Chapter 9

Thanks to @MyCuteBoys1D for the AMAZING cover <3

*ADDIE'S P.O.V*

We drove to a shopping center that was absolutely nowhere near either of our houses in my car. That way we will more than likely never see those people ever again, which really doesn't make a difference. I don't care.

I stayed the night at Jaz's last night so we can come to the shopping center in the morning. I told her not too early but no, chicks got to wake me up at 10!

We had a video camera that was high quality and it was small so it would be easier to hide. Just what we needed.

"Okay, to start it off lets have both of us stand in the middle of this circle thing and the camera can go around us and ill add some heroic music or whatever." Jaz said taking charge.

"How are we going to have the camera move?" I asked her.

She pouted and slumped her shoulders. She looked around her and then headed towards a boy around our age who was walking.

"Hi my names Jaz and this is my friend Addie. Sorry to bother you but do you mind filming us real quick for a school project?" Jaz asked sweetly looking up at him with her green eyes.

"Of course. I'm Ayden." He replied with a sweet smile.

"Awesome!" She clapped. We positioned ourselves inside the circle, side by side with our feet shoulder length apart and our arms out.

"Okay. Just circle around us slowly and start the camera at our feet and then lift it up as you go around." Jaz ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Ayden smirked. Jaz rolled her eyes and bowed her head. I did the same and tried not to laugh.

Once Ayden stood in front of us once more, Jaz and I lifted our heads, stuck out our tongues, spun around and began to dance crazily.

"Okay that's good." Jaz said taking the camera from Aidyn.

"Thank you so much Ayden!" I grinned at him.

"Don't worry about it love." He smiled warmly. "What class is this for?" He asked.

"Drama." Jaz answered quickly. Nice save. He’s eventually going to see us on the Internet but I guess it’s funnier to lie about it.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked me with his hand out.

I shrugged and handed it to him as he typed away. He then handed it back to me with a smile and walked away.

I looked down at my phone and saw a new contact: Ayden Monroe- sexy camera man (:

"Nice." Jaz said smiling.

The whole day consisted of dancing behind random people. The scariest one we did was with the tall black guy by the shoes. I was the one dancing behind him and when he turned around, I was about to pee myself. He was one scary man!

Of course, Jaz being the klutz that she is, ran into a guy. She was dancing behind him and got a little too close. The good thing was the guy she ran into, Mark, was pretty cool.

We ended with Jaz dancing behind Mark since we thought we got enough footage. We went back to Jaz's house where Jaz was to work on the video. Jaz plugged in the recorder to her laptop in her room and began putting it together, inserting music and cutting off extra un-needed stuff.

Her room was exactly how it was back in America. Light green walls with stickers spelling out 'JAZLYN "JAY-Z" RODRIGUEZ' and the number 13 on the wall where her bed was. Her lucky number. Mine was 24, my dad and grandpas number. Around her name were stickers of softball related objects: A girl diving, hitting, catching and pitching. There were also really good shots of her playing thanks to her father of course.

On another wall she had a tree with birds flying off of it in black. The birds were on every wall too just randomly placed but it looked good. "Free like a bird" was written in cursive underneath a collage of pictures of Jaz and I doing the usual crazy stuff and her and her brother. What I loved about her room was it really showed who she was.

On her other wall was practically her worshipping area. From the very top of the wall to the very bottom, it was covered entirely by New York Yankee posters and pictures. The Yankees were a baseball team which Jaz's family loved in America. The only thing about the posters was that all of them were mostly Derek Jeter. Jazlyn's idol. She had stickers spelling out his whole name: Derek Sanderson Jeter. She was a bit obsessed.

She had a wide window that faced the backyard with a white curtain that had flags of the world strung on it. Suddenly I heard a noise from outside.

I moved the curtain and looked out the window.
There were 5 figures kicking a ball around next door. Jaz's room was on the 2nd floor so I couldn't make out their faces very well. I was staring at them while they were laughing and fooling around when the one with black hair tapped the blond ones shoulder and pointed up to where I was. They all snapped their attention to me. My eyes went wide and I instantly dropped to the floor.

"Oh peanut! Oh peanut! Oh peanut!" I shouted at Jaz.

"What?!" She asked startled.

"They saw me." I whispered with wide eyes.

"Who?" She asked getting up and making her way to the window. She moved the curtain aside just a bit and peeked out. She instantly dropped to the floor along with me.

"I think they saw me!" She screamed in my face.

I pushed her face away from me with my hand and crawled towards her bed.

"What if they come in here?" I asked in a little voice.

"You’re a big girl." Jaz stated sitting back down into her yellow bean bag and continuing her work with the video.

I stuck my tongue out at her and turned on her TV.