Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-

6.2K 375 437
By catzumi_zero

"Ahhhgh~ S-top!! I can't take it anymore!"

The Mad Doctor screams out in bloody murder as he throws his head back against the wall, with jolts of electric torture surging up his dick due to the cock ring that was nestled tightly at the base near his balls.

He is completely naked, with his wrists chained above him, yanking harshly against the restraints as another scream reels up from the painful currents of the cock ring.

Bunny and Jimin are sitting on Jungkook's bed, across from the doctor. Bunny watches with amusement, holding the remote in his hand, while Jimin watches with horror, cringing at the screams ripping out from the doctor.

Luckily nobody was in the mansion. Bunny had dismissed everyone for a few hours, even his guards, although some insisted on staying outside to guard the gate, for safety reasons.

"We should stop this. I'm sure the doctor has learned his lesson by now." Jimin looks to Bunny, with tears nearly on the verge of spilling due to his soft heart not being able to handle this torture.

If this was him a few months back, he wouldn't have given a fuck about the doctor's well being. But Jimin is a changed man, and so is his heart. Even if the doctor was a sadistic asshole to him, it's still Hoseok who is inside, suffering as well.

Bunny stares at Jimin, his cold gaze gives Jimin the chills, but Jimin doesn't back down from it. He's not scared of Bunny any more.

"Mochi, this bastard tried to kill us and you. Yet you show him mercy?" With that said, he clicks the remote in his hand, sending a signal to the cock ring to surge another current of pain up the doctor's throbbing cock, ripping out another scream from him.

"Stop it!" Jimin frantically shouts as he grabs the remote from Bunny's hand and turns off the device. The doctor lets out a strangled cry of agony before his slumps forward, the restraints on his wrists being the only leverage keeping him standing.

A heaviness settles in the pit of Jimin's stomach as he approaches the doctor. He was nervous of course but he wasn't scared. This time he won't ever be scared of him or any of the alters.

Bunny comes up from behind and grabs Jimin's wrist, stopping him from going over to the doctor. Jimin whips around, yanking his hand back and glaring harshly up at Bunny.

"He's hand enough." Jimin says, keeping his voice strong and frim. "Release him." He orders, to which Bunny finds it amusing how brave Jimin is becoming.

"Not yet." Bunny says, shifting his gaze over to the Mad Doctor. "We gotta make sure he won't ever try to hurt you again." He says as he goes over to the the doctor and fists his hair, lifting his head up. 

The doctor looks at Bunny with hatred, yet he smiles at him. "You son of a bitch." He breathlessly chuckles.

Bunny smiles back at him, keeping his grip frim on the doctor's hair as he yanks on it, earning a groan from the doctor. "I was going to make you watch as I fuck Jimin...but watching you suffer like this is so much better."

Bunny slides his hand out of the doctor's hair and brings it down to the doctor's throbbing cock, harshly gripping the tip and making the doctor scream.

"Bunny stop it." Jimin steps up to them and pushes Bunny aside, now standing face to face with the doctor. "Dr. Jung, I will release you from your binds, but you have to swear that you wont hurt anyone else ever again."

The doctor chuckles darkly, giving Jimin an ominous gaze. "Then what's the point of calling me the Mad Doctor if I can't have a little fun." He says this with a twisted smile on his face.

"You see mochi? This bastard will never learn." Bunny mutters from the bed where he had sat down to watch the interaction.

Jimin ignores him and focuses his attention on the doctor. "If you still refuse to accept my offer." He lifts the remote up, waving it in front of the doctor's face. "I'll turn this on and leave you to suffer until your dick falls off." He says with a cute smile on his face.

The doctor stays quiet, not phased by Jimin's bluff. But he was getting turned on by this side of Jimin, as much as he hates to admit.

"Going once.."

"You're not gonna do it."

"Going twice." Jimin puts his thumb over the switch, pushing it to the highest setting.

"Okay! You fucking win! I won't hurt anyone anymore." The doctor mutters, feeling his body relax as he watches Jimin toss the device aside.

"I still don't trust him." Bunny says from over at the bed.

"The feeling is mutual." The doctor sneers over to Bunny, then looks to Jimin, waiting for him to release him from the restraints.

