Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 125

1.8K 148 51
By Bandita13

Morning crept in when Randhir opened his eyes and found his queen sleeping beside him. He adored her sleepy face and smiled dreamily.

"Good morning Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat." He hushed near her ear and caressing her bare shoulder.

"Umm sone do na." She mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"My baby." He hushed kissing on her shoulder when she opened her eyes.

"Hey." He smiled at her.

"Hey." She smiled too.

"Good morning Mrs. Shekhawat." He greeted her thus she smiled brightly.

"Good morning Mr. Shekhawat." She replied back.

"I love you." He hushed when she smiled brightly.

"I know that." She said that when he rolled his eyes.

"What! Yeh copy kyu nehi kiya!" He pouted thus she smiled wickedly.

"Cause I don't." She giggled when he smiled.

"Yeah yeah right. Okay jitni masti karni hain kar lo but remember mera vi time aayega tab dekhna gin gin kar badla lunga!" He made a face when she chuckled.

"Aww baby papa is angry." She said caressing her belly bump when he rolled his eyes.

"No am not angry, cause am mature enough." He said proudly when she sat up on the bed covering her bare torso.

"No you toh thoda thoda angry na but I know how to remove that." She said when placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Aab thik hain?" She asked when he smiled naughtily.

"What?" She raised her brows in confusion.

"You know what wifey a kiss can remove anger but if it is too much than it can remove clothes too, unlike last night." He winked at her when she blushed hard.

"I was not angry last night, maine aaise hi hate you bola tha." She pouted.

"But I toh angry na that to too much!" He smiled naughtily when she flushed but lowered her lashes next.

"Randhir I know you aren't angry on me but aagar hote toh vi kuch galat nehi tha. Cause sometimes I felt like do I really deserve your love or not! Whatever happened in between us after that I never imagined that one day you'll come to me and say that you love me. In fact I never thought that you could love me. We were enemies and you marry me to out of revenge and not for love. We decided to make each other's life hell. But after knowing that am pregnant you started changing. You changed totally Randhir. And slowly I also started melting. We became friends but when you confessed about your feelings I was shocked and couldn't say anything. I'm sorry Randhir I don't want to hurt you but I really don't know what I feel for you! Is it friendship or love or just a mare attraction or-or just physical needs only. Sometimes I feel like I just using you, cause if there no baby in between us then we might be not like this." She said feeling guilty and tears rolling down from her eyes when Randhir smiled and pulled her closer and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You know what Sanyukta today you proved that am your bestfriend only, not that Parth." He said when she looked at him shockingly.

"Why are you so shocked baby, if you don't consider me as your bestfriend you can't share all your feelings so easily. You said all this cause you trust me. And this is the most important thing in any relationship, isn't it? And about the baby yes you are right the baby is the main connection between us. Aagar baby nehi hoti toh phir maybe humare bich ki equation kuch aur hi hoti! But aaj humare bich jo kuch vi hain sirf aur sirf baby ki wajase hain. I fall for you only because of the baby and you became my second love Sanyukta." Randhir said when she became confused.

"Second Love?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"Yes, you are my second love Sanyukta cause the baby is the first one. She is the first love in my life who helped me to realised my love towards you, so you became my second love." He said when she looked at him with an awe.

"What! Now don't say that you felt jealous of my baby as she is the first love and you are the second. I know no wife can't tolerate to be the second woman in her husband's life but I can't help it as I loves the baby most." He said playfully when she smiled.

"No way Randhir I can't be jealous of my baby. It's just I never ever imagined that you described our relation like this. Second love, really!" She smiled dreamily but her smile vanished next.

"But Randhir what will happen when the baby will born? You'll forget me na as you love the baby." She said feeling insecure when he smiled brightly.

"You know what your insecurity shows that how much you love me. But you don't have to be insecure baby cause you maybe my second love but the only love and I want you all my life. Not only in this life but next lifetime too. Yehi pray karne ke liye toh kaal mandir geya tha." He confessed when her eyes became moist again. 

"Tumhe mujhse itna pyar kab ho geya Randhir?" She asked became overwhelmed.

"Pata nehi bass ho geya. Jaise nafrat ho geya tha waise hi pyar vi ho geya." He smiled brightly.

"Nafrat kyu huya tha wo mujhe pata hain but pyar kaise ho geya?" She asked softly.

"Aab ehesas ki piche koi wajha thodi na hota hain jaan." He said caressing her cheek.

"Bass itna bata do ke tumhe yeh ehesas kab huya ke pyar hain?" She asked when he smiled.

"All thanks to that Ruby Ray. When she tried to forced herself on me that night I felt so restless. I felt like I can't even breath and that time I want to get a glimpse of yours only, don't know why. So I came back and when I saw your face I can get all my answer, that I love you. Yes that night I realised that finally I fall for my enemy and that you, I love you." He said when she smiled in satisfaction.

"Hmm ek shock se dimag kaam karne laga, not bad Mr. Hubby." She said playfully.

