Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 144

1.6K 106 18
By Bandita13

Randhir came to the party and went near Parth.

"All okay?" Randhir asked slowly.

"Hmm everything is fine but what about with you and Sanyukta! Tum dono ki phir se fight huyi hain! I mean honeymoon par aaya hain yeah phir wrestling ladne?" Parth asked surprisingly.

"Humara story aalag hain bro. Jaise jeene ke liye saans lena jaruri hain waise hi humare liye ladna jaruri hain." Randhir said taking a glance of Sanyukta who was busy with her friends.

"Tum dono 8th wonder ho, saach mein!" Parth said playfully.

"Aabe 8th wonder ke bachche jyada innocent mat ban, humare bich fight toh mostly tere wajase hota hain!" Randhir said when Parth became shocked.

"Aare maine keya kiya?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Keya kiya! Tujhe Roja se milna tha toh tu mujhe nehi bol sakta tha, Sanyukta se bolne ki keya jarurat thi! Aur bola toh bola wo girlfriend se last meeting wali baat bolne ki keya jarurat thi! Pata hain usne mujhe kitna taunt kiya that I don't know how to be romantic! Just because of you!" Randhir complained when Parth smiled.

"Haan so what, you show her na that you are the king of romance. After all you are Randhir Singh Shekhawat, koi vi ladki tere charm se thodi na baach sakti hain!" Parth said playfully when Randhir looked at him.

"Koi vi ladki nehi sirf Sanyukta. I wants to impress her only. Aur tu uske samne jyada hero mat bana kar samjha or else mujhe kahi aur interest lena padega!" Randhir smirked devilishly taking a glance of Roja when Parth rolled his eyes.

"Kamine aaj mera engagement hain aur tu mere samne mere hi would be fiancee ko line marne ki baat kar raha hain! Bhabhi hain wo teri samjha!" Parth frowned dangerously when Randhir smirked.

"Finally we are in the same boat bro, remember that!" Randhir smirked naughtily when Parth made a face.

"Attention please." Harsh said thus everyone looked at him.

"Ladies and gentlemen thanks to all of you who took precious time to join us in our celebration. As it's the inauguration of this resort today. So people please give a round of applause for the person who makes this possible on this short period. And he is none other than but my son Randhir." Harsh said cheerfully pointed at Randhir who smiled brightly when everyone started clapped for him.

"Randhir am proud of you my son. Make me proud on future also like this." Harsh said proudly when Randhir smiled and mouthed a thank you. Everyone started congratulated him when Randhir mouthed thank you to them as well.

"Congratulations." Randhir turned to heard this and saw Sanyukta stood in front of him.

"Thank you. It's really mean a lot for me." Randhir said with a smile when Sanyukta smiled too.

"And now time for the another celebration." Harsh said when everyone looked at him again.

"Today is the day of the double celebration. As it's not only the inauguration of this resort but my nephew's engagement ceremony also. So ladies and gentlemen I want to introduce you all with the beautiful couple of tonight. Please put your hands together for Parth and Roja." Harsh announced and the spotlight fell on Parth and Roja. Everyone clapped for them when they smiled shyly to look each other.

"Parth Roja please come on the stage." Harsh said with a smile.

"Think one more time!" Randhir said playfully when Parth smiled and went to the stage when Harsh came to Roja.

"Come beta." Harsh said forwarding his hand when Roja smiled brightly and hold his hand and went to the stage along with Harsh and Renuka. She stood in front of Parth and they smiled to saw each other.

"So let's start the ceremony." Maya said when Renuka nodded positively. Both Parth and Roja became surprised as Rehan and Mishti carried the engagement ring at the stage. The kids were looking not less than any doll when they were holding the rings on a small tray beautifully decorated with rose petals. Parth and Roja smiled brightly to saw the beautiful gestures of their family.

"Beta ring pehenau." Maya said thus Parth smiled brightly. He took the ring from the tray and sat down on his knees in front of Roja made her stunned.

"Miss Roja D'souza today I want to say only one thing to you in front of everyone. That I love you and wants to marry you. Will you marry me?" Parth asked turned Roja totally red due to shyness when everyone hotted in joy.