"I'm going to release you now, Dr. Jung. If you try anything, we won't hesitate to turn that device on again." Jimin says as he slides his hand to the base of the doctor's cock and gently removes the torture device.

The doctor heaves out a sigh of relief, followed by a low moan as Jimin slowly trials his fingers along the shaft, making his sensitive dick twitch.

Jimin then goes for the restraints, unhooking one of the doctor's wrists, but as he goes for the other, the doctor reaches out and grabs Jimin by the hair, bringing him in for a rough kiss.

Jimin flinches, involuntarily shrieking. The action alone forces his mouth open, allowing the doctor's tongue to slip inside and violate Jimin's mouth.

As quickly as it happens, the doctor pulls away from the kiss, smiling widely like a mad man. "Such a good whore." He growls, going in for another kiss, but Jimin slaps him on the face, making the doctor moan.

Bunny rises from the bed and goes over to them, his eyes burning with hatred at the doctor. "I fucking knew this bastard couldn't be trusted." He says, already reaching to grab the doctor, but Jimin steps in and stops him.

"Let me handle this. I want him to know that I'm not scared of him." Jimin nudges bunny aside and steps before the doctor,  feeling his lips tingle from that kiss. He releases the other wrist from the restraints and immediately the doctor was on him, latching his lips upon Jimin again.

Bunny goes to intervene, but Jimin holds his hand out, halting him as he allows the doctor to kiss him. This change in behavior was odd, making Jimin wonder if perhaps the sexual torture had made him switch to Jay.

The doctor pulls back and looks deeply into Jimin's eyes with lust and hatred. "I'm so fucking angry at the both of you, but horny as hell." He grips Jimin's shirt tightly, wanting to rip it off.

All that sexual torture aroused the doctor so much that he needed a release, meaning he needed Jimin and Bunny's help.

Bunny laughs, calling the doctor a whore. But the doctor doesn't care, all he wants is that sexual relief, and he looks to Jimin, knowing the younger will oblige to it.

"If I do this for you, promise me you'll never hurt me or anyone else ever again." Jimin says, his expression stoic as he watches the doctor groan but nod in response.

"Use your words." Bunny growls as he tightly grabs the doctors arm.

"Alright! I won't hurt you or anyone else anymore!"

"Good." Bunny says with a satisfied grin, then drags the doctor over to the bed and throws him on it. "Spread that ass out." He orders as he starts to take off his own clothes.

"Wait, I want him first." Jimin comes around the side of the bed, already shirtless and unbuckling his belt.

"You've gotten bold mochi. I like that." Bunny praises as he watches Jimin take off his clothes and get in bed with the Mad Doctor.

"Yes, bold indeed." Says the doctor as he gets on all fours, with Jay already complaining in the back of his mind that he wants to get fucked by Jimin. "Fuck me with all the hatred you can muster." The doctor looks over his shoulder, still retaining that evil gleam in his eyes.

"Trust me, I plan to." Jimin says as he gets behind him and slowly pumps his own cock, getting it to rise before rimming it at the doctor's clenching heat. 

Bunny appears in front of the doctor, fully naked with his large dick out and ready. "Open that mouth slut."  They exchange silent glares, but with the doctor gives in and opens his mouth, nearly gagging when Bunny shoves himself halfway in.

Jimin grabs the doctor's hips and slowly thrusts himself inside, pushing past the rim and breaking apart his inner walls.

It makes the doctor groan deeply, causing the vibrations to shoot up Bunny's dick, making him moan loudly as he fucks the doctor's mouth harshly, with his heavy sack slapping against the doctor's chin.

Jimin loses himself as he thrusts faster into the doctor, giving the doctor a slap on the ass, being sure to mark it up with his hand prints. 

Bunny looks at Jimin, taking in the pink hue on Jimin's cheeks and how plumped his lips are from kissing the doctor. His eyes then trail down to Jimin's abs, adoring how they clench and flex with each hard thrust.

Then finally he settles on Jimin's cock ramming into the doctor's ass, a prideful smile blooms across his lips as he watches Jimin fuck the doctor into oblivion.

"That's right mochi. Make him your bitch." Bunny praises. He was so distracted by Jimin that he doesn't realize the doctor is literally choking on his dick until he feels a slap on his ass and looks down at the teary eyed doctor.

