school series: latin is ok

so 2day school actually went well !!! but tbh i feel really sick like it's getting hard for me to breathe bc everytime i inhale my chest hurts :(( this started this morning and ima just give yall a fuckin summary

so. remember the latin teacher i was complaining about and how i was about to cry in latin class ??? so i told my mom n shit and she encouraged me to write her an email telling her exactly how i felt soooo i did lol ! i sent the email to my latin teacher and when she got it she actually apologized profusely ++ wanted to help me and everything !

so i got to school ready to talk to my latin teacher the first thing she did when she saw me was pulled me into the classroom like ok damn. and then she was apologizing and stuff and saying she didn't mean to make me feel that way and that she was sorry that i was sick and blah blah blah sweet stuff. and THEN she said that my writing looked like it was written by an adult ahh and that she could tell i liked to write!!! she said that she wanted me to join the classics club (club for latin stuff) whiCH I ACTUALLY LOWKEY WNA JOIN BC WE GET TO GO TO NEW YORK AND THE STATE CONVENTION & none of my friends are in the club but i know some cool ass ppl in the club sooo. yeah but she wanted me to join to write for it "bc we do need some writers!"

and she asked if i like writing and i said "yes" and whatever and then she asked if i wanted to share my writing with her and i was like oh shit lmao bc my writing's a lil intense (for those of u who have read my smut) !!

but im gna send her one of the clean stories that i have saved on microsoft word !!

so yeah then i went to algebra i feeling like shittt bc i lost my schedule and forgot where i was going and so i was supa late and then the fucking teacher was like, "do u have a pass?"

and i was like "oh i was in the latin room and i forgot to get a pass." and then she was like,

"honey that's what i asked." giving me all this fucking attitude like bitch who in the fuck ???

anyways like it's not even december u cant be a bitch just yet !!!

thenn she was like "did you do the homework assigned friday?" i said no i left early but WHEN I CHECKED MY GRADE TONIGHT I GOT A ZERO ?? HOW THE FUCK

bitch.

anyways the girl behind me smelled like cigarettes nd she kept fucking coughing and it was really killing me like the room was all stuffy and my chest was hurting and ahh fuck that. but i was like "i'd be surprised if she smokes bc she's hella athletic."

but like ugh she's one of those perfect girls that always looks great and awake and afuckingmazing for school and all mature and shit and brings her fancy ass black handbag and always looks on point like no hunny!! ur pissing me off !!

oh yeah and the latin teacher also said that she told the english teacher about my exquisite writing skills.

and then i went to gym and ew and then i went to humanities and we had to write a paragraph on why we do or don't support obamacare and the teacher really liked my work :)

so then i went to science(i actually went to science before i went to humanities woops) and im pretty sure i got a fucking terrible grade on my assignment so yay!!!

anddd then i went to spanish after humanities and that was a breeze and i did my latin hw in spanish bc i forgot !!!

and then i finished the hw and went to latin but i havent latin homework yikes or my text retake super yikes lmao

buttt at second lunch i saw the cute boy ah fuck nejdf he's literally always smiling, smile while ur choking me pls :) thx

yeah then i went to the dentist and then kumon which i spent two fucking hours at without doing any school homework (kumon is math tutoring ew)

then i got home did some homework watched some tv u know the drill

yeah whatever boring life equals boring rants but gtg suk sum dik bye!!!!

#zuzaf