"Dimag nehi dil, I wish ke tumhara vi dil kaam karna start kar de and you realised it too." He said when she looked at him.

"What if I don't fall for you, will you started hating me?" She asked nervously when he smiled.

"No chance cause you already fall for me. But jab tak tum realise nehi karti main hum dono ke taraf se bolta rahunga, I love you Sanyukta, I love you too Randhir." He mimicked her when she flashed a beautiful smile.

"Okay now get ready." She said.

"For what, fifth test ke liye?" He asked playfully.

"Nope, aaj humara results out hone wale hain. Pehele yeh exam toh pass kar lo baki test ke ware mein baad mein sochna." She replied playfully.

"Aagar tum saath ho toh phir zindegi ki har ek exam main aasani se jeet jayunga yeh exam koynsi badi baat hain." He said confidently thus she smiled brightly.

A PRINCE CAN BEND DOWN IN FRONT OF HIS PRINCESS ONLY.

The headlines caught everyone's attention as they saw the photo on the newspaper. Randhir was sitting on his knee in front of Sanyukta and put shoes on her feet with a smile.

"Yeh lo aah gaye Prince Charming with his Princess." Parth said playfully as Randhir and Sanyukta came down for the breakfast.

"What happened?" Randhir asked curiously looking everyone's gaze at them.

"Chhote tum toh Sanyukta ke saath shopping par gaye thay aur headlines bana kar aah gaye!" Ragini said playfully when everyone chuckled.

"Headlines, sorry di I can't get you!" Randhir said confusingly when Parth handed him the newspaper.

"Yeh dekh breaking news. Kaal ki teri birthday party aur marriage ceremony ko vi beat kar diya tum dono ka yeh photo." Parth said teasingly when Randhir smiled brightly to saw the photo.

"Photo ke saath saath dialogue vi chula liya mera!" Randhir murmured under his breath when Sanyukta blushed recalling that moment.

"How dare they published this photo without our permission! I'm going to sue them." Rajveer groaned saw the photo.

"Bhai it's okay. Public place tha toh maybe kisine click kar liya." Randhir said slowly.

"No it's not okay Randhir, privacy naam ki koi cheese hain ke nehi? Ek toh without permission photo click kiya aur phir publish vi kar diya! Main inke against legal step lunga." Rajveer said angrily.

"Bhai I can understand that you are very angry but let it be na, I don't have any problem with this." Randhir said shrugging his shoulders.

"Haan haan tujhe kyu problem hogi lover boy! Sanyukta ke saath romance karne ka ek vi chance tu kabhi miss karta hain keya Mr. Romeo." Parth said teasingly when Sanyukta turned totally red.

"Aare Parth bass karo dekho koi tomator ko competition de rahi hain!" Anjali said teasingly when Sanyukta blushed more.

"No am not, wo aaj results out hone wale hain so thoda tensed hu." Sanyukta said hiding her blush.

"Tension mein logo ka chehera utar jata hain, tomator ki tarha laal laal nehi ho jata I guess." Parth teased her when Sanyukta smiled awkwardly.

"Aare Sanyukta aaj tum dono ka results aane wale hain keya?" Renuka asked thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Ji maa." Sanyukta replied.

"Achchha toh phir dahi-sakkar khake jana, achchha sagun hota hain." Renuka said thus Sanyukta nodded again.

"Thik hain maa." She said.

"Aare Renu dahi-sakkar tum aapne bete ko khilao, kyu ki meri beti toh top karegi." Harsh said proudly.

"Aur Sanyukta tum gulab jamun banana mat bhulna, sab saath mein tumhara success celebrate karenge." Harsh said happily when Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Ji papa." Sanyukta replied with a smile.

"Dad yeh aapne suddenly party kyu change kar liya? Aaisa laag raha hain jaise ke aap mujhe disown karke Sanyukta ko MD bana denge." Randhir said playfully.

"Shut up, aagar marks achchhe nehi aaye na toh phir saach mein disown kar dunga." Harsh threatened him thus everyone laughed. Just then Arpita came there.

"Good morning beta, aaj toh tumhara vi results aane wale hain na?" Harsh asked thus Arpita nodded positively.

"Ji uncle." Arpita replied taking her seat.

"Arpita tumne aaj ka newspaper dekha, kaal ki grand celebration ki pictures ki badle yeh photo first page mein aaya hain. Inn love birds ne toh sabko surprise de diya." Parth said innocently forwarding the paper at Arpita who didn't replied back.

"Ron tum Goa kab jaa rahe ho?" Arpita asked totally ignored Parth.

"Wo Arpi aaj nehi jayunga, kaal morning flight se jayunga." Randhir replied slowly.

"Ohh that means tum college jayoge result dekhne ke liye?" Arpita asked curiously.

"No way main nehi jaa raha hu, waise vi mujhe office mein kaam hain." Randhir made a face.

"Aare excuse kyu de raha hain saach bata na ke tujhe darr laag raha hain!" Parth pulled his leg.