"My son." Vardhan said proudly looking at Maya who smiled brightly.

"Me too." Maya said and both smiled together.

"Say yes." Randhir shouted when everyone there asking for the same.

"Yes." Roja said shyly when everyone hotted in joy and Parth smiled brightly. He hold Roja's hand and put the ring at her ring finger so as Roja when rose petals fall on them. Everyone clapped for them and started congratulated them.

"Congratulations." Parth whispered when Roja flashed a beautiful smile.

"Aapko vi." Roja replied when Parth smiled too. Just then hundreds of crackers bursted out suddenly on the sky thus they looked over there and their surprise has no limits to saw the fire works on the sky written "Congratulations Parth and Roja".

"Attention please." Everyone turned to heard this and saw the mike on Randhir's hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen today is the day of double celebration. It's my beloved brother's engagement with my bestie so the celebration must be grand. What about couple dance?" Randhir asked thus everyone clapped. The DJ turned on a romantic song and people went to the dance floor with their respective partners when Parth and Roja too. Sanyukta was sitting when Randhir came there.

"So Mrs. Shekhawat would you like to dance with your only husband?" Randhir asked playfully forwarding his hand when Sanyukta smiled at his words.

"I love to Mr. Shekhawat." Sanyukta said placed her hand on his and they went to the dance floor.

"Are you happy now?" Sanyukta asked to Randhir when they were moving with the music.

"Very much. But exactly what are you talking about?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Wo aaj papa ne sabke samne tumhara tariff kiya. Delhi mein jo kuch vi huya uske baad you were dying to prove yourself and I know how much desperate you are to prove yourself." Sanyukta said when Randhir smiled brightly.

"One day dad has to except this so better he did today." He said proudly.

"But papa toh meri tariff har roz karte hain wo vi bahut pehele se." She smiled proudly.

"Yeah that's a real mystery. Aakhir aaisa keya huya jo dad tumse itna impress ho gaye wo vi suddenly!" Randhir said curiously when Sanyukta smirked.

"That's a secret hubby." Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"You know what husband and wife ke bich mein koi vi secret nehi hona chahiye, so tell me what's it." He said playfully.

"Sorry but it's between me and papa and I promised him that I won't tell anyone, so sorry." She smiled mischievously when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Is that so! Soch lo aagar mujhe aabhi ke aabhi nehi baataya ke what's the secret then be ready for the punishment." Randhir said when she crocked her eyes.

"What kind of punishment?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"Tension mat lo wifey, main tumhe koi punishment kaise de sakta hu! Main toh aapne aap ko punish karne ki baat kar raha hu that too in your way." He said playfully when she became confused.

"Matlab?" She asked curiously

"Remember about the fourth punishment ma'am, where I have to kiss you in front of everyone. Last time maine use thik se complete nehi kiya tha and I felt guilty for that. So I think it's the perfect time to complete the punishment right here." Randhir said huskily when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"No you are lying so that I tell you everything but am not that much dumb, understand!" Sanyukta said rolling her eyes.

"Aare you are very much intelligent wifey so tumhe toh pata hi hoga ke jo main bolta hu wo main definitely karta hu. So be ready wifey!" Randhir smirked at her and inched closer to her when she stopped breathing.

"Stop, wo maine papa ko chhup ke se fridge mein se meethai khate huye pakda tha. Aur papa se promise kiya tha ke aagar wo phir kabhi chhup kar meethai nehi khayenge toh phir main maa ko yeh baat nehi batayungi and papa promised me that." Sanyukta said in a go when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Achchha toh phir yeh hain secret! Tum dad ki raazdar ho tabhi dad aaj kaal itna beti beti karne lage hain!" Randhir said mockingly.

"Randhir please maa ko yeah phir kisi ko vi iss ware mein kuch mat baatana, I promised papa." Sanyukta pleaded.

