Second Love (Completed)

Por Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... Más

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 132

2.1K 195 105
Por Bandita13

Soon their car reached at Natasha's house and they came out from the car and went inside.

"Wow cool party. What say Ron?" Arpita exclaimed happily when Randhir nodded positively. They entered when Natasha welcomed them.

"Hey Rony." She hugged him tight when Sanyukta made a face.

"Wow you looks so hot." Natasha said breaking the hug.

"You look stunning too." Randhir said when Natasha smiled brightly and Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Maine itna effort diya ready hone ke liye but meri taraf dekha tak nehi!" She groaned in mind.

"Hey babes." Natasha greeted Arpita and they blow the kisses to each other when her eyes fall on Sanyukta.

"Ohh my god, Anarkali suit in my party! Rony you have your own fashion house and still your wife came to my party like this!" Natasha said mockingly when Sanyukta's face fall down due to humiliation.

"Then what do except that she will came here in two piece bikini! And Natasha this dress are made by one of the best designer of the country so you don't have to worry about the standard of my reputation or precisely said my wife's reputation." Randhir said in an icy cold voice when Sanyukta's face lit up and Natasha's fall down.

"Ron she doesn't mean that." Arpita trying to handle the situation.

"Yeah we know that. And also Randhir doesn't mean that, so chill. It's a great party so enjoy it." Parth said with a smile when Natasha forced a smile and excused herself.

"Ron what kind of behavior is this? You can't insult Natasha like that, that too at her place." Arpita said shockingly.

"And she can insult anyone like this even her guest too!" Randhir said rolling his eyes and went from there.

"Randhir aur Sanyukta ke bich chahe kitni hi problem kyu na ho koi third person unke bich kabhi nehi aah sakta, yeh tum aabhi tak nehi samajh payi Arpita!" Parth said when Arpita gave him a pointed look.

"Achchha hain aabhi samajh jau or else you will regret badly." Parth said coldly when Arpita left from there too.

"See Randhir care for you." Parth smiled at Sanyukta thus she smiled too and went towards Randhir.

"Aare party mein aaye hain yeah phir donation mange, sab avoid kar rahe hain!" Parth shrugged his shoulders.

Randhir went to the bar and asked for a drink when Sanyukta came there.

"Thank you. I know you still care for me, you still feel for me, you still love me." She smiled softly when he looked at her.

"Misconception, I don't love you. It's just you are one of the Shekhawat now and no outsider have the right to insult you." He said coldly when she smiled.

"Tumhare gusse mein vi pyar jhalakta hain Randhir. Chahe kitni hi stone hearted banne ki kousish kyu na kar lo your heart beats for me only." She said lovingly when Randhir left from there.

"Sadu, pyar karna vi hain, jatana vi hain bass confess nehi karna! Attitude king kahika." She said became disappointed.

The party was going well when Sanyukta was enjoying the couple dance. She remembered their dance and smiled brightly.

"Sirf dekhogi yeah phir kuch karogi vi? Go and approach Randhir for couple dance." Parth said from behind.

"Okay let's make Randhir jealous." Parth winked at her.

"No Parth I can't, you go and enjoy." Sanyukta denied.

"Why, what happened?" Parth asked curiously.

"Nothing, it's just I don't feel like. You go and enjoy am fine here." Sanyukta said slowly.

"You sure?" Parth asked thus Sanyukta nodded positively and he went to the dance floor.

Sanyukta was looking at Randhir who was talking with someone when Natasha came there and approached him for the dance and for Sanyukta's surprise Randhir became agreed and they went to the dance floor. They started dancing on a romantic song when Sanyukta's face became stiffen. Randhir looked at her once then pulled Natasha more closer when Sanyukta fumed seeing them so close. Now they started close dancing with each other when Sanyukta felt her each and every cell were burning. She felt like killing Natasha right there. She was feeling like hell when took a drink from the bar counter and gulped it down. She felt a burning sensation at her throat when looked at Randhir who's curious gaze were following her all the time. Sanyukta looked at him with moist eyes then gulped down another drink when Randhir greeted his teeth and came near her quickly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Randhir asked taking the drink from her hand.

"What the hell are you doing here? Go and dance with your Nats!" She was slurring now.

"Shut up and let's go from here." Randhir said holding her hand.

"No, why should I? I came here to enjoy so let's enjoy." She smiled broadly.

