old disney tag

*created by me and i tag everyone plS ACTUALLY DO IT AND TAG ME IN IT IF U WANT TO*

old disney tag questions
1. favorite disney shows - mine was hannah montana, kim possible, mickey mouse clubhouse, ooh, ahh and you (THE ONE WITH THE MONKEYS), kuzco(DOES NO ONE REMEMBER KUZCO WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS MY FAVORITE AND I ALWAYS CRACKED UP AT THE MOVIE SND STILL DO LMAOO) also american dragon jake long(uSED TO PLAY THE GAMES ALL DAY ERR DAY)

2. favorite disney movie - omg idek there's omgg okay so my top favorite disney original movies were: the one about the Hawaiian surfer guy named johnny or something, wendy wu: homecoming warrior, hsm 2 and 3, camp rock. probs more but u know hahaha. then my favorite like disney princess movies were snow white, bambi, mulan, the little mermaid.

3. top five favorite disney songs -
- fly on the wall by miley cyrus
- see you again by miley cyrus
- sonny with a chance theme song (I SEEN DEMI IN CONCERT WHEN I WAS LIKE LITTLE I STILL HAVE THE TSHIRT AND SHE WAVED AT ME TOO BUT THEN I FOOKING LEFT EARLY CUZ I GOT TIRED D*MB BITCH GETTING TIRED I WAS LIKE SEVEN)
- apologize by david archuleta (was that even by him omg)
- burnin up by the jonas brother (I SEEN THEM IN CONCERT TOO HAHAAAA)

4. least favorite disney movies - remember this is based off of when i was a kid and my least fav disney movie was "freaky friday" omg it was so creepy to me how they switched bodies and the mom was gettin all cozy with jake lol ew no. and "eddie's million dollar cookoff."

5. disney crushes - omG I USED TO HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON FETUS DYLAN SPROUSE (zack on suite life of zack and cody. NOT EVEN THE SUITE LIFE ON DECK I JUST HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FROM SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY LOL) OMFG AND CHAD FROM SONNY WITH A CHANCE WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS UGH I WAS WONDERING WHAT THTA MOUTH DID FROM THE EPISODE HE CAME IN (which i think was the first)

5. favorite disney details - i didnt really know what to call this question bUT I REALLY LIKED "disney: 365!" aNd tHE DISNEY GAMES WITH THE OG STARS¡

i loved a lot more than what i listed trust me like omfg anyways i'm gonna do a halloweeny/fall type tag next becAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT LOVE FALL AND ALSO IM GONNA BE MINNIE MOUSE FOR HALLOWEEN LIKE IM PRETTY SURE

#zuzaf