the mirabellas : ts3

so if you didn't know already, i love the sims and i made a family a couple days ago called the mirabella family.

the storyline is that all the teens are in a foster family, but i have two boys who are twin brothers! and i am so in love with this family lemme tell you.

so since i don't have my youtube channel up yet (which should be up soon who even knows), i'm gna do one of those sims 3 current family walkthroughs but i'm gonna write about it which should be fun!!!!

let's go i love the sims

- arizona mirabella

so arizona is the foster mom, i guess. i'll probably include pictures of all the sims here from order of which i describe them, but anyways, she's your laid back mom who's kind of grunge but slowly fading out of it since she wants to become a little more formal and proper and she basically looks prepared for everything. she's fine with her kids doing everything and she's really casual with her kids and is pretty okay with them staying out after the game-installed curfew and parties and school and shit as long as they don't become high school dropouts that have no control (no controoool).

her traits are: charismatic(easy to talk to + makes nice conversation), nurturing(good with raising kids + teens), natural cook(really bomb ass food), party animal and rebellious.

- melanie mirabella

melanie is the super qt softie who basically is really innocent and friendly to everyone. she can be a little bit absent minded from time to time and easily influenced but for the most part she has a head somewhere on her shoulders. she's also a teen (along with everyone in the household besides arizona who's a young adult.) she's on the cheer-leading squad too. she's also the oldest of the bunch which i really don't like but oh well.

her traits are: excitable, good(donates to charity a lot + close to family and friends + always tries to help out people in need), easily impressed(hence being easily influenced), friendly.

- siena mirabella

sO SIENA! she doesn't exactly look like siena but i really just love the name 'siena' like wut i'm going to name my child siena, watch. anyways she's ur tumblr aesthetic girl except she's brazilian so she's got the whole dad hats and adidas thing on lock and a really bomb fashion sense. but uh, she's more confident and headstrong and knows her goals, tries to reach them and takes care of herself. she's also captain of the cheer-leading squad.

her traits are: irresistible, vegetarian, perfectionist, athletic.

- louis mirabella

also doesn't look like louis tomlinson but basically, out of his twin brother, he's more of the proper and firm one. he loves working and aspires to get good grades and be well off in life. he has friends but he's not really focused on his social life. he's not as quick as siena and as independent and strong as siena, but he is pretty focused in education and his future.

his traits are: workaholic, bookworm, genius and ambitious.

- harley mirabella

harley looks exactly like louis except for the hair and fashion sense. also, louis talks like he's english, but that's really just him being "proper" and trying to sound more established than anyone else. seeing as harley thinks that's all bullshit, you can kind of tell what he's like. harley's more wild yet laidback at the same time. he's nearly never as stressed as louis bc he lowkey slacks in school and doesn't have a job. he's quite flirty and loves his women, aND he only dates poc ahuahhh. my kinda guy just a little. he gets along with arizona bc they're just like each other.

his traits are: flirty, rebellious, party animal, irresistible.

THATS MY HOUSEHOLD YALL

they're pretty poor since i didn't use cheats so they're gonna be busting their ass to make that fast money. anyways there's a picture of them at the top even tho it's not a family picture but anyways.

#zuzaf