You're So Golden |H.S|

By OnlyAngelAuthor

Golden, guns, and greedy glorification. *** "We both needed to weather the bad in order to grow; Kind of lik... More

Cast & Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - Journal
Chapter 90 - Polaroid Book
Sequel Date - Authors Note

Chapter 35

571 29 39
By OnlyAngelAuthor

I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week

How many secrets can you keep?

'Cause there's this tune I found

That makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat

**

My heart pounds rapidly as his now dark eyes stare into my own. I try to speak but the second I slightly open my mouth he steps closer to me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Angel, I promise" he reassures me, rubbing the pad of his thumb gently against my soft cheek in a circle pattern.

I swallow harshly as my chest tightens up.

"But you said that- you said" I stumble over my words, trying to find the right thing to say.

Harry smiles, watching me struggle "said what? That I was going to be angry? Is that what you want?" he says, stepping close enough for his forehead to press against my own.

"I'll be whatever it is you want me to be Angel" he admits in a whisper, snaking his hand around my back, pulling me closer to his chest "just tell me what you want."

His soft voice sends chills down my spine, leaving me standing here in front of completely speechless.

"I don't want you to be scared of me" he says softly, placing his hand behind my ear, holding my cheek in his palm "you're not scared of me, are you love?" he asks softly, staying focused on my body language and reactions to his touch.

"I'm not scared" I breathe out, closing my eyes when his hand slowly finds his way to my neck, wrapping his fingers gently around me.

Harry looks up, pressing a kiss to my forehead while I stand there anxiously staring at his chest "do you trust me?"

I wet my lips, letting out a small "yes", feeling the pressure and tension build up around us and these four walls.

I hold my breath as goosebumps run up and down my skin, while Harry looks back down at me, resting his forehead against mine.

"Then get on your knees"

His harsh raspy voice fills my belly with butterflies, fluttering around to escape the intimidating position i'm in.

I just swallow down my nerves as I calmly nod my head, agreeing to do as he says.

Slowly falling down to my knees, I sit on my heels while I look up at him anxiously. Hoping and praying I can push the nerves aside so I can somehow find the confidence he's had with me.

Nothing's more intimidating than being below someone, with their eyes glued onto you, while you do things you never speak about, things you've never tried with them before.

Things you've only done a few times with other people.

Harry chews on his bottom lip, staring down at me on my knees with my hands rested in my lap "are you okay?" he asks kindly, bringing his soft hand up to my cheek "you don't have to Angel"

It's obvious he can sense the nerves coming over me, but i'm okay. I want to do this as much as he wants me to, whether i'm nervous or not.

Placing my hands on his thighs, I stare up into his hungry bedroom eyes, and smile at him "I want to, if you'd let me" I say as I pull my hands up higher to his belt.

Suddenly Harry gets quiet, like all of his dirty thoughts and words erased from his brain, causing him to become both completely speechless and still.

Almost like he didn't think I had it in me.

"Harry, will you let me?" I ask in a whisper, biting on the corner of my lip, trying my hardest to hide the smile that's peeking out of me as I watch him stand there completely frozen.

After a few seconds he finally nods, while his mouth hangs open in shock. He pulls his shirt off of his body swiftly, and keeps his eyes stayed glued on to mine.

"Please" he whispers, rubbing his thumb back and forth against my skin.

I run my hand up his chest, just to drag my way back down slowly, until his hand connects with mine, eagerly pushing me closer to his belt.

"Thank you" I smile, tilting my head looking up at him, as I unzip the zipper of his pants slowly, pulling the belt out of the loops of his jeans, and tossing it over next to me on the bed.

"Don't throw that too far love, might need it"

As those words leave his red lips my belly aches as it flutters. My mind starts painting dirty images in my head, causing me to become desperate to alleviate the craving of his rough yet pleasurable touch.

Without saying another word, I tug on his jeans, pulling them down completely, until I see his erection pressed against his briefs.

Harry's eyebrows raise in shock, and his chest lifts then falls repeatedly in a hurry while he watches me tease him below him.

Running my fingers along his shaft that's still hidden from me, I bat my eyelashes and wet my lips "do you think your cock deserves to be inside of my mouth" I ask tauntingly, teasing him just like he did to me a few minutes ago.

"Don't do that Ariana" he sighs, as I lean in and press my lips softly against his briefs, lazily kissing his bulge, dragging my open mouth across him, while my eyes stay on his.