"Shit, I think she is drunk. Randhir you should take her home now." Parth said worriedly when Randhir nodded positively and left from there holding Sanyukta carefully.

"Don't say you are going to scolding her for this." Parth said worriedly as they came to the parking zone.

"Okay, but please don't get too much harsh on her." Parth said nervously as Randhir gave him a pointed look.

"Biwi kiski hain teri yeah phir meri?" Randhir asked sternly.

"Teri hain tabhi toh mujhe tension ho raha hain." Parth replied worriedly.

"Come on, kha nehi jayunga usse. Husband hu enemy nehi." Randhir said in disbelief.

"Ussi baat ka toh darr hain, husband husband hota hain aur friend friend hota hain!" Parth murmured slowly.

"What do you mean?" Randhir crocked his eyes.

"Normally husband can't understand his wife which a friend can. And I can understand that why she did this." Parth said hesitatingly.

"Ohh really you can! Then please tell me why she did that on her this condition?" Randhir asked mockingly.

"She did that out of jealousy cause she loves you. Aur tu sab kuch jante huye vi usse punish kar raha hain, kyu?" Parth asked impatiently.

"Main Sanyukta ko leke jaa raha hu tu Arpi ko leke aah jana." Randhir said avoided his words.

"Am not her bodyguard, she can go by herself." Parth made a face.

"Aur koi responsibility ke ware mein bahut badi badi batein karta hain!" Randhir taunted him.

"Okay okay, tu Sanyukta ko datna mat main Arpita ko leke ghar aah jayunga. Aagar humne ek dusre ka murder nehi kiya toh!" He said the last line in his mind when Randhir left with Sanyukta.

Randhir was driving the car when Sanyukta came closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you Randhir." She murmured when Randhir rolled his eyes but hold her carefully next.

"Logo ke samne mera mazak banane ka ek vi chance nehi chhodti, I just hope ke ghar mein sabke samne yeh aapna love confession start na kar de!" He said annoyingly when accelerated the car. Soon his car reached at the mansion and Randhir came out from the car. He opened the door and lifted Sanyukta on his arms and went inside.

"Aare yeh Sanyukta ko keya huya?" As soon as Randhir entered Renuka asked worriedly.

"Wo suddenly behosh ho gayi hain." Randhir hide the truth.

"Keya behosh ho gayi hain! Okay tum usse room mein leke jau main Karan ko call karti hu." Renuka said thus Randhir went to their room. He placed Sanyukta on the bed and removed her sandals and sat down beside her. He looked at her sleepy face and pushed some locks behind her ear. He was staring at her when Karan entered at the room.

"What happened to Sanyukta?" Karan asked surprisingly.

"I think stress ki wajase maybe." Randhir hesitated a little.

"Dekho na Karan aachanak se behosh ho gayi hain. Aabhi toh Sanyukta pehele ki jaisi behosh nehi hoti hain toh phir aaj kyu?" Renuka asked worriedly.

"Don't worry mom, pregnancy mein aaisa hota raheta hain, main check karta hu." Karan said and started checking her.

"Everything is fine mom, aap tension mat lijiye. I think chakkar aane se behosh huyi hain, it's normal." Karan said thus Renuka take a relief of sigh and left from there.

"Jiju keya saach much sab kuch thik hain?" As soon as Renuka left from there Randhir asked Karan.

"You tell me, Sanyukta tumhare saath thi. You know tumhare call aate hi main samajh geya tha ke kuch toh gadbad hain aur jab tumne yeh alcohol wali baat ko secret rakhne ko kaha tab main samajh geya ke kuch nehi bahut jyada gadbad hain." Karan replied slowly yet steadily when Randhir kept mum.

"Sanyukta is fine but aagar wo issi tarha stress leti rahi toh phir yeh uske liye harmful ho sakta hain so be careful." Karan said and left next when Randhir sighed hard.

"I so hate you Sanyukta. Aapne insecurity mein tum yeh bhul gayi ke tumhara yeh step baby ke liye kitna harmful ho sakta tha. And I won't forgive you for this." He said firmly and dashed inside the washroom.

Next morning Sanyukta get up with a headache.

"Aahhh mera saad!" She moaned and sat up holding her head.

"God keya huya tha kaal, aaisa laag raha hain ke jaise koi saad par hatora maar raha hain!" She mumbled slowly when her eyes fall on the clock.

"Shit 11 baaj gaye, main itni der tak soti rahi!" She said in disbelief when Randhir entered at the room.

