birthday party

so my birthday was on friday (thanks for the birthday wishes) and my party was the day after. it was 90s themed and basically we wore 90s basic clothes like flannel, combat boots, mom jeans, denim etc. i was wearing a flannel shirt w leggings and combat boots and my hair was in a bun.

my friend who came first did my makeup and it was fuhleeky!!!! then she gave me her gift which was a magnetic necklace!!! there were like two halves and they connect together it was so cute.

so then other friends started coming and we ate and played music and whatnot and danced a little. then we ate pizza and then we went outside and made musicallys and almost fought each other and u know snapchats and roast sessions. the usual.

then we made smores at my firepit and it was LITTTTT we played mad music and sang along at the top of our lungs lmao. then we went inside and made more musicallys bla bla bla. we went into the living room to watch the tape of me singing my solo as motormouth maybelle in hairspray and my were soooo happy for me it was nice. they were cheering and screaming at the end and in-between the video.

thennn we ate cake and opened my presents and whatnot yada yada yada. before we really ate tho we all whipped in a circle to a beat lml.

then we went into the living room and watched scream queens from the beginning for my friends who hadn't seen it yet. then people went home.

iT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
im finna get the whole squad together again bc that was bomb asf.

#zuzaf