"Mujhe kisise darr nehi lagta, it's just mera jana important nehi hain." Randhir made a face.

"Admit it ke tujhe darr laag raha hain." Parth mocked him.

"Bolana mujhe kisise darr nehi lagta." Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Stop it, bachcho ki tarha ladna bandh karo aur Randhir tum mujhe office mein milo. Goa project ki details janna hain mujhe." Harsh said firmly.

"Yes dad I'll." Randhir said and went to his room next followed by Sanyukta.

"Tum na mujhe result message kar dena. Pata nehi keya hoga! What if main fail ho geya toh!" Randhir said nervously when Sanyukta smiled.

"Kuch nehi hoga, tum achchhe marks se pass ho jayoge. Aur waise vi jo student Sanyukta Agarwal ki notes follow karta hain wo toh kabhi fail hi nehi ho sakta." Sanyukta said confidently when Randhir smiled.

"It's Sanyukta Shekhawat now that too legally as we are legally married now." Randhir said affectionately.

"What legally married, keya aab tak hum living kar rahe thay?" She pouted when Randhir smiled.

"Haan living hi toh tha but thoda different type ke, we were in living relationship with commitment to each other." He said joining their head when Sanyukta smiled brightly. They were lost in their moments when Arpita came inside and became stunned to saw them like that. She coughed thus they came back to their senses.

"Am sorry wo darwaza khula tha toh phir..." She said hesitatingly.

"Aare nehi nehi sorry kiss liye, wo Sanyukta ki aankhon mein kuch chub raha tha wohi nikal raha tha." Randhir smiled brightly when Arpita smiled too.

"Haan mere aankhon mein vi kuch bahut chub raha hain jisse main bahut jald nikal dungi, aankhon se vi aur mere zindegi se vi." Arpita said in mind.

"Okay am getting late so bye now. Aur haan mera pass hone ka news jaldi de dena aur by chance fail ho geya toh phir Miami ka tickets book kar lena, main sanyas leke wohi par chala jayunga." Randhir said playfully when Sanyukta chuckled.

"Okay bye and all the best both of you and me too." Randhir said and left next.

"Pagal." Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Ron thoda impulsive hain but pagal nehi hain." Arpita said sternly.

"Nehi wo toh maine bass aaise hi bol diya." Sanyukta said feeling awkward.

"Aare am just kidding Sanyukta, itna toh haq hain na mera?"Arpita asked when Sanyukta smiled too.

"Sure." She smiled at her.

"So tum kiske saath jaa rahe ho college?" Arpita asked curiously.

"I guess kisike saath nehi, aakela jana padega." Sanyukta made a face.

"Do you mind aagar main tumhe drop kar du toh?" Arpita asked sweetly.

"Aare iss mein mind karne wali koynsi baat hain Arpita! Achchha hi hain mujhe aakela nehi jane padega. I hate to being alone." Sanyukta pouted when Arpita smiled.

"So sad Sanyukta cause after today you will be left alone, that to forever." Arpita said in mind and smirked evilly.

"So let's go." Arpita said and they both left for the college next.

"Congratulations Sanyukta, finally you became a Shekhawat that too legally." Arpita said. They were on the way to the college.

"Thanks Arpita. Sab Parth ka idea tha." Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Are you happy?" Arpita asked.

"Very happy. Finally everything went smoothly." Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Hmm that means you forgive Ron too?" Arpita asked curiously.

"Definitely Arpita. Itna regret karne ke baad vi aagar main Randhir ko maaf nehi karungi toh phir bhagaban mujhe kabhi maaf nehi karega." Sanyukta replied.

"Are you sure Sanyukta ke tum Ron ko maaf karna chahati ho?" Arpita asked.

"Main Randhir ko maaf karna nehi chahati hu maine usse already maaf kar diya hain. Aab bass confess karna baki hain. Aaj main Randhir ko bol dungi ke finally maine usse maaf kar diya. Mujhe koi phadak nehi padta ke ussne punishment complete kiya hain ke nehi I just know that I forgive him." Sanyukta said determinedly when Arpita's face became stiffen.

"That's so sweet. I wish tum Ron ki saari galtiya bhula kar usse maaf kar do." Arpita forced a smile when Sanyukta smiled too.

"Sanyukta tum shayed Ron ko maaf kar do but aajke baad Ron tumhe kabhi maaf nehi karega." Arpita said in mind when smirked devilishly. Soon their car reached at the college and they came out from the car and went inside.

                               * * * * * * * * *

Parth entered at the office and saw Roja's desk was empty.

"Aaj phir late!" Parth said checked the time and call Roja next.

"Where are you?" As soon as Roja received the call Parth asked.

"Ghar mein hu." Roja replied.

"What aabhi tak ghar mein ho! Don't you know ke office aake main sabse pehele tumhara chehera dekhta hu!" Parth said when Roja smiled shyly.

"Wo sir aaj main thodi late ho jayungi." Roja said slowly.

"Kyu kiss khushi mein! Shaadi mein jana hain? Come here right now." Parth said sternly when Roja frowned.