"Please don't provoke me baby" he whines breathlessly, while his lips stay parted.

I smile up at him while I lean back, digging my dull nails into the waistband of his briefs "why? What will you do Harry? Punish me?" I sneer at him, tugging his briefs down to the top of his thighs, releasing his hard erection, while I stare up at the surprised look on his face.

His eyebrows crease in pleasure as my fingers quickly and gently wrap around his base"fuckk" he hisses under his breath.

"Is that what you want me to do Angel?" he moans out, rolling his head back to the side as my fingers gently run up and down against his hard base "you want me to punish you for teasing me?"

I gulp nervously as his stare becomes less relaxed and more intense. Then I start to shuffle against the carpeted floor as my knees scrape against the rough ground.

"Would you like that Hary?" I ask alluringly, wrapping my entire hand around his length in a fist, sliding my hand up and down his warm skin in a slow steady motion.

His eyes pinch close briskly as I grip onto him. He sucks his bottom lip in under his teeth and runs his finger through his messy curls, while he looks down and watches me stroke him.

"I'd like anything that involves you Ariana" he sighs sweetly.

Even with the heavy breathing, and panting under his breath, he still finds a way to be sincere and sweet with me.

It's comforting.

"Do you have a hair tie baby" he asks in a dragged out moan, as I pull myself closer to him, placing one hand on his length, and the other on the back of his thigh.

When I glance down at my wrist, and see a tiny black elastic I nod my head and try to pull back away from him but Harry stops me instead.

"I'll do it, don't stop" he demands, reaching down and grabbing the hair tie from my hand.

I smile, looking up at him under my lashes at the kind gesture.

Leaning forward I slowly open my mouth and lazily press tiny kisses on the sides of his skin, making him moan out in both pleasure and anticipation.

Just as I hover my tongue over his hard length, his large hands wrap around my hair, spinning and grabbing it all into his fist, before he ties it up into a ponytail.

"Thank you" I whisper directly over his erection in my hand, batting my lashes up at him, while his mouth hangs open.

"You're welco-oh my fuckk" Harry moans out loudly as I swirl my tongue around his sensitive and swollen tip, while I drag my hand up and down his base slowly.

I feel the palm of his hand rest against the back of my head, as I stick my tongue out and drag a long lick up and down the sides of his soft skin of his swollen shaft.

"Feels so fucking good Ariana" he admits in a whine, as I pay special attention to his tip, swirling my tongue around him slowly, while I drag my hand up and down him faster than I had before

"Just like that" he mumbles, wrapping my hair around his hand into a fist.

His encouraging words and moans of pleasure have me squeezing my thighs closely together, to try and fight the feeling of temptation in between my own two legs.

After I find the feeling of comfortability with Harry, I grip onto his length and open my mouth widely, wrapping my soft lips around his sensitive tip, I force my head down onto him.

"Ariana holy-" he pants, and grips onto my hair tighter, making me moan out onto his skin, as he sits there in my mouth.

Wrapping my hands behind Harry's thighs, I release his base from my hand, and sink myself further down into him, until I feel his tip brush up against the back of my throat, making me pull back in a hurry, letting him come completely out of my mouth.

I drop my hands to the side, and start to clear my throat as the feeling of pressure overwhelms me.

"Are you okay baby?" he asks worryingly, pulling my ponytail to the side so he can see me clearly, as he rubs the loose strands out of my face, placing them back into his other hand that's gripping all of my hair.

I nod my head letting out a small 'yes' as I pull myself back up against him, placing my hand behind his thigh, while the other grips back around his hard wet length.

"You look gorgeous Ariana" he says kindly, smiling down at me as I press a few tiny kisses to his tip once again, making him jump and hiss from the sensitivity.

As his words boost my confidence back up I grip onto the base of his length. Suctioning my lips around his tip, I slowly push myself back into him, dragging my hand down with me beneath my lips, I twist and turn my hand back and forth against his skin.

"Don't stop" he whimpers, while his hips slowly snap forward, making his tip brush up against the back of my throat again, but this time I breathe out through my nose, and hold myself in place as I grip onto the back of his thighs.

Harry's grip on my hair tightens even more, making me moan deeper, as he quickly thrusts forward back into me, causing me to gag slightly as his tip rams into the back of my throat.

I look up to him under my lashes, as I sit up on my heels, and press my hands against his chest, forcing myself back down again, until I feel the tip of my nose touch his belly button.

