i took hella long but

here's smutty and shy gilinsky

shy is from one fanfic im writing and smutty is from a different fic

lmaoo so i decided to do both for obvious reasons

soooo this isn't necessarily shy jack this is jack feeling attacked lol and another character talking about how jack never gets shy.

but enjoy...

"Close your mouth, wouldn't wanna catch flies."

Jack closed his mouth abruptly before opening his mouth again to speak,

"Listen, I wanna apologize for the way we met yesterday."

"Oh, it's okay- it's not like you could've invaded the space of plenty of girls if there were more in there," Valentina shook her head, speaking in her fluent sarcasm as usual.

"Alright, I'm sorry. We were being d*mb and annoying- and I didn't think anyone would be naked or anything. I mean thankfully you weren't... that wouldn't be super bad but you know what I mean. Could we maybe just start over? Like, can I get your number?" Jack stuttered at first but it was clear that at the end he wanted to sound smooth enough to get Valentina's number. Valentina laughed out loud, almost choking on the water she had to swallow. Jack made a face, but tried not to look too offended.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend if you can have my number?"

"It's not like she owns me... I'm not gonna send you dick pics in the middle of the night."

"You can have my Twitter. Occasionally favorite my inspirational tweets- DM me every now and then," Valentina compromised, blatantly ignoring his comment about dick pictures. Jack scrambled for his phone and pulled it out of his backpack, handing it to her. Valentina nodded with a smile and opened his twitter app. She tapped in her name and pressed the follow button when her account came up. She handed it back, and only a few moments after she handed Jack her phone, her's made multiple notification sounds. Jack smirked up at her, his dark eyes igniting in some type of way, which made Valentina feel some type of way. It wasn't that Valentina was playing hard to get, there was no denying that Gilinsky was fine as hell, but there was no denying that he was so annoying that it was almost impossible to look past his personality and pay attention to his looks.

"Earth to Valentina..." Jack said, no longer putting her in a position where his looks personally victimized her and instead facing forward.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I have to follow you back, don't I?" Valentina asked, trying her best to stay on her game. Gilinsky chuckled,

"Yeah, babe."

"Babe?" Valentina's head instantly snapped up from the glowing screen of her phone. Jack clenched his jaw, making his jawline so visible that Valentina felt as though it could bend her phone in half and snap it. (LMAOO HOLLY THIS WOULD BE ME IF SOMEONE OTHER THAN U CALLED ME BABE)

"I call... people babe sometimes... not all the time, it's not just my girlfriend. I'm sorry, it slipped- I..."

"Save it fetus," Valentina used the same tone that she had with him the time he and his friend stormed into the girls' bathroom.

"S-sorry," Jack stuttered, scratching the back of his head.

Valentina hummed and typed in a tweet, making sure to send it to Jack on her page.

valentina ramirez | @ramiiimamiii

status ; not interested @jackgilinsky

Jack's eyes moved frantically across the screen as he read what Valentina had tweeted him. He furrowed his brows in either confusion or anger, it was unclear to Valentina. It didn't matter though, his girlfriend was coming, so he pulled up a chair to sit across from her, sending Valentina anxious glances throughout the entire lunch.