"You promised but I didn't aur phir mom ko toh saach baatana padega na, warna mom sabko doubt karengi!" Randhir said innocently when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"Randhir please, aagar tum maa ko saach bol doge toh phir papa mujh par phir se naraz ho jayenge. Bahut mushkil se unka pyar aur biswas mila hain aab main usse nehi kho sakti, please." She pleaded when Randhir became agreed.

"Okay but in one condition." Randhir said thoughtfully.

"Keya?" Sanyukta asked impatiently.

"You have to give me dozens of good morning kisses and good night kisses too every day and night. And also you won't stop me whenever I'll kiss you." He smirked at her when her eyes popped out.

"Never." She made a straight face.

"Soch lo, mera muh bandh karne ke liye isse better option aur kuch nehi milega!" He smirked naughtily when her cheeks burnt.

"Kuch vi!" She said shyly.

"Meethai ka raaz chhupane ke liye meetha meetha bribe. It's called balanced diet." He winked at her when she lowered her lashes due to shyness.

"So deal?" He whispered near her ear when she hide her face on his chest.

"Okay fine." Came her whisper when he smiled in satisfaction.

"Beautiful couple, isn't it!" Randhir said suddenly thus Sanyukta turned her face and her gaze fall on both Parth and Roja who seems lost in each other.

"They are perfect just made for each other. And the way Parth proposed Roja that's every girl's dream." Sanyukta said dreamily when Randhir looked at her.

"Keya tumhara vi yehi dream tha ke koi tumhe aaise propose kare?" Randhir asked curiously.

"Haan chahiye toh tha but aab keya faida! Aab toh meri shaadi ho gayi hain toh phir aab koyn mujhe aaise propose karega! Let it be, maybe in next birth. I wish." Sanyukta smiled brightly when Randhir can heard her sigh which she tried to hide.

"Don't worry Sanyukta what if we are already married! Maybe you are forgotten what I promised to you and myself too that I'll fulfill all your dreams. So if you want a dream proposal then be ready for it as am going to propose you tomorrow that to in a very unique way." He said in mind and smiled brightly.

"Keya soch rahe ho?" Sanyukta asked thus Randhir nodded a no.

"Nehi, soch raha tha ke if you want you can dance with your teenage crush too. Tum vi keya yaad rakhogi ke kya dildar pati mila hai!" Randhir said teasingly pointed at Rajveer who was busy with some foreign delegates. Sanyukta's face became stiffen for a moment but she returned back her charming smile next.

"No let it be, wo keya hain na last valentine's day par maine jo apne fiance ke saath ek dance kiya tha uski jwalan aaj tak kisi ko hain, so aagar crush ke saath dance kiya toh..." But Sanyukta didn't completed it as Randhir pulled her closer almost plastered their body.

"I am your husband and that man was nobody to you. Do you understand!" He hissed with fiery eyes when Sanyukta smirked naughtily.

"I understand hubby but you also remember one thing that if you can't take any kind of joke then please don't apply it with others, understand!" She said with a winning smirk when he made a face.

"Waise ek baat batau hubby I love your this possessive side." She hushed.

"But I hate you." He frowned.

"Okay toh phir main kisi hot vampire ke saath bhag jati hu!" She smirked at him when he glared at her.

"Jaan le lunga aagar aisa socha vi toh." He threatened her when she smiled widely.

"Tumse dur jana toh bahut dur ki baat hain Randhir main toh aisa soch vi nehi sakti. Please kabhi mujhe chhod kar mat jana warna main marr..." And again she can't completed it as Randhir put his finger on her lips.

"Khabardar jo phir kabhi aaisa kaha vi toh. I also don't live without you cause I love you." He said softly when she smiled brightly.

"I love you too." She said when he smiled too.

"Okay now let's go for dinner, you are already late for it." He said when she nodded positively and they left from the dance floor.

"Okay ma'am this is your favourite butterscotch ice cream. See I kept my promise." After dinner Parth bring an ice cream for Sanyukta when her face became brighten.

"What is this Pathh, ice cream! Maine mana kiya tha na!" Randhir said in disbelief.

"Aare relax yaar, ek se kuch nehi hota." Parth said shrugging his shoulders.