"Haan shaadi hain wo vi meri. Kyu ki aaj meri result out hone wali hain aur aagar main fail ho gayi toh phir granny pakka meri shaadi karwa dengi." Roja said curtly when Parth sighed helplessly.

"Shit main bhul kaise geya ke aaj uska vi results aane wala hain!" He said in mind.

"Am sorry wo I forgot." He apologized.

"That's okay. Waise vi aapne bestfriend ko chhod kar aapko kuch aur yaad kaha raheta hain!" Roja complained.

"Are you jealous of Sanyukta?" Parth asked surprisingly.

"No am not. Cause you are a good friend and I know the meaning of friendship but I wish ke you are a good boyfriend also." She frowned.

"Sorry baby. But I promise ke aab main tumhe complain karne ka ek mauka nehi dunga." He said sweetly.

"Yeah right, okay now I have to go." She said.

"All the best. Aur haan aagar fail ho gayi toh koi tension nehi hain. Udhar tum fail ho gayi aur idhar main barat leke tumhare ghar par hazir ho jayunga." Parth said teasingly when Roja blushed.

"In your dreams, aap bass mera permanent job letter ready rakhiye ga. Idhar main pass huyi aur udhar permanent." Roja said firmly.

"Permanent toh tum already ho chuki ho, mere dil mein." Parth said huskily when Roja smiled.

"Bye." She said and cut the call when Parth smiled. He turned around and saw Randhir stood there and was smiling at him.

                               * * * * * * * * *

"Sanyu congrats, tune top kiya hain." As soon as Sanyukta entered at the college Kaustaki hugged her excitedly.

"Percentage kitni hain?" Sanyukta asked eagerly.

"94% Sanyu, it's record breaking percentage." Kaustaki jumped in excitement when Sanyukta's face became fall.

"Keya sirf 94% but maine toh at least 98% expect kiya tha." Sanyukta said sadly.

"Keya Sanyukta tum 94% pake vi khush nehi ho but hum toh 44% mein vi kitne khush hain." Yoyo said in disbelief.

"Let it be tell me Randhir ka result keya hain? Usse kitna percentage aaya?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"Ron get first class Sanyukta." Arpita said checked the results when Sanyukta's face became brighten.

"Really main aabhi usse call karti hu." Sanyukta said and called Randhir next.

                              * * * * * * * * *

"What! Why are you smiling? Aur mere cabin mein without permission kaise aah geya?" Parth asked became embarrassed.

"Aab aapne bhai ki cabin mein aane ke liye permission chahiye hota hain keya!" Randhir said playfully.

"I don't mix personal life with professional life." Parth maintained a straight face.

"Right tabhi aapne PA ke ghar barat le jane ki baat kar raha tha!" Randhir said mockingly when Parth felt awkward.

"Wo-wo I was trying to divert her mind so that Miss D'souza won't get nervous." Parth stammered a little.

"Yeah right, tu chahata hain ke Roja fail ho jaye so that you can marry her! Manna padega mind divert karne ka ninja technique hain!" Randhir said mockingly.

"Main nehi chahata ke Miss D'souza fail ho jaye but I wish ke tu ho jaye, so that main aur Sanyu USA jaa sake for higher studies. Main MBA karunga aur Sanyu masters aur tu yeha par uska intezar!" Parth said mockingly when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Parth you are a dog, I'll not leave you." Randhir said taking steps towards him when Parth steps back and their Tom and Jerry fight starts again. They were busy in their childish act when Randhir's phone buzzed with Sanyukta's number.

"Hello, keya huya?" Randhir asked nervously.

"Umm Randhir main tumhare liye Miami ki ticket book kar du keya?" Sanyukta asked when Randhir's heart skipped a beat.

"Kyu keya result hain?" His heart beat became faster.

"You can't believe Randhir." Sanyukta replied slowly.

"Keya main fail ho geya hu?" Randhir asked with a trembling heart.

"Haan Randhir tumne hum sabke expectation ko fail kiya hain." Sanyukta said when Randhir froze there.

"How could you do this to us Randhir! Tum aaise kaise hum sabko galat prove kar sakte ho! Itne achchhe marks se pass huye ho ke sab shock ho gaye hain! Tumhe aapne reputation ki koi fikar hain ke nehi?" Sanyukta said dramatically. Randhir who was stood there with a heavy heart now became shocked to listening this.

"What?" He asked shockingly when Sanyukta laughed.

"Congratulations hubby, tum pass ho gaye wo vi bahut achchhe marks se." Sanyukta said when Randhir smiled brightly.

"Saach?" He asked in disbelief.

"Much." She replied.

"Achchha toh phir aab tak tum mera mazak uda rahi thi!" He said when she giggled. "Okay now get ready for the punishment, aaj main tumhe nehi chhodunga." He said huskily when she blushed.

"Okay punish me but I'll give you a surprise for which you craving since long." Sanyukta said when Randhir smiled brightly.

