Naruto various X reader (The...

By UnwillinglyForgotten

πŸ„°πŸ…ƒπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ„ΎπŸ„½ I DO NOT OWN NARUTO !!!!! πŸ…ΏοΈŽπŸ…»πŸ…ΎοΈŽπŸ†ƒ 𝚈/n L/n is the decedent of the great Kayuga Otsutsuk... More

01- Pilot
02- I am Konohamaru!
03- Rivals! Sasuke & Sakura
04- Pass or Fail: Survival Test
05- You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision
06- 'A Dangerous Mission!' Journey to the Land of Waves
07- The Assassin of the Mist
08- The Oath of Pain
09- Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior! & The Forest Of Chakra
010- The Land Where A Hero Once Lived
011- Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!
012- Haku's Secret Jutsu: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals
013- The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!
014- Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
015- The Broken Seal
016- White Past: Hidden Ambition
017- The Weapons Known as Shinobi
018- The Demon in the Snow
020- "A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!"
021- "Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals"
022- "Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!"
023- "Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!"
024- "Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!"
025- "The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!"
026- "Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!"
027- "The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death"
028- "Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest"
029- "Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!"
030- "The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu!"
031- "Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!"
032- "Sakura Blossoms!"
033- "Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!"
034- "Akamaru Trembles: Gaara's Cruel Strength!"
035- "The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed"
036- "Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!"
037- "Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again!"
038- "Narrowing the Field: Sudden Death Elimination!
039- "Bushy Brow's Jealousy: Lions Barrage Unleashed!"
040- "Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!"
041- "Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!"
042- "The Ultimate Battle: Cha!"
043- "Win or lose: Let the Fight Begin!" Part One
043- "Win or Lose: Lost" Part 2
044- "Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?"
045- "Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!"
046- "Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!"
047- "A Failure Stands Tall!"
051- "A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke"
052- "Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!"
053- "Long Time No See: Jiraiya Returns!"
054- "The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Pervy Sage!"
055- "A Feeling of Yearning, A Flower Full of Hope"
056- "Live or Die: Risk it All to Win it All!"
058- "Hosptial Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed!"
059- "The Final Rounds: Rush To The Battle Arena!"
060- "Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone Justu!"
061- "Ultimate Defense: Zero Blind Spot!"
062- "A Failure's True Power."
063- "Hit it or Quit it: The Final Rounds Get Complicated!"
064- "Zero Motivation: The Guy with Cloud Envy!"
065- "Dancing Leaf, Squirming Sand"
066- "Bushy Brow's Jutsu: Sasuke Style!"
067- "Late for the Show, but Ready To Go! The Ultimate Secret Techique is Born!"
068- "Zero Hour! The Destruction of the Hidden Leaf Village Begins!"
069- "Village in Distress: A New A-Ranked Mission!"
070- "A Shirker's Call to Action: A Layabout No More!"

057- "He Flies! He Jumps! He Lurks! Chief Toad Appears

1.2K 39 3
By UnwillinglyForgotten

"Where am I?!" The toad roared.

Naruto landed on the back of the huge toad, sighing in relief, "I've been saved."

He looked down and realize he finally summoned something other then a tadpole, and manage to summon Gamabunta.

"Awesome...He's pretty huge...oh yeah," he crawled to the other side of Gamabunta head. "This is a frog...isn't it?"

He stumbled and slide down his back, and Recognition dawned his face. "It has no tail meaning...It's real! I really did it!" He cheered.

꧁꧂

Jiraiya chuckled, "Looks like he extracted the Chakra of the Nine-Tailed Fox."

"He could've died you old fart," Y/n scowled.

"Yeah, but he didn't. Though one can certainly can't say he's stable yet..." he says.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Well, he overused the large Chakra. To think that all the frogs he summoned that one..." Jiraiya grinned.

Naruto was still down there chanting about his accomplishment, which suddenly irritated Gamabunta even more.

"Hey, you little brat!" He grunted, causing Naruto to stumble down his back again as he lifted his head.

"H-Huh!?" Naruto gawked.

"I said you little brat! On who's head do you think you're raising a ruckus! I am the Chief Toad, and you think you can just place yourself. I'm Gamabunta, you idiot!" He roared.

The force of his voice sent Naruto flying until he managed to grab onto Gamabunta's kiseru pipe.