"No means no. Yeh toh hain hi naa samajh tu vi!" Randhir said when Sanyukta's face fall down and she left from there next.

"Tu vi na, Sanyukta wait!" Parth said and went too followed by Randhir. Sanyukta went to an empty corner when Parth came there too.

"Aare Sanyukta ruko toh." He hold her hand on the way.

"Aare Randhir ki bolne se keya hota hain, husband hain boss nehi jo har waqt order karega! Aur phir wo ice cream main tumhare liye laya tha na so take it." Parth said when she nodded a no.

"No Parth it's not about ice cream it's about my self respect. Randhir ne sabke samne mera insult kiya, usne mujhe sabke samne ice cream khane se roka. Pata nehi sab keya soch rahe honge ke mera pati mera itna vi respect nehi karta!" Sanyukta gulped hard when her eyes turned most and Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Har baat ko lekar issue banana keya tum ladkiyon ki hobby hain! Iss whether mein ice cream khana tumhare liye sahi nehi hain issi liye maine roka, iss mein insult kaha se aah geya!" Randhir side in disbelief.

"Haan main issue banayungi, tum mera insult kar sakte ho aur main bol bhi nahin sakti!" She said when tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Randhir this is too much, ek ice cream khane se kuch nehi hoga. And I think it's her craving toh phir aagar nehi khaya toh phir definitely kuch na kuch hoga." Parth side in between.

"Rahene do Parth mujhe kuch vi ho usse isse keya, isse toh bass apni marji mujh per thopna hain." Sanyukta sobbed when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Ek ice cream ke liye itna drama, okay kha lo main kuch nehi bolunga, happy!" Randhir said in defeat.

"Tumhe keya lagta hain ke tum jo bologe wahi hoga! Tum haan bologe toh haan aur na bologe toh na!" Sanyukta said angrily.

"Aare maine haan hi toh bola. Jab tumhara itna mann hain toh phir kha lo ice cream." Randhir said when Sanyukta glared at him.

"Hell with your ice cream, mujhe aabhi ke aabhi ek ice cream factory kharid kar do. Sabke samne insult kiya na toh phir sabke samne kharid kar doge, samjhe!" Sanyukta said furiously when Randhir's eyes became widened and Parth pressed his lips to control his laugh.

"Ek ice cream ke badle ek pura ice cream factory! Tera business toh loss mein run kar raha hain bhai!" Parth said teasingly.

"Will you please shut up Parth main aapne biwi se baat kar raha hu!" Randhir said annoyingly.

"Lekin mujhe tumse koi baat nehi karni hain." Sanyukta said angrily.

"Okay baat nehi karni but ice cream toh khana hain na!" He said when took the bowl from Parth's hand and gesture him to go thus Parth left from there with a smile.

"Nehi khana." She frowned dangerously.

"Soch lo, baad mein chahogi toh vi nehi milega. And about pregnancy craving toh phir jab tak craving puri nehi hoti mann ko shanti nehi milti, hain na!" He said playfully when she twisted her lips.

"Tum toh yehi chahate ho!" She said bitterly when he smiled.

"Main aaisa nehi chahata, main sirf itna chahata tha ke tumhe cold yeah phir cough na ho. Lekin aagar tumhe ice cream ke liye itna craving ho raha hain toh phir thik hain main tumhe khane se nehi rokunga." He said and forwarded a spoonful ice cream towards her mouth.

"Waise vi you won't stop me." She said and ate the ice cream next. The soft cream melt at her tongue thus she closed her eyes in satisfaction. She then took the bowl from his hand and started eating when he smiled a little.

"Keya kaha tha ice cream toh main kha kar rahungi and see am eating this. Aur itna hi nehi tumne khud mujhe khilaya toh phir aage se kabhi mujhe challenge mat karna." She said proudly when he smiled.

"Toh phir aabhi ice cream factory nehi chahiye?" He asked innocently when she glared at him.

"Are you teasing me?" She asked sternly.

"No I asked genuinely." He replied when she made a face.

"Haan haan sabse jyada innocent toh yeha par tum hi ho!" She said grumpily.