"So finally, mujhe laga aaj tum nehi uthte wali!" Randhir said mockingly when she looked at him.

"Main itni der tak soti rahi aur tumne mujhe jagaya kyu nehi?" He asked holding her head when he forwarded a glass of lemonade at her.

"Yeh lo isse pee lo hangover utar jayega." He said thus she took the glass and drank the whole thing.

"Feeling better?" He asked when she nodded positively.

"Kaal keya huya tha, hum toh party mein thay phir main yeha par kaise aayi?" She asked trying to remember about last night.

"Kyu tumhe nehi pata ke kaal raat party mein keya huya tha?" He asked when she nodded a no.

"Phir toh tumhe yeh vi pata nehi hoga ke kaal raat party mein tumne keya kiya tha!" Randhir said coldly when Sanyukta gulped hard.

"Keya kiya tha maine?" She asked nervously.

"Waise how many peg you consume ke tumhe kuch yaad hi nehi hain?" He asked coldly when Sanyukta looked at him shockingly.

"Peg, what are you talking about?" She asked shockingly.

"Wohi jo tumne kiya. How became you so much irresponsible Sanyukta? Tumne ek baar vi yeh nehi socha na ke tumhari iss ek step se keya ho sakta tha! But nehi tum kyu sochogi, tumhe toh maza aata hain na scene create karne mein, chahe tumhara khudka baby hi kyu na suffer kare!" He said coldly when Sanyukta remembered everything.

"Randhir is the baby alright?" She asked holding her belly. "Is she alright?" She became panicked now.

"There you are. Yes she is absolutely fine. But aagar usse kuch ho jata na toh phir tumhe mujhse koi nehi bacha pata." He said sternly when she just hugged him.

"Am sorry." She said slowly.

"You must be. You can't be careless about our baby. " He said sternly.

"Am really very sorry Randhir. Not for the last night only but for everything. Am sorry for hurting you these much, please forgive me." She started crying now.

"Keya maaf kar pana itna aasan hain Sanyukta?" Randhir asked slowly.

"Randhir ek galti toh bhagaban vi maaf kar deta hain." She said in between her tears.

"Really! Keya tumne mujhe maaf kiya tha? Aapni galti realise karne par jab maine tumse maafi manga tha keya tumne mujhe maaf kiya tha?" He asked when Sanyukta became speechless.

"Nehi kiya tha, haan kuch punishment diye thay jisse pura karne par tum mujhe maaf karne ke ware mein sochogi aaisa kaha tha. Toh phir tum yeh kaise expect kar sakti ho ke main tumhe itni aasani se maaf kar dunga?" He asked when she looked at him.

"Toh phir tum vi mujhe punishment de do. I promise I'll complete them too." She said with moist eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking into her eyes when she nodded positively.

"Then get ready for your first punishment." Randhir said when bring out a beautiful off white gown from the cupboard.

"You have to attend a party tonight with me wearing this dress and this is your punishment." Randhir stated firmly when Sanyukta looked at him in disbelief.

                                 * * * * * * * * *

Arrayed in that off white gown Sanyukta was checking herself on the mirror. It's a beautiful sleeveless gown which came upto her feet and was stoned worked all over it. She felt a little conscious as she never wear this type of outfits but as the same time she was ready to go at any extend to get his forgiveness and love back.

"Come on Sanyu you can do this. You get a chance and you just can't let it go from your hand like that!" She said to herself and take a deep breath. She did her makeup and wearing a pair of long diamond earring when left her silky hair open.

She was staring at her image when Randhir came out from the washroom and became froze next. That off white gown, a pair of diamond earring and her glorious open hairs, that's it. And she was looking absolutely stunning yet naive. Randhir looked at her baby bump which she was flaunting proudly. He knows that she wasn't comfortable on this dress yet she wear it for him.

"How am I looking Randhir?" Sanyukta asked nervously when Randhir came back to his senses.

"Am I look good?" She asked curiously when he nodded positively.

"You look presentable." He said when she smiled a little. Randhir quickly get ready into his armani suit and wear his favorite watch. Sanyukta was expecting that he must be wear that watch gifted by her but that doesn't happened. She forced a smile when Randhir sprayed his favorite musky perfume.

"You are looking very handsome Randhir." She said lovingly when Randhir looked at her once but didn't replied back.

"Umm Randhir I can't wear heels, aagar gir gayi toh!" She said suddenly thus he looked at her.

