just sayin

making the whole fandom look like it's full of inexperienced(not that inexperienced writers are bad) writers. it pisses me off that the ones with horrible plots have two million reads like wyd lol¿ y does your terrible book that i can't even read the first page of without not knowing who in the hell is even speaking have 2 million reads wtf ?

and then ofc the books with a well developed plot and description have like two reads. im not even trying to be a full out nasty person, but why do horrible writers think they can write lol do i sound like a nasty person now ? probably.

but anyways like i'm still improving my writing skills, but it concerns me that i practically just turned 13 and i can write better than the majority of 17 year olds on here. like hello? step it up!! talking about "thirteen year olds shouldn't be writing that kinda stuff" when you're still stuck in high school and on top of that, you can't even write well.

this isn't even shade i just use the word "you" a lot to generalize things lol.

but yeah there's some really shitty writers on here and it really pisses me off when i'm reading like a book idea book full of these really gucci book ideas and then someone takes the idea and i get all excited!!  then i go to their page to read the book and it's literally the opposite of what i was hoping to read. like i'm not looking for shakespeare quality writing, but instead of:

"she picke d up her basketball. and theew ot over to jack who winked at her before shooting. 'your my good luck charm' he whispered after he made it in."

can we go for something more descriptive and something that showcases our brilliant grammar and spelling skills we gained in like fifth grade!!! smh i'll probs write a rant about writing and how to be descriptive bc yeah, i slack sometimes but most of the time i think my stories are intriguing as fuck.

anyway i finally updated 'camp counselor' chapter eleven/undici on ficsforall . hate that username, might change it who knos

#zuzaf