"Any doubt!" He smiled at her when she rolled her eyes but didn't say anything and continue eating her ice cream.

"Umm... this is perfect." She moaned in pleasure closing her dove eyes when Randhir wiped the corner of her lips.

"Now it's perfect." He said when she looked at him.

"Happy now as you won the challenge?" He asked when she smiled brightly.

"Then let's go to the party, everyone must be looking for us." He said when she nodded positively. He turned to go when she hold his hand thus he looked at her.

"I know you care for me Randhir but sometimes my cravings driving me crazy and I became out of control. I just remember only one thing and that is my craving." She said with guilty when Randhir smiled brightly.

"Who else know that better than me! Remember our gulab jamun date? Puri raat Mumbai city ka chakkar laga rahe thay hum!" He said playfully when she smiled.

"And honestly speaking mujhe tumhare craving puri karne mein koi problem nehi hain, it just I was worried for your health or nothing else. Aagar tumhe cold yeah phir cough ho geya toh phir uski medicine nehi le sakti tum that's why I did all this drama." Randhir said when Sanyukta became confused.

"Keya matlab?" She asked curiously.

"Matlab main wait kar raha tha ke tumhara ice cream thoda sa melt ho jaye so that wo icy cold na rahe aur jab tak tum roo rahi thi gussa kar rahi thi ice cream thoda sa melt ho geya tha aur pehele jaisa icy cold vi nehi tha toh phir wo khane se koi problem nehi hoga, samjhi." He smiled pulling her nose when she looked at him in disbelief.

"Randhir humare jhagde ke bich mein vi tum mera health ke ware mein soch rahe thay!" She said in disbelief.

"Tumse hi sikha hain." He said caressing her cheek when she hugged him.

"I love you." She said slowly when he smiled.

"I love you too." He said when hugged her back.

"Now let's go to the party or else everyone must be thinking that Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat went for their private party." He said playfully thus she smiled and they went back to the party.

At the party everyone was enjoying when Parth and Roja were talking together. Just when Randhir came there.

"Excuse me love birds, come aside for a moment I have some words with you." Randhir said when they looked at him.

"Keya baat hain ice cream factory kharidna hain?" Parth asked playfully.

"Ice cream factory!" Roja became surprised.

"Haan Sanyukta ne honeymoon gift manga hain." Parth said teasingly when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Very funny! Aur tujhe aag mein ghee dalne ke ilava aur koi kaam nehi hain keya?" Randhir asked annoyingly.

"Aare but maine keya kiya?" Parth asked shockingly.

"Kuch nehi but aab karega, mera help." Randhir said.

"About what?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Sab kuch yehi par bol du, mere saath chal." Randhir said and they went to an empty corner.

"Haan aab bol keya help chahiye?" Parth asked curiously.

"I thought to propose Sanyukta in a proper way and you have to help me." Randhir said when both Parth and Roja smiled.

"Suddenly?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Actually aaj tujhe sabke samne Roja ko propose karte huye dekh kar Sanyukta ne aapna wish baataya. Uski wish thi ke koi use aaise propose karta so I think to fulfill her wish. Waise vi maine Sanyukta se thik se confess nehi kiya so I think it's the time to say her an I love you in a proper way. Aur waise vi yeh toh almost har ladki ki dream hota hain, that someone propose her in a special way." Randhir said with a smile.

"Hmm that's good. But ek baat baata aagar Sanyukta tujhe reject kar de toh phir keya main ek last try kar sakta hu?" Parth asked naughtily when Randhir glared at him.

"Aapne fiance ko samvalo warna main iska face ka geography bigad dunga! Shameless fellow." Randhir groaned when Roja smiled and Parth chuckled hard.

"Randhir he is just kidding, you know him." Roja tried to calm him down.

"Yes you know me." Parth said playfully.

"Look don't mess with me, or else main maasi ko jake sab kuch saach saach baata dunga ke tera sanyas lena ek drama tha. Phir maasi laath maar kar tujhe ghar se nikal dengi!" Randhir threatened him

"Koi baat nehi toh phir main mansion mein settle ho jayunga wo vi humesha ke liye. And I think Sanyukta will be very happy, what say!" Parth grinned naughtily when Randhir clenched his jaw.