"I won't let you fall down still if you aren't comfortable with the heels then wear what you want to wear." He said thus she nodded positively.

"Baat jab baby par aata hain toh phir iske aandar ki responsible daddy bahar nikal aata hain but what about the loving husband, wo kab bahar aayega! I missing him badly." She thought and sighed hard.

"Okay let's go." Randhir said thus Sanyukta nodded positively and they came out.

"Umm Randhir aaj ki party toh Natasha ki honour mein hain na toh phir tum mujhe kyu le jaa rahe ho?" She asked as they sat inside the car.

"Cause I don't want anyone thinks that there were something fishy in between us. Waha par press aur media dono honge aur main nehi chahata ke tumhari absence unke dimag mein koi doubt create kare." Randhir replied coldly when Sanyukta became disheartened. So he wanted to take her with him just for the sake of his reputation not that he wanted to be with her.

"Aur haan galti se vi drinks ko haat mat lagana otherwise mujhse bura koi nehi hoga. I don't want any kind of scene there so be careful." He warned her when she frowned.

"Waise vi tumse bura koi ho vi nehi sakta." She so wanted to say it on his face but gulped down own words next.

They reached at the party after a while. Randhir gave his hand to Sanyukta and they came out from the car. They entered at the party hall when the media and press rushed to them thus Randhir sliding his hand on her waist and placed a kiss on her cheek lovingly as media started clicking their pictures. Arpita's eyes were piercing Sanyukta when Natasha's jaw dropped to saw the epitome of beauty in front of her.

"Wow, who is that girl with Randhir?" Parth asked shockingly.

"Can't you recognise your bestfriend sir?" Roja asked playfully thus Parth looked at her in disbelief.

"Sanyukta! Are you serious? I thought he might be elope someone else's wife." Parth said playfully.

"Kuch vi!" Roja chuckled.

"Waise koi Sanyukta ka insult kare aur Randhir chup chap uss baat ko tolerate kar le, that's impossible." Roja said proudly.

"Still your bestfriend don't think twice before hurting my bestfriend!" Parth made a face.

"You know what sir hum usse hi sabse jyada hurt karte hain jisse hum sabse jyada pyar karte hain." Roja said with a smile.

"Now I understand why you slap me that day cause you fall for me from the very first day of our meeting." Parth said naughtily when Roja flushed.

"I believe people should raise in love not fall in love." She said shyly.

"Yeah exactly, like them." Parth said pointing towards Randhir and Sanyukta who seems lost in each other.

After gave some posing for media Randhir and Sanyukta walked away from there when everyone was staring at the gorgeous couple. Sanyukta felt conscious under the hitted gazes when Randhir wrapped his arm around her waist to show his right on her when Sanyukta smiled looking at him.

"Randhir who is this gorgeous lady with you! Is she any new model of Shekhawat fashion house? How become I don't know anything about her!" Parth said playfully looking at Sanyukta who smiled shyly.

"Ho geya! Itni cheesey toh cheese pizza vi nehi hota jitni cheesey teri batein!" Randhir said irritatingly.

"Aur itna karwa toh karela vi nehi hota jitna karwa tu!" Parth said mockingly.

"Karela wo vi neem chada huya!" Sanyukta murmured under her breath.

"Waise Sanyukta you know what white is my favorite colour." Parth winked at Sanyukta thus she smiled.

"Waise 2 din pehele tera favorite colour blue tha na, itni jaldi taste change ho geya!" Randhir said mockingly when Roja suppressed her laugh.

"Aare taste hain change toh hota rahega." Parth shrugged his shoulders.

"Roja please do me a favor, take care of Sanyukta for sometimes I have some important work." Randhir requested to Roja.

"Yeah sure." Roja smiled brightly.

"Am not a child anymore, I can take care of myself." Sanyukta said slowly.

"You are a overgrown child who became grown by her body only. Aur tum khud ki kitni take care kar sakti ho wo toh maine kaal hi dekha tha, so just shut up and do what I said." Randhir scolded her a little and left from there.

"Iss insult ke baad mujhe nehi rahena yeha par, mujhe ghar jana hain, aabhi." Sanyukta frowned dangerously.

"Sanyukta relax it's okay. Randhir love you that's why he care for you." Roja understand her state of mind.

"Yeah right he loves me that's why he insulted me like this." Sanyukta said when her eyes became moist.