Naruto huffed, "W-What the hell is wrong with this guy?! I thought you were cool, give me a break!"

"Just when I'm breathing the air of the free world after a long time, this weird kid is sitting on my head like some type of stool. Jiraiya! Where are you?!"
Jiraiya quickly hid behind a tree. "Hmm...This doesn't look good," he said to himself.

"Hey! Why are you hiding?" Y/n asked.

"Would you keep it down," he grunted. "Even I can't handle that Gamabunta."

"You don't say?" Y/n smirked.

"Jiraiya where are you? Hurry up and show yourself!" He repeated.

"Don't you dare, I thought we had this bond going, best buddies right?," Jiraiya peered.

The corners of Y/n mouth quirked up. "Hmm...his right he-" Jiraiya swiftly covered her mouth.

"Hush up...man you kids are a pain. I guess its time to get my ass outta here," he muttered before vanishing in a blink of an eye.

"Hey! You crooked old man where'd you go!?" Y/n shouted.

"Hey, where's Jiraiya?" Gamabunta asked Naruto.

"Huh...? Jiraiya...? Who's that?" He responds.

"I'm talking about that lecher who calls himself Toad Sage or something!" He growled, tilting Naruto so he was clenching on the kiseru pipe for dear life.

"Where Jiraiya!?" He repeated.

Naruto gnashed his teeth. This guy just keeps throwing me around, I'm getting tired of it.

"If you just follow my orders. I wouldn't mind making you my henchman!" Gamabunta offered.

"Henchman...?" Naruto raised a brow.

"Yes, so hurry up and answer me!" He angrily shouted.

"Okay! If you talking about that Pervy Sage, he's on the cliff up there," he pointed.

"Up there, huh?" He glanced up eagerly.

"Um...can I ask you a question? Why are you looking for him anyways?" He questioned.

"That's the question I want to ask that pervert!"

"Why do you keep yelling!?" Naruto covered his ears fearfully.

"Because what business does he have summoning me to a place like this?!" He loudly quarreled.

"B-But, I'm the one who summoned you. Chief Toad..." Naruto nervously scratched the back of his head. "You see, I fell off this cliff and thought maybe you could come to my aid...." He inquired.

He gave him a once-over.

"Please," he begged.

"Hmm..." he scrutinized and suddenly burst into laughter. "What does a little squirt like you think that you could summon a guy like me, your delusional."

"What?! It is so true!," Naruto insisted. "I really did summon you."

He laughed in disbelief, "Do you see as a fool?"

"You jerk frog! You have been condescending to me and saying whatever you wanted earlier before, I had enough with your insults! Since I summoned you you listen to me, I'm your master now!" Naruto demanded.

"Who do you think you talking to?" He eyed him. I should I kill you for that!""

Suddenly he stretches out his long tongue that is pierced in a row trailing the center of his tongue. He grabs Naruto with it and sent himself soaring in the air and then dropped feet in the air back to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Y/n quickly rushed to the other side of the forest as the trees were collapsing before her.

A few miles away Jiraiya witness the huge landing the carved a hole in the middle of the forest.

Naruto landed right beside Y/n, face planting into the ground. She quickly pulled him out, they stood there as they now took sight on how big Gamabunta actually was.

"You summoned that thing?" Y/n whispered.

"Awesome, right?" He whispered back.

"So cool," she gaped.

"I hate to tell you this little brat, but even if I were to concede a hundred steps to you-even if you were the one who summoned me, if you fall off my back that easily there's no way I could admit you as my master," he scoffed.

Naruto gritted his teeth. Y/n could tell that upset him to a little.

"Hey, why talk down on someone who summoned you, I saw his got quite the skill to conjure up a thing like you," Y/n glowered.

"Who the hell are you," he leered. "Oh, another brat. Listen I don't have time for the chatter I'm busy."

"Yeah right, you were crying about Jiraiya down there."

"I was searching for him, and it appears he had no business with me, therefore I think I'll kick it a bit for a while," he sighed and continued to walk off.

"Hey! Wait!" Naruto shouted.

"Why don't you go home, until you're even capable to ride by my side, your nothing more then a speck of dirt," he chuckled.

Naruto wasn't going to have him walk away and bad mouth him. He sprinted towards him and ran up his back, approaching him between his eyes.