"Dekh tu jyada mat uchal!" Randhir said angrily.

"Uff ho aab tum dono yeh bachcho ki tarha ladna bandh karo aur Randhir tum bolo ke keya bol rahe thay!" Roja said thus both Randhir and Parth nodded positively.

"Okay sorry, go ahead." Parth said.

"Haan toh phir main bol raha tha ke main Sanyukta ko ek surprise dena chahata hu toh phir tu use kaal resort se dur rakhega so that main yeha par uske liye surprise ready kar saku." Randhir disclosed his plan.

"Dur rakhu but kaise?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Aare use kahi bahar leke jana, beach par, shopping mall yeha phir kahi vi but shaam se pehele wapas mat aana." Randhir replied.

"Ohh toh phir basically mujhe Sanyukta ko ek date par le jana hoga, toh phir aaisa bol na! Okay no problem." Parth smiled naughtily when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Tu na kutte ki dum hain, humesha tyera hi rahega! Date par nehi just bahar leke jana hain so that wo resort se dur rahe, samjha!" Randhir said annoyingly when Parth laughed.

"Okay understand." Parth replied playfully.

"Main yeha resort par uske liye surprise plan karunga aur Roja tum mera help kar dena please." Randhir said.

"Sure Randhir tumhe please bolne ki koi jarurat nehi hain." Roja said when Randhir smiled.

"Matlab meri wali tere saath aur teri wali mere saath! Yeh keya koi exchange plan chal raha hain!" Parth said thoughtfully.

"Will you just shut up!" Randhir said annoyingly.

"You know what galti kar diya maine tujhse help mang kar. Koi jarurat nehi hain tere help ki jo vi karna hoga main khud kar lunga." Randhir said angrily.

"Okay sorry sorry, aare I was just kidding. Sanyukta ko resort se dur rakhna hain na okay done." Parth said quickly when Randhir became calm down.

"But Randhir subha se leke shaam itni der tak hum kaha kaha ghumte rahenge aur main Sanyukta se keya kahunga?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Am sure tu koi na koi plan jarur bana lega. Aur waise vi aab tu aasani se jhoot bol leta hain. You are not that innocent Parth Kashysp anymore so drama mat kar." Randhir said mockingly.

"Keya bol raha hain am always innocent bro. Aur aagar saath mein khubsoorat ladki ho toh phir mujhse jyada innocent aur decent ladka aur koi nehi ho sakta. What say love!" Parth asked looking at Roja who blushed a little.

"Aare tum dono romance baad mein karna pehele mera help kar do." Randhir said impatiently.

"Aare am ready but Sanyukta ko bahar le jane ke liye kuch toh bolna padega na so that use doubt na ho! Or else humare engagement aur tum dono ki honeymoon par aagar main use outing ke liye puchunga wo vi sirf hum dono toh phir use definitely doubt hoga." Parth stated firmly.

"Waise guys I have a plan." Roja said suddenly thus both Parth and Randhir looked at her.

"Sir kaal subha aap Sanyukta ke pass jake use bolenge ke aap mere saath ek secret date par jana chahate hain but kisiko pata na chale issi liye hum dono saath mein nehi jaa sakte. Toh phir aap Sanyukta ke saath bahar jayenge aur main baad mein Randhir ke saath jayungi. And I don't think Sanyukta deny karegi toh phir aap use leke chale jana." Roja said thoughtfully.

"Lekin aagar baad mein tum dono nehi aaye toh Sanyukta ko doubt nehi ho jayega?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Nehi hoga, kyu ki plan ki dusre part ke hisab se Randhir Sanyukta ko phone karke koi excuse de dega ke bahut important kaam aah geya hain toh phir der ho jayegi. Phir main vi phone karke yeh kahungi ke main yeha par sabke bich mein phas gayi hu aur mujhe vi aane mein der ho jayegi. Issi tarha jitni der ho sake aap Sanyukta ko resort se dur rakhenge aur hum yeha par uske liye surprise plan karenge. How's the plan?" Roja asked excitedly when Parth just hugged her.