"Aagar Randhir ko tumhara insult karna hi hota toh phir sabke samne karta, sirf hum dono ke samne tumhe nehi datta na." Roja said with a smile.

"Aur Randhir se jyada tumhari respect ki fikar koi aur nehi kar sakta Sanyukta, yeh toh kaal hi prove ho geya tha jab usne Natasha ko reply back kiya tha." Parth said when Sanyukta lowered her lashes.

"Thoda pyar se nehi bol sakta tha! Main keya aapna kheyal nehi rakhti?" Sanyukta frowned again.

"Really, kaal party mein sharab kisne peeya tha!" Parth said playfully.

"Tum mere friend ho yeah phir uss Randhir ki?" Sanyukta asked angrily.

"Tumhara, that's what am telling ke Randhir ne tumhe sirf hum dono ke samne data na, why? Cause he respect you, he care for you, he loves you." Parth said with a smile.

"Aagar itna hi pyar karta hain toh phir bolta kyu nehi?" Sanyukta said a little loudly thus some people looked at them.

"Sorry, you please carry on." Parth smiled at them and pulled Sanyukta at a corner.

"Keya kar rahi ho, aagar kisine sun liya na toh phir headlines ban jayega!" Parth said thus Sanyukta made a face.

"Aaisa lagta hain ke main paper mein headlines banne ke liye hi paida huyi hu! Gossip hain ke mera picha hi nehi chhodta!" Sanyukta sighed helplessly.

"So toh hain, waise ek complement du you are looking not less than any Diva on this dress. Soch raha hu ke next modeling assignment ke liye tumhe sign kar lu! Paise ghar mein hi rahe jayenge!" Parth laughed at his own joke when Sanyukta smiled sadly.

"This is not a dress but punishment Parth. Kaal maine sharab peeke scene create kiya tha that's why Randhir ne mujhe punish kiya hain." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Keya kamal ka punishment hain Randhir ka, tum toh Devi se Goddess ban gayi ho. I mean everyone here was gawking at you only." Parth said playfully.

"Haan bass jiski aankhein mujh par honi chahiye usika nehi hain." Sanyukta said halfheartedly looking at Randhir who was busy to giving answers of media's questions along with Natasha who never left a chance to get intimate with him.

"Aur tum keya bol rahe thay Parth ke maine kaal party mein sharab peeya tha, kyu peeya tha yeh nehi dekha tha! Randhir aapni uss ex ke saath kaise chipak kar dance kar raha tha!" Sanyukta gulped hard.

"Keya, yeh Natasha Randhir ki ex hain!" Roja said in disbelief.

"What are you doing D'Souza, lower your pitch or else headlines ban jayega!" Parth said nervously.

"Keya phadak padta hain Parth waise vi yeh dono kaal ke news ki headlines banne wale hain!" Sanyukta said looking at Randhir and Natasha who were busy to giving poses in front of media. And Natasha hugged Randhir and gave a kiss thus Sanyukta tightened her fist and left from there quickly which didn't unnoticed by Randhir. He excused himself and left from there too when Natasha greeted her teeth.

"This is not done Nats, tumhare honour mein yeh party hain aur lime light kisi aur ko mill rahi hain, not fair!" Arpita said mockingly when Natasha looked at her.

"Mujhe Nats bolne ka right sirf Rony ki hain." Natasha said coldly.

"But tumhare Rony par right toh kisi aur ki hi hain!" Arpita said mockingly.

"Then I'll show Sanyukta her place tonight. There are only one person in Rony's life and that isn't Sanyukta." Natasha said curtly and left from there.

"Yeah you are right Natasha, there are only one person in Ron's life and that is only me." Arpita said when smirked devilishly.

Sanyukta came to the lawn of the resort and stood near the swimming pool. She was fuming now in anger when Randhir came there.

"What are you doing here?" He asked slowly.

"Tumhe usse keya, tum jau na aapne uss show stopper ke pass! Yeha par kyu aaye ho?" She hissed in anger.

"Tum party chhod kar kyu chali aayi?" He asked avoiding her words.

"Waha rahe kar keya karti! Kaise wo Natasha tumhare bahon mein aapna bahen daal rahi thi yeh dekhti yeah phir kaise wo tumhare kareeb aane ki kousish kar rahi thi yeh dekhti! Issi liye laye ho na mujhe, aaise saza dene ke liye!" She said bitterly when her eyes became moist.

