Chapter 63

Having Violet in my arms was like heaven.  I wanted to be alone with her so she could talk, but she wanted to see why I asked for the humans to come.  As soon as we saw William among others, she beamed.  "Mate?"

I chuckled and nodded.  "Wouldn't say which one though.  Do you mind..."

She jumped with excitement.  "I'll talk for this shit.  About fucking time."

With that she ran off and hurled herself on him, which of course set him on edge.  I shook my head as her antics began, she was poking and prodding at him until he caught her hands glaring.  She smirked.  "So... for the two of you that don't know.  I can talk."

The brunette and blonde guy gaped.  "You ca..."

She giggled.  "Keep it a secret, I like to have my fun as you have figured out."

Blonde guy pouted.  "Okay... explain the wolves."

She beamed.  "I am one as well."

He opened his mouth to respond, but had to regroup.  "Well damn... guess they aren't all bad."

She smiled softly.  "No one is all good and all bad.  You should know."

He sighed.  "True."

She narrowed her eyes at Will who was now staring at the sky, probably praying she would just let this go.  No such luck as she held an impish grin on her face.  "Okay, this fine gentleman..." She hugged my waist.  "Is my mate.   Do not touch he is mine and mine only."

They all gaped.  "He's grown."

She frowned.  "Very... very fucking long story."

Her twin chuckled.  "No fucking kidding."

She jumped on him.  "This is my twin or used to be twin.  You may practice all the painful stuff on him."

He shook her off.  "Thanks."

She gestured to Zoey.  "Our baby sister, also, do not touch if you value your life."  Then to Aurora.  "Best friend, the one that looks like her is her brother."

Her smiled widened as she wrapped her arms around my Beta.  "And this dashing young fellow, is William."

He growled and she giggled as she sauntered behind the humans.  "To be fair you know they are wolves.  These lovely humans are casters."

They all looked shocked.  "You're no-"

She rolled her eyes.  "Let one of them try me, I can handle it."  She gestured to the boy.  "Cedric..."  She watched Will closely as she put her hands on the black haired girl.  "Julia..."

No one could miss how he tensed when she went to hug the other one.  "Lilly."  He took a stiff step forward.  "Oooo... we have a winner."

He balled his fists.  "Hands off, Violet."

She raised her eyebrows.  "Try me, Will.  I dare you."

He growled and the girl looked between the two as Violet brushed some hair from her eyes.  "I wi-"

She smirked.  "Lilly, dear, I'm happy we are friends, it would have been a terrible thing if I didn't like you."

She bit her lip.  "What's going on?  His eyes are yellow."

She glared at him.  "Stop scaring the girl, I would be the last to harm her."  She went back to soothing Lilly.  "This will be a very long conversation in my room back at the school, but know that you are one of the luckiest and most protected girls on this earth."