"Superb plan, you are amazing baby. Sanyukta ko thoda sa vi doubt nehi hoga." Parth said excitedly when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Chipakne ka ek vi mauka nehi chhodta!" He murmured under his breath.

"Ohh hello Romeo and Juliet ki modern version idhar!" Randhir said when Parth broke the hug and looked at him.

"Haan bol majnu ki aulad! Waise teri Laila kaha hain?" Parth asked mockingly.

"Very funny. Achchha sun toh phir yeh plan final hain. Kaal subha tu Sanyukta ko resort se bahar leke jayega aur main yeha par uske liye surprise plan karunga." Randhir stated firmly.

"Okay boss." Parth salute him. "Main Sanyukta ko leke ek mysterious outing par jayunga jaha par use lagega ke hum kisika wait kar rahe hain but wo kabhi nehi aayega!" He said playfully.

"Ohh hello mystery lover dekhna use doubt na otherwise saara plan pani mein!" Randhir said worriedly.

"Don't fear when Parth is here. Main doubt hone hi nehi dunga." Parth assured him.

"Okay then main chalta hu, good night." Randhir said and about to go but stopped next.

"Aur haan tum dono aabhi aapne aapne room mein jau, engagement hain suhagraat nehi toh phir maryada mein raho!" Randhir said teasingly when Roja's cheeks turned red.

"Very funny." Parth rolled his eyes when Randhir chuckled and left from there next.

Sanyukta came back to their suite and became freshen up. She changed her clothes and sat down on the bed comfortably.

"Ohh god it was so tidy day but we enjoyed a lot, hain na baby!" Sanyukta said caressing her belly.

"Chachu ka engagement ho geya aur jaldi shaadi hain Roja chachi ke saath. Aur tab tak toh aap mamma ke pass aah vi jayenge, hain na." She smiled brightly and took a pillow on her arms.

"Aww aww mera bachcha rote nehi, papa ke pass jana hain! Aare mamma hain na aapke pass." She said caressing the pillow as if taking care of her child. Just then Randhir entered at the room and became surprised to saw the scenario.

"Pata nehi aapke papa kaha chale gaye, aabhi aah jayenge rote nehi baby." She said lovingly caressing the pillow when Randhir smiled and came near her.

"Shayed baby ko bhuk laagi hain." Randhir said thus Sanyukta looked at him.

"Nehi Randhir maine dudh pilaya tha phir vi roye jaa rahi hain, pata nehi kyu!" She pouted thus he smiled.

"Lau main chup kara deta hu." He said when Sanyukta nodded positively and handed her the pillow.

"Careful." She said.

"Don't worry she is very light just like a feather, tum par jo gayi hain." Randhir said when she blushed a little.

"Aale aale rote nehi dekho papa aah gaye." He said lovingly caressing the pillow.

"Aare waah papa ki godi mein jate hi chup ho gayi!" Sanyukta said with a smile.

"Why not, after all she is papa's pari, my princess." Randhir said proudly when Sanyukta smiled.

"Bahut roo rahi thi, mujhse toh chup hi nehi ho rahi thi." She said slowly.

"Obviously, iss mamle mein bilkul tum par gayi hain mera baby, cry baby." Randhir said playfully when she frowned.

"Main cry baby nehi hu." She pouted.

"Achchha, baby ke samne jhoot! Baat baat par koyn roti hain!" He said when she blushed.

"Lagta hain soo gayi, main bed par sula deta hu." Randhir said and placed the pillow on the bed.

"Randhir bahut jald baby humare saath mein hogi aur hum use aaise hi sula rahe honge, hain na!" She said when he smiled and kissed on her forehead.

"Haan bilkul. I just can't wait anymore." He said impatiently.

"Me too." She said and they both smiled together.

"Waise tum itni der tak kaha thay?" She asked curiously.