My eyes water as he sits in the back of my throat, repeatedly jabbing and twitching inside of me. Making me moan out as my legs start to shake, just from hearing him whimper from my touch.

"Stay there" he demands softly, placing his hand on the top of my head, holding me in place gently, as I sit there looking up at him through my foggy eyes.

I grip onto his hips, and breath roughly through my nose, as the pressure of his tip jabbing the back of my throat, makes me move around and start to squirm.

As soon as Harry notices me shake he lets go of his grip on my hair, making me stumble back, dropping him from my mouth again completely, leaving me coughing and gagging with watered eyes.

"That was so fucking good Angel, you did so good" he assures me, while he presses his hand to my cheek, and rubs the pad of his thumb softly under my eye to wipe away the tears that had fallen to my cheeks.

"But if you keep going i'm gonna end up cumming in this mouth"  he says lowly, as his fingers teases my lips, rubbing up against them until he slides them in my mouth "and that's not fair to you now is it Angel?" he asks, while my lips are suctioned and wrapped around his finger.

Before I even have the chance to process Harry's question he's scooping me off of the ground by my arm, and carrying me over to the bed.

I gasp as he pulls my leggings down quickly just past my knees, lifts both of my legs up in the air by my feet, and stares down at my underwear that are still somehow on my skin.

"You're soaking wet" he growls with a smirk as he stares at my lying there on the bed "did that turn you on Angel? Choking on my cock? Listening to me moan out your name?" he asks tauntingly, as he pulls my underwear off fiercely, tugging them down by my leggings.

I inhale deeply as he leans over on the bed, placing his knee next to my thighs, as his hand comes up and caresses my face "want me to make the ache you're feeling right here" he taps his free hand gently on my lower belly "go away Angel? Want me to take it all away?" he drags out in a whisper.

Nodding my head, his lips quickly smash into mine, sucking onto my bottom lip, gently biting down and tugging my skin.

The lazy kiss becomes more passionate, heightening the tension in the room, while we devour each other, our teeth cleaning and tongues dancing with one another, as I pant softly against his lips.

"Please" I beg in between our kiss, digging my nails into his waist, pulling him closer on top of me.

Harry's lip curls up into a smile as he watches me pant and beg underneath of him "I want you to lay down on that pillow darling" he says eagerly, pointing to the headboard behind me.

Pulling myself up on my elbows, I crawl to the front of the bed, and rest my head against the pillow which props up against the headboard like he had said.

"M'not gonna be rough with you" he whispers as he crawls on top of me, resting one knee in between my open legs, while the other rests next to my thigh.

"I just want you to look at me" he groans as he pumps his shaft slowly, sliding himself back and forth in between my wet folds, while he stares into my eyes "I want you to watch and see what you do to me Angel" he drags out slowly in a whisper.

I sigh and arch my back as he lifts himself up and taps his hard erection against my clit, making me hiss out in both pain and pleasure "Harry-" I cry out, rocking my hips around him.

"Don't take your eyes off of me" he demands, bringing his hand up to my face. He then holds a firm grip on my jaw, and the cold rings on his fingers graze against my skin, causing a wave of chills to run through my body "if you look away I stop" he says harshly.

My lips part causing a tiny moan to slip from my lips effortlessly as his hand gets tighter around my jaw, while his other positions himself inside of me.

"Oh my-" I scream out and widen my eyes in shock as he roughly snaps his hips back and pushes himself deep inside of me.

The pressure in my belly tightens as he repeatedly rocks his hips back and forth inside of me sharply.

My mouth falls open as I high pitch moan escapes me, grumbling in the back of my throat, until i finally release the cries and curses I no longer have any control over.

His hungry eyes stay connected to mine, and after each sigh and moan of pleasure comes out of me I only encourage him to speed up his pace, causing him to thrust into me even faster.

"Look at you" he laughs breathlessly with a threatening smile as my legs start to shake and tremble around him.

Arching my back I try my hardest to keep my attention on him, as I fight the urge to roll my head back, and pinch my eyes closed as the pressure builds up inside of me "I- please" I cry out as my body starts to jerk around him.

I have no idea what i'm begging for or what it is I need him to do but I don't want him to stop anytime soon.

"Please what" he grunts roughly, while his loose curls fall in front of his face, and start to stick to his forehead, while he chews on his bottom lip "what do you want from me?" he asks raspingly, as his eyes watch himself thrust in and out of me.

