Chapter 85

I pursed my lips as I watched Ezekiel get ready.  "I don't like it."

He gave me a curious look as I called someone.  "Yes, Vi?"

"I don't like it."

She sighed.  "Why?"

I glanced at Ezekiel.  "You've been serving my mate on a silver platter.  He needs something less.  Wait."

I brushed past him to my twin's room and he scowled at me.  "Violet..."

I hummed.  "Nope, they don't look like taken men.  Who chose their wadrobe?"

Xavier laughed.  "She did it.  Blame her."

I frowned.  "I want them homeless looking."

Arms wrapped around me from behind.  "Well that's too damn bad.  We have a goal, don't get in your feelings now."

I pursed my lips.  "But... what are you and Will wearing?"

She sighed and the video call ring sounded.  She showed me Will first.  "See, even he got in the tux, Vi."

"And you?"

She went to a mirror and they matched.  "Happy?"

I shook my head.  "I'm telling Lilly."

A growl was heard and I smiled.  "She already knows and understands.  Don't start."

I sighed.  "Fine... I guess I can't ruin anything."

Ezekiel nuzzled my neck.  "Do it.  Maybe the women will stay away."

Ray snarled.  "Don't you dare."

I pouted.  "Fine... I'll tell Peter."

She shrugged.  "He knows why we are doing this."

"Should have been my date."

I elbowed his stomach.  "Get the fuck off me.  I need to make sure I have lots of fun stuff now.  Later."

Xavier's smirk was evil.  "I'll help."

We got everything together and I put on black cargo pants and fitted shirt.  I was quite satisfied as I shrugged on a jacket.  Ezekiel huffed.  "Do I have to?"

I giggled.  "Yes.  No worries, Love, I will make them suffer."

He sighed.  "Don't think they'll get suspicious?"

I tilted my head back and forth.  "This is RedMountain territory.  I don't really care."

I straightened his tie.  "Don't think they'll be like the others?"

I shrugged.  "If they do, so be it.  We are aware of their reputation though.  Come, I have chaos to cause."

He followed me into the living area and I paused to look at the door.  "Have they been at every engagement?"

Zay nodded and I sighed as they knocked.  "Wanna ride my shadow?"

I smiled.  "Yes."

I stepped in and they readily covered me and he moved towards the door.  "Ye-... Oh, hello Alpha Luke."

I was proud as neither he nor Ezkiel had any trouble holding his gaze.  "Just wondering if your sister would be in attendance."

I watched Charlotte, who was looking past them hopeful.  She's ready... "I'm afraid, she won't be.  She is quite busy."

Ezekiel was watching him.  "You seem quite interested in my mate."

Luke fought to remain relaxed.  "Just concerned.  Is she okay?"