"I love you." He hushed when Sanyukta flushed. Just then Parth snatched the phone from his hand.

"Jab dekho romance, aabe uska result vi toh puch le." Parth said mockingly.

"Sanyukta what about you?" Parth asked curiously.

"Wo Parth 94% mila hain." Sanyukta replied.

"Wow 94% that's awesome. I love you." Parth said intentionally smirking at Randhir who smiled to listening her result but rolled his eyes next listening him.

"Log congrats bolte hain yeh pehela ladka hain jo I love you bol raha hain wo vi kisi aur ki biwi ko!" He groaned inwardly.

"Senorita aab toh tum jaha jaha main waha waha, higher studies saath mein jo karenge." Parth said looking at Randhir who just glared him hard and snatched the phone next.

"Congratulations, see you at home. And yeah waiting for your surprise eagerly." Randhir said softly and cut the phone then looked at Parth.

"Jyada khush mat ho kyu ki aab main vi aah raha hu." Randhir said firmly when Parth chuckled hard.

"Main Roja ko call karta hu, kyu ki aagar uska marks achchhe nehi aaye toh phir uske liye ladka toh mujhe hi select karna padega. After all she is my responsibility." Randhir smirked looking at Parth who frowned this time.

                                 * * * * * * * * *

"So keya kaha Ron ne result sun kar." Arpita asked as Sanyukta cut the call.

"Randhir is very happy." Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Me too, after all aab main ghar wapas jane wali hu." Arpita smiled brightly when Sanyukta smiled too. 

"Yeah right, now let's go home." Sanyukta said happily.

"But Sanyu what about the treat? After all tune top kiya hain treat toh dena hi padega." Kaustaki insists.

"Haan Sanyukta treat toh tumhe dena hi padega." Arpita said this time.

"Baad mein jab Randhir saath mein hoga." Sanyukta said happily.

"No Sanyukta top tumne kiya hain Ron ne nehi so treat tumhe hi deni padegi aur wo vi aabhi." Arpita insists this time.

"Yes we want treat." Kaustaki and Arpita said thus Sanyukta has no option and she became agreed and they went to the canteen.

"Get ready Sanyukta for the special treat. And am promise ke yeh treat tum kabhi nehi bhul payogi." Arpita said in mind and smirked devilishly.

                                * * * * * * * * *

"Congratulations Roja, tum graduate ho gayi ho that means tum aabhi shaadi nehi karne wali?" Randhir asked intentionally when Parth rolled his eyes.

"No way Randhir, aabhi toh MBA karna baki hain." Roja replied.

"Yeah right MBA, okay saath mein karenge." Randhir said smirking at Parth who made a face.

"Yeah okay, come soon we are waiting." Randhir said and cut the phone next.

"Mujhe kyu nehi diya?" Parth asked annoyingly.

"Ohh sorry mujhe laga tu baat nehi karna chahata, after all tera shaadi ka plan jo cancel ho geya hain." Randhir said teasingly when Parth frowned.

"Kuch cancel nehi huya hain. Main bass wait kar raha tha iss din ka. Tonight am going to propose her." Parth said when Randhir smiled brightly.

"Really, lagta hain aaj special day hain. Sanyukta vi mujhe koi surprise dene wali hain, maybe she will confess too." Randhir said when Parth smiled brightly.

"Finally. Am happy for you bro." Parth said happily.

"Me too." Randhir said and they hugged each other.

                                * * * * * * * * *

All came to the canteen when Arpita excused herself and went from there. Sanyukta sat down with her friends. She was really very happy. The happiness was visible on her face.

"Baby today both your mamma and papa became graduate. Aren't you happy?" She asked in her mind caressing her belly bump when the baby kicked thus she smiled brightly.

"I know you are super duper happy. Am also happy and I guess papa too." She started talking in mind.

"You know what aaj finally main aapke papa ko yeh batane wali hu ke that I forgive him. He will be relieved." She smiled. "But what if papa will ask for confession. Your papa wants to hear an I love you only but I really don't know that I love him or not. Yeah I like him but love... I don't know." She said confusingly.

"Aap hi koi ishra dijiye na!" She caressed her belly bump but didn't get any response.

"Soo gayi hain." She smiled brightly.

"Three cheers for Sanyukta." Yoyo, Jiggy, Kaustaki screamed in unison thus Sanyukta came back to her senses.

"Aare Sanyu kaha kho gayi?" Kaustaki asked thus Sanyukta nodded a no.

"Bolo keya order karu?" Sanyukta asked.

"As you wish." Kaustaki said when Sanyukta gave the order.

"I wish Randhir vi yeha hota toh phir celebration ka maza hi kuch aur hota." Yoyo said.

"Don't worry Yoyo Randhir will definitely celebrate Sanyukta's success wo vi grand hoga kaal ki party ki tarha." Jiggy said happily.

"Aare Arpita tum kaha rahe gayi thi?" Sanyukta asked curiously as Arpita came there.