"But kisine kabhi yeh kaha tha ke usse mujhe dusri ladkiyo ke saath dekh kar khushi milti hain, kyu ki usse mujhe jhelna nehi padta hain!" He said slowly when she eyed at him.

"Yeah exactly neither I care then nor now. Go back to your ex." She said furiously taking two steps towards the pool.

"Be careful." Randhir said holding her hand which she jerked off.

"Don't worry suicide nehi karne wali hu main. Tumne keya socha ke tumhe mujhse itni aasani se chhutkara mill jayega! No Randhir Singh Shekhawat you are wrong." Sanyukta hissed in anger.

"But yeh mat socha ke main yeh sab kuch tolerate karke tumhare saath rahungi, never. Aaisa sochna vi mat! Main tumhe divorce deke tumhara half property claim karne wali hu as alimony, remember that." She threatened him when he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, baat baat par feminism ki baat karo aur alimony ke naam par husband ki half property grab kar lo, kamal ka logic hain tum logo ka, haan!" He taunted her.

"Ohh really, do you know what is the meaning of feminism? Tum jaise insan sirf ladkiyo ko tease karne ke liye iss word ka use karte hain. And about alimony toh phir kyu na le hum alimony? Aaj vi iss society mein ek divorcee aur 2 bachche ki baap ko unmarried girl mill jata hain shaadi ke liye, jabke ek divorcee ladki ko uske double age ki buddha milta hain shaadi karne ke liye! Aare jab yeh male dominating society humare saath aaisa soutela behavior karte hain toh phir hum kyu aapna haq chhod de? Waise vi 8000 saalo se bahut tolerate kiya hain hum ladkiyo ne, bass aab aur nehi! Aab phirse Mahabharata hoga aur iss baar hum ladkiya aapna haq wapas leke rahenge." Sanyukta said furiously when Randhir was staring at her with an awe.

"Hangover aabhi tak utra nehi hain keya tumhara jo aaisi baheki baheki batein kar rahi ho!" He said mockingly when she glared at him hard.

"Anyways tumhara medicine ki time ho geya hain toh phir chalo dinner kar lo." Randhir said changing the topic.

"Mujhe nehi khana, tum jau aapne uss show stopper ko khilao, chief guest hain na wo tumhara!" Sanyukta said mockingly.

"Look am not mood in arguing. Let's go, baby must be hungry." He said with a care.

"And am angry." She said furiously. 

"Listen Sanyukta..."

"You listen to me Randhir. Enough is enough, now you have to choose any one between of us. Yeah toh tum uss Natasha ko Shekhawat fashion house se bahar nikaloge yeah toh phir main Shekhawat Mansion chhod kar chali jayungi." She said angrily.

"What's this nonsense Sanyukta?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"This is my final decision." Sanyukta replied firmly. Just when Parth came there.

"Hey tum dono yeha par keya kar rahe ho! Come and join us for dinner." Parth said when both Sanyukta and Randhir became silent.

"Kuch huya hain keya?" Parth asked sensed something wrong.

"I want my answer Randhir." Sanyukta said sternly.

"Okay you will get your answer at the midnight." Randhir said and left from there next.

"Now what happened?" Parth asked curiously.

"You will know that at the midnight." Sanyukta replied and left too.

"Aab midnight ko koynsa bomb phatne wala hain!" Parth said curiously and left also.

The party went well when Arpita suggested to play truth or dare suddenly.

"What party ke bich mein truth or dare?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Haan toh party all most over ho geya hain aur mera aabhi ghar jane ka mood nehi hain then let's play." Arpita said rolling her eyes.

"Arpita tum ullu ho sakti ho but main normal insan hu, aur normally insan raat ko sote hain!" Parth said mockingly.

"Toh phir tum Sanyukta ko leke mansion wapas jau hum game khelenge, kyu Ron?" Arpita said thus Randhir shrugged his shoulders which means both positive and negative also.

"No I won't go, mujhe vi khelna hain truth or dare." Sanyukta said coldly looking at Randhir who avoid the eye contact.

"Okay cool, then let's play." Natasha said excitedly.

"Now what's all this?" Roja said confusingly.

"Just a game, let's play." Parth said and the six get ready to play the game.

Six of them sat together in circle. Randhir sat between Natasha and Roja when Parth sat between Roja and Arpita and Sanyukta sat between Arpita and Natasha. Sanyukta was trying to behave normal but the fact was she is not. The thought that what will be Randhir's decision was eating her from inside. What if he chose Natasha over her! The thought made Sanyukta restless thus she looked at Randhir and saw him talking to Natasha happily and she gulped hard.

