damn you but that's not the point!

so i literally just said to myself as i was pulling up wattpad on my computer,

"i'm mad, so i'm gonna rant about it. cheers!"

anyways.

carlos dfikrhdhg i nEED TO FOCUS ON STUDIES SO DNT READ THIS IS U THINK THIS IS GNA DISTRACT U BC DONT TRIP OVER NO SNOTTY NOSED BOYS

anyways it's not like carlos is all up on my mind i dont lose sleep over him so dont worry abt it fAM.

so todAY

ughhh

im so mad bc he's lowkey fine but lowkey not fine nd the girl he was tryna use to get me jealous after the first one failed wasn't sitting next to him bUT I KNOW SHE HAS A HUUGGGEE CRUSH ON HIM LIKE U CAN TELL !!! qt and so basically i was talking about cody herbinko to my friend behind him and i turned around basically facing carlos since he sits next to me but like diagonally i guess. like he's next to me but not on my right or left side. so he's really not next to me but that's not the point!

"yeah, he's really cute and nice," i said. then carlos head pop up as always, and he was like,

"shhhh shhhh shhhh." and i kid u not he said shhh thrice lol but that's not the point! "don't say that."

all smiling and shit like do u got a secret can u keep it swear this one you'll save better lock it in ur pocket taking this one 2 the grave. if i show u then i know u wont tell what i said cuz two can keep a secret if one of them is ded.

just had to, but that's not the point! and then i went ahead making these constructor like truck noises to sound like i was backing up and he started laughing alrighty then.

then the second time around, i was just playing but i was mad at elijah who sits next to me and i said,

"no me gusta... you. at the moment, at the moment." which translates to, "i don't like... you. at the moment, at the moment."

and then carlos fucKIN BUTTING IN TO THE CONVERSATION WHAT A WHORE but that's not the point! said, "aww."

n kept saying aww and i faced him and repeated,

"at the moment." wit a fake a$$ smile on my face bc i really dnt like the shiiit he was tryna pull the other day like sorry papi but my tongue rolling my r's while i'm learning in spanish class is a lot more important to me then ur tongue!!! but that's not the point!

then, the teacher asked us to talk about wht we liked and didn't like and fuckin carlos over here was like tilting his head down and purposely making his voice DEEP AS FUCK like his voice is already (ugh ik people hate when ppl say this) but his voice is already deep and husky and so then he made it lower and i was like okay how but that's not the point!

and he mumbles,

"yo no se." which means "i don't know."

and tHEn ugh yum! carlos faces me and he goes,

"me gusta comer..."

AND LIKEEE I NOT EVEN JOKING IS FOIDHF MY STORIES ABOUT BOYS ARE S O EXTRAVAGANT BUT I AINT NEVER TOLD NO LIE bc who tf lies about boys uh lame!!!! but anyways, comer means eat and me gusta means i like to and so ju put it all togetherrr and it means, "i like to eat pussy." and i got so crazed but that's not the point!

and i literally ch O KED ON MY SPIT AND I WASNT EVEN SWALLOWING OR ANYTHING. and in my head i was like: "alright, comer mi cono but please dont hurt her! she's my favorite and i love cats."

anyways, yung fuckboy probably thought i didn't know what that meant :) cute.

theennnnnnnnn all these white girls with no accent were really fuckin me up so i did my little voice thing that i cant explain but its basicALLY ME MOANING but sounding like a sarcastic smart ass at the same time while sighing and in Spanish class I do it all the time and Carlos is always like alright tf but he started doing it too, but that's not the point!

anyways, i did my moaning + sarcastic + sighing + i forgot to mention voice crackly thingie but that's not the point! thing. and as i was doing that, i said,

"oh my god, i'm goNNA ch o O k e myself!"

(lol i just called my nana and said "love u" but she hung up and i said out loud, "alright, guess she doesn't love me back. haha. alright!")

and he started laughing and said "same" to himself and i

yeah fuck me up but that's not the point!

#zuzaf