"Wo actually mujhe washroom jana tha but mila nehi, will you come with me please?" Arpita asked.

"Sure." Sanyukta agreed.

"Guys we are just coming back." Sanyukta said and they left from there.

"Wow nice college I wish I can took admission here but uncle ne mujhe girls college mein admission dilwaya tha, so boring." Arpita said when Sanyukta smiled.

"Washroom this way." Sanyukta said.

"Waise Sanyukta am really shocked ke Ron ne tumhare saath jo kuch vi kiya uske baad vi tum usse maaf karne ke ware mein soch rahi ho. I mean jiss tarha se Ron ne tumhe puri duniya ke samne humiliate kiya uske baad vi tum usse maaf kar dogi, like seriously." Arpita said mockingly when Sanyukta's face became stiffen.

"Arpita that was past and I told you that I want to move on from those bitter past. I can't hold grudges anymore." Sanyukta replied became offended.

"Aagar tumhara past phirse tumhare samne aah jaye phir vi keya tum usse bhula nehi payogi Sanyukta?" Arpita asked coldly.

"What do you mean Arpita? Mera past wapas kaise aah sakta hain?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"Milna chahogi aapne past se! Toh phir jau mill lo." Arpita said and pushed Sanyukta inside a classroom and looked the door from outside.

"Aab paida hogi Ron ke dil mein Sanyukta ke liye nafrat. Thanks Ron mujhe yeh batane ke liye ke Sanyukta ko aabhi vi uski past life yaad karke panic attack aata hain. Now she'll started hating you again and you'll be mine forever." Arpita said in satisfaction and smirked devilishly.

Sanyukta became shocked by Arpita's strange behavior and was about to open the door but found it locked from outside.

"Arpita yeh kaisa mazak hain open the door!" She said banging on the door.

"Arpita this is not funny okay, this is not a joke, please open the door." She said banging on the door but no response.

"Kaustaki ko call karti hu." She said and opened her purse but didn't found her phone.

"Mera phone kaha geya? Yehi toh tha!" She said confusingly when her eyes fall on the classroom and she became froze there.

All her bitter past flashed in front of her eyes as she saw that classroom once again. It was the same place where Randhir plotted that conspiracy against her. It was the same place where Randhir humiliate her. It was the same place where she lost everything in one night. It was the same place she lost her self confidence, her respect, her dignity everything. Sanyukta became panicked to saw the classroom once again. Her body was shivering when she sat down on the floor as her legs can't support her anymore. Tears started rolling down from her eyes when she hide her face in between her knees. All her wounds became fresh again as she remembered about that evening 8 months ago. She remembered all those humiliations, taunts which she and her family has gone through once just because of him. She remembered all those bitter things which was hide on her subconscious mind and she became traumatized again. 

"Why you did this Randhir, why?" She can mumbled that only.

Sanyukta was sitting there numb when the door suddenly opened and a peon came inside.

"Aare aap yeha par keya kar rahi hain aur aapko aandar bandh kisne kiya?" The peon asked curiously when Sanyukta looked at him blankly.

"Lagta hain jarur kisine mazak kiya hain." The peon said when Sanyukta get up slowly. She was devastated now and shaking in fear thus the peon became worried.

"Aapko kuch chahiye, kisiko bulau?" He asked when Sanyukta rushed from there next. She came out when bumped with Kaustaki as she was looking for her.

"Aare Sanyu kaha thi am looking for you only?" She asked curiously when Sanyukta just hugged her.

"Sanyu keya huya, chal celebrate karte hain sab tera wait kar rahe hain!" Kaustaki said surprisingly when Sanyukta gulped hard.

"Mujhe ghar jana hain." She can able to say that only.

                                * * * * * * * * *

Randhir went to Harsh's cabin and and entered without knocking.

"Dad!" He almost screamed when both Harsh and Rajveer looked at him.

"Behave Randhir, this is office not home." Harsh said when Randhir went and hugged him tightly.

"Dad Sanyukta topped." He exclaimed in joy.

"Really!" Both Harsh and Rajveer became happy.

"And what about you?" Harsh maintain a straight face.

"Dad first class." Randhir said proudly when Harsh smiled brightly.

"Yeh toh double khushi ka mauka hain Rajveer, celebration toh banta hain." Harsh said happily.

"Randhir you tell me what you want?" Harsh asked happily.

"Umm dad aagar aap kuch dena chahate hain toh phir Goa project kisi aur ko handover kar sakte hain keya?" Randhir asked when Harsh raised his brows.

"Umm only for one week, next week se main handle kar lunga." He said nervously when both Harsh and Rajveer chuckled.

"Okay fine, I'll tell D'Costa to take the charge. Tum next week chale jana." Harsh said when Randhir smiled brightly. He mouthed a thank you and came out from the cabin.

"Okay aab ghar jake Sanyukta ko surprise deta hu but usse pehele Roja ko mill kar congratulations toh bol du." He said and went to Parth's cabin. He entered and saw them together.

