jack gilinsky again!!!!

DON'T WORRY IM NOT A MAGCON GIRL i only like jack gilinsky and espinosa isn't bad either. btw this video is probs very old.

LOL so i was creepin on jack gilinsky and i found this video of him & jack johnson(ew he can suck my ass he's an asshole) and it was called: jack and jack gets bitch slapped.

at first i was like, "oH NO MY POOR BBY" because i thought that jack gilinsky actually got slapped and was feeling vulnerable lOL NOT THE RIGHT THOUGHT!

anyways, it was of jack g yelling at jack j and he was like,

"would you rather have a vine out there of you fucking carrying a bag of beer or would you rather me smack you in the face? answer that honestly."

and jack johnson goes: "i would rather have a vine of me carrying a bag of-"

AND LOL GILINSKY DIDN'T EVEN LET HIM FINISH he didn't even say, "imma let you finish but..." naahhhh lmfaoo he just smacked Jack Johnson right across the face.

then jack g said, "fuck you bro, imma smack you again bro, imma smack you again." 

and everyone was like, "brOo0o chiiillll" 

and jack g goes: "smack me bro, and i'll smack you back."

and i didn't know why he smacked him tbh but jack johnson needs to be slapped across the face for plenty of other reasons. then i read the comments and apparently jack johnson was about to make a vine of him carrying a bag of beer in one of his vines and he's underage and lol jack gilinsky was 'protecting him' by smacking some sense into him. like yeah, it's good that jack g was making sure his friend stayed out of trouble and didn't tarnish his image further.

bUTTT what isn't good is how people were like: "omgg jack is so hott when he's mad, i would let him smack me anyday. he's so hot like this."

like no??

the people saying this were fourteen year old girls and obvi jack gilinsky isn't fourteen so like even if you were joking that's not okay. you shouldn't be serious/joking about wanting to let a man slap you anyday...

and people were like "they have a bad friendship, no friends should hit each other" and like how their relationship is isn't their business (nor is it mine but i'm still talking about it so!!!)" but like it made me think: "imagine if they were dating and jack g smacked jack j(if they were dating) i wonder what girls would say then."

bc honestly guys, fangirls get so easily brainwashed lol like if they LOVE harry styles, i'm sure that he could smack a girl and most fangirls would be like: "OMG that's sooo hotttt, leave him alone!"

lol there could be better ways to handle the situation besides smacking your best friend but jack johnson kind of deserved it for being hard-headed. 

tbh jadison would be so cute if madison wasn't fucking underage like that's the only problematic thing that i know so far about gilinsky, trust me, i'm not ignoring this!

watch the video up above & comment your opinion

actually pls don't if you can control yourself(!!!) i don't want to know

#zuzaf