Bunny pulls out, allowing the doctor to breathe. The doctor mutters a string of profanities at bunny, slumping his head down as his body jolts violently to Jimin's harsh thrusts.

Bunny's cock is still rock hard and throbbing for a release. It becomes almost unbearable when he sees Jimin throw his head back with a deep groan, eyes furrowing with his plump lips parted.

He can hear JK begging to come out and play with Jimin, but Bunny shoves his thoughts aside, and focuses on Jimin, watching as he strokes deeply into the doctor, letting out a sinfully deep moan when he cums.

"Fuck." Bunny couldn't contain himself any longer. He gets off the bed and grabs Jimin's hips, pulling him out of the doctor and off the bed.

Still dazed from his orgasm, Jimin couldn't comprehend what was going on until Bunny slams him against the wall and smashes his lips upon Jimin, devouring him in a hungry kiss.

Jimin gasps, parting his lips enough for bunny to slip inside and play with his tongue. His large hands grab at Jimin's wrists and wraps them around his neck before reaching down and sliding them between Jimin's legs.

Jimin gets the hint and jumps, wrapping both legs around Bunny's waist, feeling Bunny's cock poking at his clenching heat. Being so far gone in a lustful haze, Jimin greedily grinds his ass along Bunny's cock, silently begging to be fucked.

Bunny pushes his body against Jimin, dragging his lips down Jimin's jaw and sucking at his neck while he probes his cock at Jimin's entrance.

Jimin whines at the stimulation, pleading for bunny to fuck him, needing to let loose that orgasmic wave that was thrashing inside him.

Bunny couldn't wait either and thrusts into Jimin, his mind going completely blank as he loses control of himself and fucks Jimin against the wall.

The euphoric cry that leaves Jimin's lips touches Bunny's ears so gently that it sends a chill down his spine, making him nearly cum by the sound of it.

Jimin grips his legs tightly around Bunny's hips, bouncing himself like a greedy slut, while Bunny grips his ass cheeks and spreads them wide, giving himself a much deeper access into Jimin.

Over from the bed, the Mad Doctor watches with a scowl curved on his lips from the pain all over his body.

But he enjoyed it. The Mad Doctor actually fucking enjoyed what Jimin did to him, and that alone causes a mixture of feelings, both good and bad to wind into his gut, making him feel sick.

"Oh god! I'm about to cum!" Jimin whines out loud, his mouth drops open as an orgasm rips through him again while he cums all over his and Bunny's chest.

The doctor rolls his eyes at the sexcapade before him and slowly gets off the bed, coming to a stop when he hears someone knocking at the door.

"King Jungkook, your mother has returned earlier than expected and is waiting for you in the dining hall." A guard announces from behind the door.

Oh shit.

Bunny stops mid thrust, leaving Jimin on the edge of his orgasm. "Tell her I'll be down later." He says, taking Jimin to the bed and gently laying him down, with his cock still buried deep inside.

"Sir, it's urgent that you come downstairs." The guard says, by the tone of his voice Bunny can tell this was serious.

But so was his cock inside Jimin.

"You better go before the bitch comes here herself." The doctor mutters as he picks up his clothes from the floor. The last thing he needs is for the queen to walk in on her son fucking the doctor's 'boyfriend'.

Bunny ignores him and flips Jimin on his hands and knees. "Tell the queen to wait. I'm busy at the moment." Bunny orders as he slowly strokes his hips against Jimin's ass.

"B-bunny, stop. We need to go." Jimin whines lowly.

"Sir...you have to come downstairs. The queen has brought a guest."

"And who the hell is it?" Bunny snaps, stopping mid thrust in-between Jimin's ass cheeks. "Is it someone of importance?"

The guard clears his throat, clearly annoyed he has to stand in front of the door hearing the king having sex.

"Sir, it's King Min Yoongi. He's your mother's guest."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.9K 35
Devil in me.............. Completed Copy write of ff series on youtube. It no longer exists on youtube. *CAUTION* Reading this work might make you l...
282K 6K 41
Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover done by me♡︎ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟮...
478K 22.8K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...
588K 29.5K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...