"What the hell, tu knock karke nehi aah sakta?" Parth said annoyingly.

"Tu mere bedroom mein knock karke nehi aata aur tu mujhse expect karta hain ke main tere cabin mein knock karke aau, no chance." Randhir said playfully when Parth made a face.

"Waise dono romance kar rahe thay keya am I disturbing you?" Randhir asked innocently when Roja blushed.

"No we are just talking." Parth frowned.

"Hmm so congratulations sweetheart." Randhir said hugging Roja when Parth crocked his eyes.

"Thanks. And congratulations you too. I wish main Sanyukta ko vi personally wish kar sakti." Roja said with a little disappointed.

"Aare toh iss mein sad hone wali keya baat hain, let's go with me saath mein wish karenge." Randhir said when Parth widened his eyes.

"No she can't I have some important work." Parth said in between.

"Really, keya kaam hain?" Randhir asked innocently when Parth rolled his eyes.

"Kamina kahika, janta hain ke main Roja ko propose karne wala hu phir vi pretend kar raha hain!" Parth said in mind when Randhir smirked at him.

"Hain kuch important kaam tu jaa na." Parth said annoyingly.

"Okay jaldi aana haan. Aur koi problem huyi toh call karna." Randhir said innocently.

"Koi problem nehi hogi." Parth replied.

"Okay I'll call you." Randhir winked at him and left for the mansion please.

"Call karega, main vi dekhta hu ke kaise call karta hain!" Parth said irritatingly and switched off his phone next.

                                   * * * * * * * * *

Randhir entered at the mansion and directly went to their room and saw Sanyukta was sitting silently.

"Sanyukta." He exclaimed and kissed on her cheek and pulled her in a hug.

"Am so happy baby and proud too. Today I feel like a proud husband. And why not after all my wifey topped. Sanyukta Shekhawat topped in the exam." He said kissing on her nape when Sanyukta breaking the hug.

"Randhir please leave me alone for sometime." She said slowly.

"What leave you alone! Definitely not. Aare it's time to celebration and we are going for celebration baby." Randhir said excitedly pulling her by her waist and caressed it a little.

"Please Randhir am not in a mood." She said anyhow and removed his hand from her waist.

"Achchha mood nehi hain, okay main aabhi bana deta hu." He said huskily and about to captur her lips when she pushed him.

"Just don't come closer to me Randhir and dare you touch me again." She said furiously when Randhir became shocked to listening this.

"Baby what happened to you, main toh bass..."

"Tum toh bass keya Randhir, tum bass aapne physical needs pure karne aaye thay, hain na!" She said without caring about her words when Randhir became shocked.

"What rubbish Sanyukta, main keya tumhe itna pervert dikhai deta hu! I love you." He said kept his hand on her shoulder which she jerked off.

"Just don't touch me Randhir just don't. And I don't need your fake love, understand." She hissed when Randhir became shocked to saw her unusual behavior.

"Fake love! Sanyukta I love you truly and you know that." He trying to cupping her face but she pushed him again.

"Randhir just go from here I just don't want your presence here anymore." She said angrily.

"Sanyukta what's wrong with you, aare I just came here to celebrate." He said shockingly when she just lost all her patience.

"Celebration, kiss baat ki celebration! Meri zindegi badbad karne ki celebration?" Sanyukta said bitterly when Randhir became shocked to listening her.

"Sanyukta what are you saying?" He asked shockingly.

"Just get lost Randhir." She said furiously when Randhir became numb to listening this.

"Nehi jayoge, okay then main hi chali jati hu." She said and about to go when Randhir latched the door and pinned her against it.

"Where are you going, first complete your words. Keya kaha tumne maine tumhara zindegi badbad kar diya?" He asked shockingly when she looked at him with firey eyes.

"Kyu nehi kiya, yeah phir bhul gaye ke tumne uss raat college mein mere saath keya kiya tha!" She said in an icy cold voice when Randhir's grip loosen on her.

"Sanyukta that was a mistake and am sorry for that." He said slowly.

"Aapne gunhaa ko galti ki naam mat do Randhir. Mujhe toh yeh soch kar hi ghin aati hain ke kisiki zindegi badbad karke tumhe chain ki neend kaise aah jata hain! Don't you have shame Randhir!" Sanyukta said bitterly when Randhir became shocked to saw the shadow of old Sanyukta in her once again and he lost his patience too.

"You know what Sanyukta you can't never understand me. You never understand what I am gone through at that time." He groaned as he had enough now with her allegation when Sanyukta pushed him. Her fear turned now on anger and she yelled.

"So can you understand what I am gone through? First I lost my dignity as I choose my self respect over your male ego. My family treated me as a criminal, I turned to a slut for every one in one night. And then one fine night my husband spilled the beans that he did that just because of a damn bet. I mean have you ever tried to make an effort to know what I am gone through! Thank you Randhir for ruining my life. I wish I never met you." She spit out which she has inside and collapsed on the floor. All her anger turned now in pain and it's came out through the tears.