"Okay guys time for truth or dare." Arpita said and spined the bottle.

"Truth or dare, so weird." Randhir murmured under his breath.

"I think Randhir aur Sanyukta ko saath baithna chahiye tha." Roja whispered near Parth's ear.

"Actually Randhir aur Sanyukta ko opposite direction mein baithna chahiye tha, so that Sanyukta usse confess karwa sake, shit miss ho geya." Parth whispered in disappointment.

Arpita started spinning the bottle and the bottle stopped pointing towards at Roja.

"Congratulations you first. Come on Sanyukta it's your turn to ask her." Arpita said.

"Okay truth or dare?" Sanyukta asked.

"Truth." Roja said.

"Suppose you have only one wish to be fulfill then what will you want?" Sanyukta asked.

"Only one thing that Peter will be fine soon." Roja replied slowly.

"Hey don't worry he'll be fine soon." Parth assured Roja thus she smiled a little.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Natasha.

"So truth or dare?" Parth asked.

"Truth." Natasha replied with a smile.

"So tell me beautiful is your beauty natural or you did cosmetic surgery?" Parth asked with a cocky smile when Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I did it. Everyone do this, not a big deal." Natasha said with an attitude.

"Not everyone do. Someone are natural too." Parth said looking at Roja who smiled when Natasha twisted her lips.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Randhir.

"So it's Ron's turn and I'll ask her." Arpita said excitedly.

"Truth or dare?" Arpita asked.

"Dare." Randhir chose dare to avoid any idiotic question of Arpita.

"Okay then propose a girl on your knees." Arpita said with a smirk.

"On knees, my foot." Randhir said irritatingly.

"Come on Ron you can't deny. Don't spoil the mood." Arpita pouted thus Randhir became agreed. He get up and take a red rose when Sanyukta stopped breathing but for her surprise Randhir sat down on his knees in front of Roja making everyone stunned.

"Have you gone mad! You have already a wife and there she is." Parth said in disbelief when Sanyukta was sitting there coolly.

"Stop it Parth, jab Sanyukta ko koi problem nehi toh phir tumhe keya problem hain? Aur waise vi she is not your wife." Arpita said mockingly when Parth just glared at her. Randhir avoided the banter and looked at Roja.

"Roja I have never meet a girl like you before. You are so innocent, cute and at the same time breave too. You are caring and responsible also. Kabhi maa ki tarha datti ho toh phir kabhi bahen ki tarha care karti ho! In short you have all the qualities to be a good friend. So friends forever? I promise I'll always fight with you and tease you, make fun on you and will snatch your tiffin too for the rest of my life." Randhir said all this and forwarded the rose when Roja smiled brightly.

"Randhir friends never asked they always showing their rights. Jaise ke main bol rahi hu, humesha mera friend ban kar rahena warna jaan le lungi." Roja said taking the rose when Randhir smiled and nodded positively.

"Friends ko yellow rose dete hain, red rose nehi." Parth made a face when Roja gave him a disbelieve look. Randhir sat down on his place when his eyes fall on Sanyukta who was smiling at him but he tore down the gaze next.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Sanyukta.

"Truth or dare?" Roja asked.

"Truth." Sanyukta replied.

"Okay tell me jiss din result out huya tha uss din college mein keya huya tha?" Roja asked thus Arpita skipped a beat when Sanyukta looked at her shockingly.

"Kahi Sanyukta sab kuch saach saach na bata de!" Arpita said in mind.

"Result check karne ke baad hum canteen mein gaye phir jab hum college ki tour lene ke liye nikle toh phir main classroom mein lock ho gayi thi." Sanyukta said hesitatingly.

"Tumhe classroom mein kisne lock kiya tha?" Roja asked straight.

"You can't ask two questions in a go." Arpita said thus Roja sighed helplessly.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Parth.

"Truth or dare?" Natasha asked.

"Truth." Parth said.

"Okay tumne kitne saare ladkiyo ko kiss kiya hain?" Natasha smirked at him.

"Umm I think 5. Yeah 5 girls." Parth replied thoughtfully when Roja's face fall terribly.

"Idiot kahika, khudko macho prove karne ka yehi jagah mila tha!" Randhir said in his mind.

"Don't worry, he is lying." Randhir whispered near Roja's ear.

"As if I care." Roja said slowly greeted her teeth when Parth hold her hand tightly.

