im so tired

i'm doing horrible in school and tbh it's just ugh to me bc in humanities i have everything and i missed ONE homework but turned it to him the other day and he fails me and now my grade is back up to a C and then i'm failing latin and science already bc the stupid teacher gave me a forty percent on the first assignment in science when he even said that it was a hard first assignment. and i didn't do so great on the last two quizzes and in latin i literally failed almost every quiz bc the stupid teacher literally gave us quizzes every single day.

and i only retook two quizzes and have two more to retake and i'm just realy upset now bc i wasted half of my weekend at this stupid event and i didn't even win the thing that i worked hard for.

and first thing in the morning today, my mom made me eat and then do a week of math from my outside group that i'd missed and then tomorrow progress reports are coming home and i'm gonna have to bring home a card to my mom with two 50 range grades and a 73 bc my humanities teacher is dumb.

and the hw assignment that i missed in his class was only three points so i dont see how he could drop my grade from 100 to a 56 and then bring it up to a C that makes no sense.

and everyone else is doing so well and whenever i talk abt my grades with someone theyre like "wow how are you failing already" like can u not. anyways i'm just really tired of school already bc i do all the homework and i try so hard in class and i said that this year i was gonna do very well.

im so tired of this like i dont wanna go to school anymore and im having a really bad day nd i feel like i dont take care of my fam or my bunny as well as i could and i really dont want to have to show my mom my crappy grades

#zuzaf