Unforseen[Completed]

By Ylianna_wp

Everything happens for a reason which is always unforeseen and forever will be. Leni Robredo ready to challen... More

Foreword
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's NOTE
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
29.5
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Padagdag
S.C. 1
S.C. 2
S.C. 3
S.C. 4
S. C. 5

41

610 17 34
By Ylianna_wp

A/N : Dapat sana bukas ko pa ito ipapublish but I can't contain the feeling after finishing this one just a while ago, hahaha kaya update po ngayon😂. Halata naman po sa chapter title ang mangyayari pero basahin niyo pa rin kasi sweet at kilig 'tong part na ito. Dialogues and action on italics are flashbacks po from their memorable times. Happy reading po❤️

***

Chapter 41:
Till death do us part

Like what he did promise, next month you'll be Mrs. Duterte at last. August was the month when she answered him back in 2016, now, it's the month of the year they will also present themselves both to the altar and saying their vows to be hold unto forever.

A simple garden wedding on Malacanang Palace with only their closest friends and family to see the very anticipated moment of a lifetime for the couple.

Digong was wearing a simple barong tagalog paired with marrakech colored pants and leather shoes--he definitely likes where he was comfortable, despite only wearing a not so extravagant clothes his smile was in such luxury, wide and very much happy while his eyes were surely scintillating with such excitement.

"Maria Leonor Gerona Duterte," he thought as he wasn't believing this was happening at all, he was like living a dream but this time it was for real.

The entourage had started to walk down the aisle with his grandchildren as the flower girls, ring bearer and so on so forth. The place was filled with awestruck and cuteness while children were walking and smiling doing what they were tasked.

Next was Jill, Tricia, Aika as the bridesmaid of their mother while being paired to any men from the duterte family.

A white and gold theme silks where scattered over the top to serve as shade while everything was so pure and innocent as white like all the flowers.

He was only waiting for the lady in white, his bride who was about to cry across on where he stands.

Leni was overwhelmed on what was happening as she can't stop to let her tears fall down while smiling, "After 6 years of being widowed--once again I'm offering myself to the man who cheered me up and stayed with me through all hardships and success."

As the accompaniment started to play with only the talented PSGs doing so, melodious song was played making everyone avert their gaze to the one and only bride--her.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak

"Ma'am dapat sana diyan ako sa katabi mo," Digong first line when they met played back to both of their mind as they can't help but to laugh remembering the president in that way.

She wasn't able to reply that time pronto as she blushed hardly at first and smiled to him...

In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

"Kailan pa?" Leni asked when she was shocked to hear her daughters calling the president tatay.

"Two months before we took oath ma'am, ngayon lang nila ako pinayagan kaya ngayon lang kita niligawan," Digong replied shyly while scratching his head with embarrassment that he felt.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white

"Namumutan ta ka," he said from before, after asking Leni's hand in marriage for the second time.

That scene felt like something had stopped and that was time being freeze by such moment.

"Gihigugma ta ka, presidente..." She replied as yes for the proposal while she can't help but to cry and embrace him tightly.

She had slowly walked down the aisle and treasure every second that passes by, she was wearing a sheer overlay white column shaped gown that was fitted that defines all the curves in her body even the revealed baby bump after all she doesn't mind telling the world she's happy.

"Ma'am napakaganda mo man baya," He commented as finally Leni was standing near him. He can't contain his joy and excitement so even for him, he went into tears.

"Salamat sir, ikaw rin oh--gwapo mo ngayon," she complimented back while receiving his hand and walked beside him to the altar.

And now till our very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight...

"I, Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona, take you, Rodrigo Roa Duterte to be my husband. I, not as your vice president from this point forward but as your first lady and wife, mother of your children--" she stopped as she laugh over her vows, "Promise and swear to be true to you in all good times we will be through, in sickness and in health. I will forever love you, respect you and honor you all the days of my life." She finished while wiping off some of her tears that drench her face wet because of too much joy she was feeling that a smile wasn't enough to be able to express.

"I, president of the Philippines--" He jested as the crowd chucked over his joke as he was taking oath again as president..."Rodrigo Roa Duterte, take this beautiful lady of mine named Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona as my wife. I as your president and husband order you--I mean I promise and solemnly swear to be always in the side of the truth in all the things we will be passing through, good or bad, in sickness and in health. I will always love my Leni, respect and honor you until the rest of my life." He finished while sincerely looking at Leni who can't help but to blush over and over.

Both of them surely feel elated and thrilled hearing themselves exchanging vows out of love they both know that had grown unforeseen from the start.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless

"Do you Maria Leonor, take Rodrigo Duterte as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?" the priest asked her.

Without futher ado, Leni said, "I do,"

"You Mr. President, do you take Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona as your lawful wife--" the priest wasn't able to continue as immediately Digong replied.

"I do, I do..."he repeated it twice, loud and clear.

Now, the best man who was Baste gives the bride's ring to the priest. The priest blesses it and give it to Digong to be placed into Leni's finger.

And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my very reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Leni had given her hand out and smiled while watching the ring slowly slipped through her slim fingers saying, "I, take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the Holy spirit."

Aika smiled at her mom while giving the ring to the priest so it will be blessed.

Leni received it and take the hand of Digong while putting it, attentively gazing into his eyes she whispered,"I love you, Mr. President..."

Digong just repeated what Leni said a while ago as he can't wait for them to be finally pronounce as husband and wife.

"Now, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife... You may now kiss the vice president, Mr. President." the priest had finally announced.

Their family cheered from their seats while some of them turned the flowers on the aisle into petals and had been thrown to the newly weds.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white

"I love you Leni, my vice president, my first lady and my home..." He swooned while holding her hips and moving her close.

Slowly, their faces was so close as everyone holds their breath not to ruin the scene they were waiting for.

"I love you too, Mr. President..." She replied that served as a signal for the kiss.

As he initiated the kiss that arched her body to his, a deep passionate one that was filled with love and satisfaction.

And now till our very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight...

A moment of a lifetime that will forever be kept in their hearts and minds that this day was just the mark, the start of a new beginning that was waiting for the future ahead.

Both head held up high, confidence and trust to one another. This was just the only day they were married so enjoy until the rest of the time.

Because tomorrow or another day, yes, they'll be living in the same roof, sleeping in the same bed but still hidden from all countrymen.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Duterte," an anonymous person greeted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 416 21
Bongbong Marcos x Leni Robredo Written in Taglish (Tagalog - English)
55.3K 2.7K 80
She was the oldest daughter of the president of the Philippines while he was the oldest son of one of the prominent familes in Europe. What would ha...
24.5K 1.7K 45
"May it be here or in another lifetime, I will always choose you." Published: July 2, 2022 ~~~~~~~~ DISCLAIMER: This story was written out of the wri...
puhon. By oli

Fanfiction

28K 1.3K 21
An unexpected encounter reignites unexplainable feelings she once buried to the bottom of her heart - locked, but never forgotten. What will come of...