"Ussne yeh nehi pucha tha ke girlfriend." Parth whispered near Roja's ear and winked at her.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Arpita.

"Truth or dare?" Randhir asked.

"Truth." Arpita replied.

"Okay then I don't want to know anything but kuch hain jo tum mujhe batana chaho?" Randhir asked.

"You are my childhood bestie Ron and I can go any extend for you as I love you." Arpita said thus Randhir smiled.

"I guess I know this." Randhir said when Arpita smiled too.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Natasha.

"Truth or dare?" Parth asked.

"Come on guys bahut truth-truth ho geya aab dare karte hain na." Arpita said intentionally.

"Okay dare." Natasha said.

"Slapped Randhir." Parth said making everyone shocked.

"What the..." Randhir became shocked.

"Have you gone mad Parth?" Arpita asked shockingly.

"Nope, am absolutely fit and fine." Parth replied playfully.

"I can't do it." Natasha denied.

"Okay then the game is end here. Let's go." Parth said thus both Natasha and Arpita looked at each other.

"Okay I'll." Natasha said thus Parth smiled.

"And remember you have to slap hard, otherwise you'll be out." Parth smirked at her thus Natasha glared at him.

"What nonsense!" Randhir said in disbelief.

"Rule is rule." Parth shrugged his shoulders.

"Am sorry Rony." Natasha said getting up and slapped Randhir hard next.

"Ouch!" Randhir screamed a little when Parth chuckled hard and winked at Sanyukta who became speechless to saw all this.

"I'll kill you." Randhir said to Parth while caressing his cheek.

They started spinning the bottle again and it's stopped pointing towards Arpita.

"Truth or dare?" Arpita asked.

"Dare." Randhir said.

"Okay you have to kiss a girl sitting beside you." Arpita said made everyone stunned.

"What nonsense is this Arpi? I can't do this." Randhir said angrily.

"Come on Ron it's just a dare. Show some sportsman spirit. Am sure Sanyukta ko koi problem nehi hogi." Arpita said innocently.

"Yes come on Rony. It's just a kiss." Natasha said became carefree.

"Randhir if you don't want you can quit, the game is end here." Parth said firmly.

"Why Parth, if you can force Natasha to slap Ron then why you end the game now?" Arpita asked.

"I didn't force her, she did that herself." Parth said annoyingly.

"Then no one can force Rony too, if he can't face a simple dare then he should accept the defeat." Natasha said intentionally to hurt his ego when Randhir's eyes lit up.

"Defeat accept karne ka toh sawal hi nehi uthta, I'll complete my dare." Randhir said thus Sanyukta stopped breathing when both Natasha and Arpita smirked evilly.

"I know Ron uss Roja ko toh kiss nehi karne wala. He will kiss Natasha in front of Sanyukta and Sanyukta will broken forever." Arpita said in mind and smirked devilishly.

"Sanyukta now I'll show you your place that Rony is still mine." Natasha said in mind and smirked devilishly.

"God I can't allow Randhir to kiss me but what if he'll kiss Natasha? Sanyukta will broken badly." Roja said in mind.

"Randhir I know you are angry on me but I also know that you still love me and you won't hurt me like this. I trust you." Sanyukta said in mind and gulped hard. She looked at Randhir with hopeful eyes when he looked away. He looked towards Roja and his gaze meet with both Parth and Roja who looked at him in disbelief. Parth glaring at Randhir when he turned his face to Natasha thus she smiled brightly.

Randhir slowly moved towards Natasha when Sanyukta stopped breathing. Her throat became dry and eyes were moist. The realisation that he chose Natasha over her made her all most dead. Randhir came more closer to Natasha thus Sanyukta closed her eyes can't able to bear all this. Now there was an inch gap between their lips when Randhir suddenly said, "Spider."

Natasha screamed in fear and get up from her place and run a far from there when Randhir hold Sanyukta's shoulder and kissed her next.

"I love you." Randhir whispered that in between the kiss when everyone there looking at them with an awe.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how is the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 6140

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

286K 18.6K 141
Focus on the journey of Sairat❤️ Journey from hatred to Love💘 Continuation is in Ghum hai kisike pyaar mein ❤️ part 2
20.6K 3.4K 37
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
284K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
92.5K 4.1K 45
While foccusing on one relation one overlooked the other one. What if Mahi is missing being kiddo of his elder brother and his elder brothers comes...