backtrack

So remember the "bitch I already don't like" from camp?? I guess we're friends but we argue a lot. So today me and her were talking about Kylie and her cultural appropriation and how Zendaya and Amandla Stenberg put Kylie in check for it. The conversation basically went like this.

"Zendaya put Kylie in check for cultural appropriation and told her to do a little research," I said.

"Well, she needs to understand that not everybody who wears cornrows is going to research them, they just wear them. She needs to get over it."

BITCH DONT TELL AN OFFENDED BLACK PERSON TO GET OVER THE APPROPRIATION OF THE HAIR THEY DID TO THEIR FAMILIES DURING HARD TIMES. I WAS SO PISSED BUT I STAYED CALM

I said, "Yeah but it's cultural appropriation and it's offensive."

And I could tell she was trying to be gentle because she could tell I was genuinely upset. She goes,

"Well yeah but just because she says something about it doesn't mean anyone's going to listen."

And that's true because you never can educate an ignorant racist. I said,

"Yeah but Kylie is a celebrity. Little girls (14 and 17 year olds) look up to her and they're gonna think that's okay."

She was like, "Oh true."

Then I said, "And Kylie doesn't even speak out about police brutality against black people but she has the nerve to appropriate."

She's like, "Wait she hasn't or she has?"

I said, "She hasn't."

Then she started saying something and I assumed she was going to disagree, "Well I think..."

Then she didn't finish and I didn't even interrupt her or nothiiing. I'm pretty sure she was like: "Lemme put myself in check because I'm white as wool and arguing with a bitch as black as the night sky."

I WAS LIKE YEAH BITCH BACKPEDAL UR WHITE DONT YOU DARE TRY TO EDUCATE ME ON SOMETHING YOUR PEOPLE ARE GUILTY OF THANKS!

LMFAO BACKTRACK BYEE

#zuzaf