heavy metal n hardcore n ish

ok. there are so many special snowflakes out there omg. so basically a special snowflake is someone who thinks they're the only one that listens to the music they listen to and takes it completely out of context trying to be cute with it and everything. for example, girls that listen to fall out boy or green day (not all). Fob and green day are VERY popular okay, they're not some underground bands or whatever, i dont really listen to green day or fob, but green day is rlly good. they've both been around for a long time.

that's why i get pissed when:

an author mentions fall out boy or green day or worse, bring me the horizon, or even worse sleeping with fucking sirens that band for eighth grade wannabe emo (but secretly pop princess) fangirls. then there's like 347 comments, all saying:

"omg U HAVE SUCH GOOD TASTE WTF"

OR

"LEGIT THANK U NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM #HARDCORE #GOTHIC #PUNKROCK #SXREAMO"

and first off, none of those bands are heavy metal, im js. if you think bmth or black veil brides is heavy metal u need to sit down and listen to an hour of blind witness or leviathan and u tell me what u think is heavy metal k hon'?

or there's some convo where "the heavy metal" fangirls unite and start talking in this weird formal way like:

Fangirl 1: i love sws. it's frustrating at my school because no one i know listens to them. they all listen to illiterate pop and one direction. tbh i'd rather stay home jamming out to my hipster music while watching nirvana videos on loop.

Fangirl 2 replying to fangirl 1: oh my gosh thank you, i feel the same way. like srsly no one listens to them. you have a really good music taste. give me your address so we can take black and white selfies and post them on our themed instagrams and caption them with the lyrics to Black Veil Brides songs.

like what? the worst part is that there are hundreds of people who commented that they love those bands above them that they could have replied to, but they're acting like no one said it before?

so lemme just get it straight : ur not grunge or emo for listening to fall out boy with ur chokers on. like listen to what u want but stop pretending to be gothic it's honestly basic and annoying.

I listen to all kinds of music, i've listened to heavy metal like beartooth, blind witness, witch mountain, etc., but lana all the way u feel???

but i was annoyed the other day bc five sos tweeted that they didnt get to go to the beartooth concert and a bunch of girls who probably dont even know what the fuck beartooth is were like:

omg yaasss!!1112!12223 i LOVE beartooth

oh yea i totally jam out to beartooth lol SHE has really great music

OR

yas im a huge fan shouldve bought me tickets lol

like no we all know ur basic ass is sticking with whatever's on the radio ok.

woo that felt good its amazing to be right even if it might hurt ur feelings u need to know the truth bfore u embarrass urself in front of someone who's full-on emo. but anyways, i'm just saying that compared to the actual heavy metal/deathcore/ whatevercore i listen to, all those bands like bvb, bmth, mcr and sws are like hannah montana. especially warped tour hA.

and then one last thing, I'm so sick of people who listen to those bands i talked about and then they try to say: People think my music is satanic/ demonic emo music. Haha.

Like nooOOooOOo just stop you're embarrassing me and yourself.

#zuzaf