"Umm actually wo guests, wo guests ko kuch chahiye ke nehi yeh dekh raha tha." Randhir lied purposely.

"God Randhir kitna kaam karte ho! I mean thoda sa responsibility dusro ko vi de diya karo. Aaise toh bimar pad jayoge tum." Sanyukta said worriedly.

"No way Sanyukta aur phir humare honeymoon ko memorable banane ke liye hi toh main itna sab kuch kar raha hu." He said in mind.

"Don't worry am fine, just a little bit tired." Randhir said slowly.

"Hmm go and freshen up." Sanyukta said thus Randhir went to the washroom and became freshen up quickly. He came out from the washroom and saw Sanyukta was waiting for him. He went and lay down beside her when she placed her head on his chest.

"Main yeha par soo jau?" She asked when he smiled and pulled her closer.

"Jaha tumhara mann chahe soo jau." He said and kissed on her hair.

"Suno?" He called her suddenly.

"Hmm." She hummed.

"Thank you, mere kahene par psychiatrist ke pass jane ke liye. And honestly speaking tum mein bahut changes aah gaye hain. Aaj maine notice kiya kaise wo last valentine's day ki baat karte waqt tum darri nehi. I think you are overcome your trauma." He said slowly when she looked at him.

"Aab mujhe darr nehi lagta Randhir, saach mein. Na uss din ko yaad karke aur nahi uss classroom ke ware mein soch kar. I think ek din aaisa aayega jab mujhe uss classroom ke aandar jane mein koi darr nehi lagega." She said slowly when Randhir kissed on her forehead.

"Am sorry, really I am." He said feeling guilty when she smiled and kissed on his cheek.

"It's okay maine tumhe maaf kar diya hain Randhir." She said caressing his cheek.

"Aaise kaise Sanyukta, mera 5th and last punishment aabhi baki hain. Use bina complete kiya tum mujhe kaise maaf kar sakti ho?" He asked shockingly when sat up on the bed.

"It's okay Randhir, I already forgive you and not only that I love you too toh phir punishment ki aab koi jarurat nehi hain." She also sat up and replied.

"Aaise kaise jarurat nehi hain Sanyukta? I hurt you so much. I hurt you where it's hurts the most aur tum bol rahi ho ke punishment ki koi jarurat nehi hain!" He said shockingly.

"Randhir why don't you understand that I already forgive you! Aagar maaf nehi karti toh phir tumse pyar kaise karti aur jab maaf kar diya hain toh phir punishment ka sawal hi nehi uthta!" She said surprisingly.

"But mujhe punishment complete karna hain for my inner peace." He replied firmly.

"No means no and that's final." She said adamantly.

"Toh phir tum mujhe punishment nehi dogi! Okay no problem, toh phir aab main aapne liye punishment khud choose karunga aur use complete vi karunga as I promised you so as myself." He said determinedly.

"Ohh really, toh phir keya punishment doge tum aapne aap ko?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"I'll give you your dignity back. Remember maine tumse promise kiya tha ke main tumhe tumhara khoya huya respect wapas karunga toh phir mera last punishment wohi hoga. Main puri duniya ke samne tumhe tumhara position dignity ke saath wapas dunga and I promise you that." Randhir said determinedly.

"What you up to Randhir?" She asked curiously.

"You will see that." He replied firmly.

"Randhir please kuch aaisa waisa mat karna." She said nervously.

"Don't worry aab jo vi karunga ekdam sahi karunga." He replied confidently.

"But..."

"Sshhhh...bahut bolti ho tum, aab chup vi karogi yeah phir main chup karau!" He said putting his finger on her lips when she blushed.

"Kuch vi." She said shyly.

"Why, you promised me remember! Aur waise vi tumhara raaz chhupane ka price hain yeh toh!" He said huskily and captured her lips next.

Precap : Randhir propose Sanyukta. ❤

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Am extremely sorry lovely readers for being so late. But will come back soon with next update. 😊😊

So friends how is the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 5641

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
438K 19.7K 48
I'm gonna write a story on these days of lockdown, how our SidNaaz spend these days....
287K 21.7K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
249K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.