"If my making you recognize that I summoned you depends on me not falling off your back, then I'll prove I can do it!" He plopped down, and crossed his arms. "I won't get off your back the entire day no matter what!"

"Naruto is idiot, but if he believes he can do it so be it," Y/n laughed to herself.

"I'm going to go look for that Pervy Sage, I'll catch up to you later Naruto!" Y/n waved.

"Don't go off eating ramen without me!" Naruto shouted.

She smiled, "If you don't take to long."

"HEY WOULD YOU DO HUSH UP AND GET OFF ME!" He began aggressively shaking and twirling around trying to cause Naruto to fall off of him.

"No fair! You're not getting rid of me that easy! Listen to me carefully, Chief Toad. I am Naruto Uzamazki. I'm a man who will become Hokage in the future. Don't forget that!"

"Who cares!" He grunted.

Y/n hopped on a tree, trying to avoid the chaos of them two going at it, she suddenly felt the urge to look over the horizon.

Jiraiya sat on a tree branch afar observing the loud noises they've created in the forest. "This is getting interesting, should I intervene?"

Laughter and giggling of girls by the waterfall in their bikini's was now clouding that thought.

"Sorry Naruto, but it's time to get back to work," he grinned.

"Pervy old man!" A voice emerged from the below him.

His eyes carefully trailed down until his eyes locked with hers.

"Oh no," he quickly began running off.

"I see you don't run away from me!" Y/n shouted.

[•••]

Meanwhile in Konoha, Temari argues with Baki over breaking the treaty alliance between Konoha and Sunagakure. Later in Suna, Baki reports to the Fourth Kazekage that everything was going according to plan.

Gamabunta is still tries to shake Naruto off as Jiraiya is doing "research" for his novel by spying on a group of girls.

"Goodness...that Naruto seems like he's in agony," Jiraiya says as he scopes from afar.

"Hey, what's with that thing," Y/n asked, stuffing her face with berries she had gotten from a tree nearby.

"Why don't you watch me somewhere else, man your a pain," Jiraiya grimaced.

"Stop luring around young women you pervert, I'm here waiting for Naruto to complete his task with Gamabunta, He made me promised we eat ramen together when he's done.

"How cute," he teased. "He should be out of Chakra by then, he just exhausted most of his Chakra by now."

"Because he summoned Gamabunta?" Y/n questioned.

"Of course that takes a lot of-"

He was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the girls at the waterfall giggling again.

"Isn't that rainbow beautiful," a girl says.

"Gorgeous," the other responds.

"Yeah yeah, so gorgeous," Jiraiya cooed.

Y/n whacked him on the head with his telescope he was using to spy on the girls.

"Quit that, anyways why haven't they come out the water yet.

"Ouch! I wouldn't know I'm not down there," he groaned.

In an attempt to shake Naruto off, Gamabunta lands in a waterfall, scaring off the girls, much to Jiraiya's dismay.

This then caused Naruto to fall off the toad's back, but in an effort to stay on the toad's back, he makes a chain of shadow clones to not let Naruto fall off.

"How do you like that, Gamabunta? I'm still on you back!" He beamed, jumping in with energy and enthusiasm.

"That little brat did it," Jiraiya smiled.

"Good job, Naruto!" Y/n cheered.

"It's my victory!" He gloated. Tired out, Naruto finally falls off the Chief Toad's back.

"Oh no, If he falls off like that he'll die," Jiraiya muttered.

As a reward for lasting so long, Gamabunta catches Naruto with his tongue and claimed that no one since the Fourth Hokage had stayed on his back for so long.

"To think he could hold out like that against a tough opponent like Gamabunta..." he smirked.

"Hey, Chief Toad, we should problem take him to the hospital, he looks exhausted," Y/n shouted. "He surprised you didn't he?"

He scoffed, "I'm aware that he summoned me all on his own. As might be expected he must be totally drained. So, don't worry I'll take care of him."

Knowing that Naruto is depleted of his strength, Gamabunta drops off Naruto at the Konoha Hospital.

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
660K 21.9K 80
Be prepared for a very bad and cliche fan fiction. Diana was for the longest time an orphan. When she was old enough, she left the orphanage. While...
69.6K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...