kylie jenner

ok so can we talk about how problematic she is
like she's armenian so she's a woman of color idk why people are telling her she's white but she's! so! annoying!

and like her fans are so gullible they will believe everything she says.

"omg leave killeyeley alone!1!1!1! she didn't get lip injections what the hell!"

omgg ok and i believed that she filled in her lips for a while and then i was like lol honey ur getting nowhere with this!

and does anyone remember when kylie did a blackface photoshoot and all the white girls were defending her and talking about reverse racism in the comments 😂😂

and then she had this picture of her in a sports bra and sweat pants and cornrows and she was like: "i woke up like dissss" oh i see, you woke up with cornrows and a new example of how to culturally appropriate.

and then the fact that she's dating tyga like damn it's not my life but he's 26! that's gross and that makes tyga a predator lol.

and her mom doesn't know how to put this girl in check. like i know my daughter is not about to hang around w/ 30 year old men.

and i'm aware that kylie's mature and can do what she wants to but like... you're still a child. you're still a 17 year old little girl who hasn't even graduated from college.

i honestly think she's trying to grow up too fast honestly slow down. and like her mom doesn't know how to parent very well at all. she lets her kids talk shit about her and to her face when they could just be another one of her expensive shoes lol she didn't have to have babies. she could've stayed rich and happy without any of them.

and like kylie tries to call herself humble but nothing is humble about wearing six cartier bracelets.

and i feel like it's only me who thinks she's this huge attention seeker. like she does whatever she can to get into the spotlight honestly just bc ur a leo doesn't mean you can't be on the down low.

but then again i still have her on snapchat

#zuzaf