love from a black girl's pov

so basically in the picture, where the text was written accurately by -klimt, if u can't see it, it says that white straight ppl will never understand having a crush on people like luke hemmings & calum hood and wondering if they would ever date(if i was cute and legal) a darker girl like me. like her. like all woc.

white people will always wanna step in and be the first ones to sound sorrowful and pitiful and say: "i understand, even tho i'm not black."

but they don't!

Who are they to tell me, a women with a darker complexion tht is definitely less respected and less glorified, that they understand the literal pain of crushing hard on all these white boys and then thinking: "do they even like black girls?"

and then there's this whole where i bet white people would be like, "so it's not racist if a black girl only dates black guys but it's racist if a white girl doesn't want to date black guys?"

but im like... um exactly lol whats ur point

what doesn't scream "im racist!!!!" when a white guy says he only dates white girls?

like???
do i need to collect some white tears to add to my collection behind republican and fox news reporter tears :/???

white people are so sensitive and LITERALLY CRY over being called crackers(which is a yummy, high in sodium snack stop getting offended white ppl) but when people of color are getting shot down in a church and we protest, we're overreacting and being rowdy?

like damn white people make it seem like africans came to europe, put europeans on boats and forced them to work and whipped them for not speaking the language africans spoke!

oh wait

but back to the point, even with spanish boys i think: "he probably doesn't even like black girls. why do i even try?"

i remember in the poc speaks rant, someone said they could never put themselves in the arms of a white boy and feel loved.

i don't even think it's possible that i can put myself into the arms of a white boy because they probably wouldn't touch black girls.

but u know, we've got other things to worry about like white people being called crackers!1!11

#zuzaf