Randhir on the other hand was numb. His anger turned on pain too. He gulped hard as his eyes became moist.

"I ruined your life!" He breathed out.

"And I thought you love me and going to confess it today! Irrespective of your words and actions!" He can able to say that only when she looked at him with blood shot eyes.

"I don't love you Randhir, ek baar mein samajh mein nehi aata hain tumhe! Okay fine aaj finally bol deti hu, I don't love you. I-I just hate you. Just get lost in front of my eyes, I don't want to see your face anymore." She barked when he became numb for a moment then unlatched the door and walked out of his room without saying a word.

Sanyukta hide her face in between her palm and crying hard.

"I hate you." She hiccuped and inched her lashes up to see his face but he was nowhere.

"Randhir!" Sanyukta covered her mouth realising her shitty words towards him and what blunder she has done. She wiped her tears away and rushed out to apologize him.

"Masi aapne Randhir ko dekha?" She asked a maid.

"Haan bahurani, Randhir baba niche hain." She replied when Sanyukta went down but didn't found him there thus she rushed outside. But as soon as she came out she saw Randhir's Audi crossed the gate of the mansion.

"Randhir!" Sanyukta screamed.

"I love you Randhir, please don't go." She finally confessed but that was too late as he already left. 

Sometimes love is realised when the person left you. The same happened with Sanyukta. As she saw Randhir went away she felt like her life went away from her.

Renuka was busy to making dessert when Sanyukta stormed inside the kitchen and hugged her tightly. Renuka was bewildered at Sanyukta's sudden outburst of emotions.

"Sanyukta keya huya?" Renuka asked surprisingly.

"Maa Randhir." And she bursted out into tears.

"Wo chala geya maa." Sanyukta hiccups when Renuka became shocked.

"Chala geya matlab?" Renuka asked confusingly.

"Maa Randhir ghar chhod kar chala geya." She sobbed.

"Ghar chhod kar chala geya! Kyu, jhagda huya tum dono ke bich?" Renuka asked curiously when Sanyukta lowered her lashes.

"Hmm aaj toh khushi ke din hain, aaj ke din vi fight. Don't worry wapas aah jayega. Waise vi pati-patni mein jhagda normal hain." She assured her.

"Nehi maa it's not that easy, galti meri hain. I said some inappropriate things to him which I supposed to not. I'm sorry." Sanyukta said in between her tears. She was somehow much scared of the consequences.

"Call karo usse." Renuka said.

"Maa I lost my phone." Sanyukta sobbed when Renuka shook her head and dialled Randhir's number which went not reachable. 

"Not reachable." Renuka said when Sanyukta became panicked.

"Parth ko call karke puchiye na please, shayed usse pata ho." Sanyukta said when Renuka called Parth but became disappointed to found it off.

"Switched off! Pata nehi yeh dono phone rakhte kyu hain? Harsh ko call karke dekhti hu shayed Rono office chala geya hoga." Renuka said when dialled Harsh's number.

"Hello Harsh is Rono there?" Renuka asked when Sanyukta looking at her hopefully.

"Nehi wo office mein kyu hoga! Aabhi aabhi ghar geya hain. Kyu keya huya?" Harsh asked.

"Don't ask, fight. Rono left the mansion and Sanyukta is crying here. Jara pata karke batao ke Rono kaha hain!" Renuka sighed hard.

"What! Okay pata karke batata hu. Don't worry." Harsh said and cut the phone.

"Aabhi pata chal jayega ke Rono kaha hain." Renuka said when Sanyukta hugged her again.

"Am sorry maa." She was still weeping.

"It's okay beta, sab thik ho jayega." Renuka rubbed her palm on her back.

"Maa I really don't want to mean that. I was disturbed then." She sobbed.

"Beta tumne aaisa keya bol diya ke Rono ghar chhod kar chala geya?" Renuka asked curiously when Sanyukta looked down.

"Maa I told him that he ruined my life. Am sorry." Sanyukta said with guilty when Renuka became numb for a moment.

"Sanyukta we should careful about our words as we can't take it back. I hope Rono will forgive you and come back home." Renuka said slowly hiding her worry as she knows how stubborn Randhir is.

Sanyukta was already dying in guilt when Renuka's words made her more guilty. She was waiting for Harsh's phone impatiently when Renuka's phone buzzed on and without wasting a second Sanyukta pick it up.

"Hello Renu wo actually Randhir wapas Goa chala geya hain. Such an idiot he is. Mera usse baat huya hain, thoda disturb laag raha tha but he is fine. So don't worry about him. Tum yeh Sanyukta ko mat batana, bol dena ke maine bheja hain. Okay, bye." Harsh cut the call when the world became stopped for Sanyukta.

Precap : Sandhir in Goa and Sanyukta's love confession.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how is the part? Do you like it or not?

So with this part we finally entered at the final chapter of the story. Now there are only few more parts remaining. 😊😊

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 6863

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
73.6K 13.1K 44
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
338K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
245K 19.6K 95
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...