jeremy mcdole

im literally crying rn help

there is so much hatred for poc and "disabled" (i don't use "disabled" bc they are able to do everything) /neuroatypical people it's just disgusting. three white police officers recently shot and killed a black man(jeremy mcdole) who was in a wheelchair.

at this point i don't care if he's white, black, hispanic, asian, indian, muslim. he is paralyzed in a wheelchair. he was 28 years old and was shot and killed because of his race.

apparently he had a gun but i dont even care. they were screaming at him to put his hands up in the video. when he didn't, it looked like he was "reaching for a gun". then the camera went to black and i heard at least nine gunshots. at that point i was full on in tears.

it angers me to no end how so many black/ poc men and women/ any gender have to die so young for something so simple as the color of their skin.

i think i'm angered the most at this one. the police officers, or should i say pigs, first feel threatened by black young teens in hoodies eating skittles because their cheeks got all red, but now they are afraid of black men in wheelchairs.

don't tell me "there are good cops." don't tell me "all lives matter" if you aren't going to take the time out of your blessed fucking day to tell me that black lives matter.

"there ain't no gun they make that can kill my soul."

#zuzaf