cute white boy

alright so if y'all have been keeping up with my school series (i recently renamed it school series lmao) then u know about my new papi chulo aka the cute ass white boy !!! so i think his name is michael so i'm just finna call him michael.

anyways mmmmichaellll omfg ugh
i'm telling yall rn he is so fucking FINE like you zon't understand how hot he is.

today at lunch he was there and ik what table he sits at so i sat with my friends who were sitting near his table and i was literally staring at him gUYS I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME. and then he looked up and we made very brief eye contact and he started laughing.

and legit guys he's always laughing and smiling he's like a lil plushie thingie wowowow so cute.

and so basically i was just admiring him while eating my lunch and then i moved to the other table with my og squad n i was like ayee lemme show y'all the cute white boy.

so i was over here escorting my friends to the second cafeteria(there's a caf for seventh graders and a caf for 8-12 but most eighth graders sit in the seventh grade caf) where he was and showing them him.

and my first friend was like bruh he's ugly and I WAS LIKE BITCHHH WHATS WRONG WITH U. my second friends was like "tf friend #1 is blind he is fine as fuckk". n my third friend said he was ugly and i was like okay foh.

my fourth friend liTERALLY WALKED AWAY BC HE WAS SO FINE AND WE WERE HYPE AS FUCK ABOUT IT.

AND THEN MY OTHER DUMBASS FRIEND WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME AND MOVE SO THEN WHEN THE FUCKING BELL RANG SHE WAS LIKE, "wait i didn't see him." and i've tried to show her him like a million times so i was pissed and i started yelling at her.

guysss he's so hot that it physically hurts im not

and like ugh YES you don't understand he is fine as fuck and then another friend was like: "y'all are blind he is one of the finest white boys in this school."

guys i'm getting a picture and one day i'm gonna muster up confidence and be like "hey sir. what's up."

and then we'll be best fucking friends.

#zuzaf