Unforseen[Completed]

By Ylianna_wp

Everything happens for a reason which is always unforeseen and forever will be. Leni Robredo ready to challen... More

Foreword
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's NOTE
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
29.5
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Padagdag
S.C. 1
S.C. 2
S.C. 3
S.C. 4
S. C. 5

26

527 12 12
By Ylianna_wp

Chapter 26:
Spreading Rumors

It was already morning and Leni just got up with a headache so she decided to take an off for today. Only wearing her comfy pambahay clothes as she ready her morning coffee before going to the living room.

She heard he phone beeped and it was her eldest child calling her as she received it, "Ma, open the TV now." Aika instructed.

With that thought she left the kitchen and goes to the living room to view the news Aika was telling about, "Now, what ate?" she asked with no idea.

"Did you open the TV?" Aika queried with disbelief as she heard no sound coming from her mother's line.

She was caught off guard so she decided to on the TV and view the said interview. She take a sit while being observant on what was being reported until she saw--him.

"Mr. President,what can you tell about this issue?" A reporter didn't hesitated to ask while squeezing into the set of PSGs that surrounds Digong.

It can be seen that he heave a sigh of disappointment before telling his answer, "It's her life so its up to her how to live it. I just expected her to be more decent not like what was rumored. I'm very disappointed."

Leni's POV

Why is he so disappointed? Who is the person they are referring and it's a girl for christ sake because it's a her.

He was so disappointed and ashame of something and even it felt like he was disgusted with his look. I saw another side of a happy go lucky president, this time it was different as if he lost his trust on that person they were talking about.

Ano kaya yun?

"Mama, have you seen it?" Aika who was still on the other line had inquired.

I replied, "Yes, ate nakita ko na and what?" I asked for it feels like that short interview was just a glimpse of something else.

I heard footsteps rushing through my direction, I alerted myself to be on guard if that's a threat but it was only Jill who just woke up and wanted a morning hug,"Ma, huwag mo naman ako babatuhin ng kape..." She jested while seeing me in this position.

"Dae ko man ika gagapuon kan kape," I refuted (Hindi naman kita babatuhin ng kape)

But I didn't hear her reply only to see such horror in her face as if something big had happened that flashed before her eyes. I was worried seeing her like that do I rushed towards her and asked,"What happened Jill?"

She just pointed into the TV that wholly stunned myself as if I'm dead that had woken up after a long slumber.

"For the main news of today," I heard the anchor introducing the headlines, until I saw my name flash on the screen Vice President Leni Robredo scandal, tinuligsa ng buong sambayanan.

My body was turned stiff and glued to were I was standing, I'm numb enough not to feel anything as I can't keep my eyes of the television. I heard Jill to call her Ate Tricia.

They were shaking me, I didn't know what to respond or what to act. It's like a bucket of water with ice was poured all over my body as I shiver with shame and embarrassment.

"Mama," Tricia was calling for my attention but it was no use.

I saw the palm of Jill fast and swift approaching my face to slapped but still it didn't work.

Anong ginawa mo Leni?

"Jill, go turn off the TV fast..." Tricia commanded her sister but before it was shut I heard another statement from the reporter.

"Pinakahihintay na national scandal naganap na pero this time pangalawang pangulo ng bansa ang may gawa." the anchor commented afore turning into black.

I step back and felt my knees starting to weaken, I tried to hold unto the chair but suddenly my sight went blurry.

--

Third Person's POV

"Tricia, ano nangyari kay mama?" Aika asked with such worry painted across her face.

Jill was crying, holding Leni's hand... She didn't want to answer for even her didn't know what was happening that time.

"Ate, mama passed out ng makita ang issue na yun... She just flopped immediately." Tricia answered while checking the vitals of her mother.

Yes, Leni lost her consciousness after hearing the news. It shocked her to much to the point that it worsen her migraine...

After a few minutes, Leni started to open her eyes and focus it to her daughters, "W-ha-at ha-p-pen-ed?" she stammered weakly.

All she received as an answer was a comforting hug from her beloved daughters making her to be in tears.

But Tricia decided to break off the embrace whilst giving her mother her glasses and an ipad with that article. They were processing it slowly until a linked was attached to it.

"Mama okay lang ba?" Aika asked for a permission from her mother to open it.

Leni had just nodded.

--

Digong's POV

Malacanang Palace

I was holding Bong's phone while analysing that video that was linked to Leni's name.

I didn't want to look at it but I must.

Once I clicked the screen a video starts playing, it was Leni--my vice president having sex with a random man.

It was her dress,

"No, no Bong this isn't her at all..." I defended her, my heart was slowly crushed once I saw her moss green dress with leaf patterns on it.

In the video she can't stop but to enjoy what was happening, kissing like there's no tomorrow.

I decided to continue to watch as the face on it was blurry to be recognised until I saw something else,

Her watch that I gave last Christmas...

"Mayor, baka coincidental lang man yan...madami ang may relo na ganyan not just her." I heard Bong to comment on what we just saw earlier.

Leni, please tell me this isn't you at all. P*t*ng*n* man kung ikaw 'to.

"Ipasuri ko nalang mayor sa NBI," Bong suggested but I didn't replied.

I decided to continue to watch it, I want to see the body of the woman on the video to verify that it was her... I know each of her curves, her moles and even some of her distinct features that not all people know.

It was an agony seeing the alleged video of my love at this point, I want to continue and find out if it was her for I know my Leni, she won't do such a thing.

"Ah...galing mo naman," the woman from the video moaned with such familiar voice.

I heard it as it entirely crushed my heart and killed my soul.

Leni, bakit mo nagawa saakin 'to?

I punched the wall out of anger, I didn't bother having wounds for the one that was inflicted by that scandal was much more deep and worse.

You were never mine and now, I'll set you free.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.6K 62
Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stranger, Atty. Leni Robredo whom he met that...
19.6K 543 50
Aika Robredo was a poster child: with a Masters from Harvard, a respectable career trajectory and dependable eldest daughter of the Robredo family. E...
70K 2.6K 23
Collection of oneshots featuring our favorite Doctor: Tricia Robredo, and our favourite main character: Y/N Requests are open, just leave comments ab...
55.3K 2.7K 80
She was the oldest daughter of the president of the Philippines while he was the oldest son of one of the prominent familes in Europe. What would ha...