I try to speak, but the only thing that comes out of me are muffled moans and cries that he causes while his hand slowly falls down to my neck.

Wrapping his fingers around my throat he adds pressure and digs his nails deeper into my skin making it slightly harder for me to breathe.

I roll my head back but gasp as he pulls me back facing his direction, forcing me to stare at him, he raises a threatening brow that says 'remember what I said'

"You feel so fucking good Ari- ah shit " he grunts, stuttering and struggling to get his words out, his free hand grabs onto my hip, pulling on me and pushing himself further into me, as his thrusts become lazier and he starts to lose his rhythm.

"I need you to rock into me baby" he sighs as his head rolls back, letting go of my jaw abruptly, he runs his fingers through his long wet curls

"Please" he pants, as he leans down, placing a long soft passionate kiss to my lips.

I breathe him in, biting gently on his bottom lip lazily, while my legs shake as he sits inside of me just barely moving, as he presses his chest up against my own.

Sitting up slightly and adjusting myself on the bed I slowly rock my hips up and down, pushing myself back in and out of him, circling my hips as I lay underneath him, making him yell out a strangled moan.

"Such a dirty little girl- fuck" he slurs his words as his body starts to twitch against my own, applying pressure both inside of me and on my chest as he hovers over top of me.

"Don't you dare stop doing that love, feels so good" he pants in my ear, whispering roughly in a harsh tone, as I quicken my pace.

I pull my hands up above my head, gripping onto the headboard behind me in a fist, and push myself down to take more of him inside and then pull on the headboard to bring myself back up so he slides in and out of me.

Rolling my head to the side as I scream out his name, I feel my walls tighten up around him, so I feel his hard erection twitch and start to squeeze out of me.

"No Ariana! I need you to take all of me" he demands when he pulls himself back and slams his hips forwards, plunging himself all the way inside of me, making me scream out a cry of pleasure.

Harry collapses on top of me, catching himself by placing his elbows on each side of my head, as he repeatedly thrusts in and out of me savagely.

"I feel your walls tightening up Angel" he purrs in my ear, while his hands wipe the loose strands of my hair from my face "I want you to make a mess all over daddy's cock" he growls.

When his dirty words slam into my even faster than his hips, I crease my brows, and hang my mouth open as the pleasurable feeling washes through my body, making me scream out his name, begging for him to soothe the ache building up inside of me.

"Harry i'm-" I cry out, rocking my hips into him, circling them around as he continues ramming himself into me deeply, repeatedly jabbing the sponge like spot that sends me over the edge.

"I know baby girl" he hushes in my ear as he continues the same rhyme that's driving me insane "look at me" he says softly.

I look over at Harry's soft eyes and force my own open.

The second his connect with mine the pressure like feeling deep down in my belly pops completely, spilling throughout my body, I pinch my eyes close and arch my back quickly as my body twitches and convulses around him.

"Shit" Harry moans and cries out encouraging and praising words as he stays inside of me, pressing tiny kisses all over my skin, he pushes his hips forward one last time, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

I hiss at the feeling of the sensitivity and exhale harshly out of my parted lips as Harry slowly pulls himself out of me, then crashes back down onto my leg.

We both lay there quietly tangled in each other's arms, breathing heavily, trying our hardest to catch our breathes.

I've never experienced something so intense before that causes my entire body to shake and react without any of my control.

It was definitely a different experience.

"Ariana" Harry whispers into my shoulder, causing me body to shake as his breath hits my warm skin.

I mumble out a lazy 'hm' as my fingers find my way to his curls, tangling around loose strands in my hand.

Harry lifts himself up on his pillow, props himself on his elbow, facing me he rests his head in his hand he stares into my eyes with his now innocent ones as he sighs. 

"I came inside you"

****

Ariana right now

Soooo, a full chapter of smut huh?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
If you did please vote, comment, and share

I love you so so much

Thank you for being patient with me and my updating schedule, i'm trying!

Chapter 36 coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.4K 86
Basil begged his parents to let him move out of Faraway after his bullying got worse when the truth came out. His parents gave, and let him move some...
5.8K 153 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
1.1K 70 36
Sunflowers bloom and are usually cut once fully grown. They're marvelous flowers. Bright and magical, plus they smell absolutely wonderful. The catch...
59 4 12
Sixteen years later of my high school life, on a rainy night, being an independent successful woman, i was still a loser in my balcony looking at the...