteen year old girls.'" 

i was laughing, but kim seemed to fake smile and i figured her humor wasn't as... out there as mine. then i went back inside to the starbucks and my mom was there. for some reason, we all had to stay overnight in the school's Starbucks.

we got our dinners and my mom decided to sit at a table with some guy. there were drops that looked like blood on the table, but my mom didn't seem to notice, so i continued eating my dinner, trying to avoid mixing blood in with my food lmao. 

the guy was playing a song off his mixtape that went: "daddy's not right." ngl, it was pretty fire. for some reason, i thought, 'maybe i should send these lyrics to papi chulo' (if u guys know that papi chulo is code name then ur some avid readers of this book congrats). but idk why i thought that, but i was contemplating whether i should send the lyrics to him or not, literally just tapping and untapping the box next to his name on snapchat. but i still hadn't made a decision by the time it was time for us to go to bed.

that was one weird and long ass dream guys. even weirder, i remember the dream, which is odd, but i definitely didnt wanna forget it so i added it to my dream journal. 

lmaoo i told my friend this dream and she was like:

"this is weird, what did u do before bed that caused you to have this dream? did you drink loco hot cocoa?"

(hanny montanny reference)

and then she said "even when i'm high, i don't have weird dreams."

lmaoo lowkey wanna dream again with the white boy in the dreams bc ayee. btw i havent been on alll dayy i've been on my other account. 

and tomorrow is my booboo's birthday.

#zuzaf